- Joined
- Nov 12, 2011
- Messages
- 6
- Reaction score
- 3
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Looking for a manga artist as a partner, who is interested on making a manga with me. We will share 50% of everything, views, suggestions, opinions, etc.
Manga Style:
-It can be your own style as long as I like it too. (Don't worry I am pretty understanding.)
Genre:
-Mystery,Fantasy,Historical,Shounen,Adventure,Tournament,supernatural,psychological
Synopsis of the Manga:
Hugo Arashi, a man with a dark past have to find the meaning behind his father's words "You must find a way" but it seems like it was a dream but too many suspicious things will happen around him soon, which will shake the mysterious world of Nazo. Can he overcome all of this and attend the St.Koten Tournament? What will he do after the tournament?
(The story is pretty big I am planning on making it a 50 chapter but it might easily go to 100 chapter, I finished 6 chapter aiming for a 50ish ending. Will take note of the opinions of my partner.)
(Additionally, Even if you do not meet the requirements but have the confidence and drive to draw a manga you can give it a try and draw a character of my story. So in any case, send me a PM or a message if you are interested.)
Here is my profile details about the anime and manga I have read and watched.
DxbladexD's Profile
Thank you will appreciate if you guys are looking to team up with me.
Manga Style:
-It can be your own style as long as I like it too. (Don't worry I am pretty understanding.)
Genre:
-Mystery,Fantasy,Historical,Shounen,Adventure,Tournament,supernatural,psychological
Synopsis of the Manga:
Hugo Arashi, a man with a dark past have to find the meaning behind his father's words "You must find a way" but it seems like it was a dream but too many suspicious things will happen around him soon, which will shake the mysterious world of Nazo. Can he overcome all of this and attend the St.Koten Tournament? What will he do after the tournament?
(The story is pretty big I am planning on making it a 50 chapter but it might easily go to 100 chapter, I finished 6 chapter aiming for a 50ish ending. Will take note of the opinions of my partner.)
(Additionally, Even if you do not meet the requirements but have the confidence and drive to draw a manga you can give it a try and draw a character of my story. So in any case, send me a PM or a message if you are interested.)
Here is my profile details about the anime and manga I have read and watched.
DxbladexD's Profile
Thank you will appreciate if you guys are looking to team up with me.
Last edited: