Looking for a teacher/beta.

Korrain

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 29, 2013
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Hi everyone, so me and my friend are working on a manga together, except this is really my first work in this genre. I could really use someone to critique my chapters (tell me what I could do better, make sure I have everything communicated clearly), as well as help me to expand my writing in this genre.
 

DoctorApollo

Artist
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Aug 1, 2010
Messages
437
Reaction score
276
Gender
Male
Country
Israel
If you post them here, you'll see that there are a lot of people that are happy to comment and help, myself included.
 

blackrabbit07

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 23, 2013
Messages
9
Reaction score
2
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
If you want c0nstructive criticism you can count on me the ;-)
 
Top