Help Wanted Looking For a Talented Artist

Takeshi Fukazawa

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Apr 4, 2013
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Storm's End
Just happened to stumble upon this forum and I hope this forum will help me progress, and I hope to get acquainted with all of you but I'll get straight to the point.

I'm trying to start my own manga but as it is now I have no artistic ability what so ever but on the bright side I do believe I am a good writer with lots of potential with a lot to offer.

I was wondering if there are any talented artist on here willing to team up with me to create something worthwhile, I know it'll take time but I'm willing to put in the effort if I can find a partner who's serious about this.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Hey, Takeshi!

There are some threads around where good artists are looking for writers (I just posted in one, hehe), so maybe you can take a look at them and see if you find something that will interest you and stuff^^
 

crankwrench

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 26, 2012
Messages
5
Reaction score
2
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Zimbabwe
Hi im an artist and I think I can help you So just send me an email about your manga idea and I will send you my art work style
 
Top