Logia People.

Son Sebbe

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 3, 2008
Messages
10
Reaction score
1
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Denmark
Hi, I'll need to say I been drawing for years... I spend many hours every day with the pencil...
However, I'm not really good at it...
This is first time I try to drew manga, and didn't went out to well, I just want to show you...




Here it is, My fanart...



And here is a version I tryed colour though ms paint...'

What do you think?
I know Oda propplery wont call my cell and tell me to take over OP, Or?
 

slippy

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 25, 2008
Messages
275
Reaction score
28
Gender
Male
Country
United States
love it =]
 

Akainu

Magma♥
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 21, 2007
Messages
7,318
Reaction score
3,462
Gender
Male
Country
Bavaria
it's not as bad as you say :amuse
*missing Kizaru*
 

VASSiLi

Manga Editor
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 6, 2007
Messages
2,479
Reaction score
4,011
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
lol, nice ^^
 

Kaiser Will

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 8, 2008
Messages
1,295
Reaction score
456
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
It's very funny your cartoon!
Aokiji is the most funny because of his hair!
 
Top