- Joined
- Feb 7, 2016
- Messages
- 8
- Reaction score
- 0
- Age
- 27
- Country
-
I have two stories that I need help with as I am not an artist, but more of a writer. The two stories are:
1) The Sound of Music (Work in progress title)
GENRES: Music, Slice-of-life, Harem, Romance, School Life, Comedy, Drama
LENGTH: Short term
RATING: PG-13
PLOT: "The Sound of Music" follows Yukina Kamiya, a dedicated violinist, in the ups and downs of her high school life. Ever since she was young, Yukina was seen as a prodigy, a title she never really liked, and is constantly pressured into pursuing music professionally. She is opposed to this, until she enters high school, where a boy overhears her playing the violin and talks her into joining the Orchestra Club.
WHAT I"M LOOKING FOR: The length of this manga is relatively small, but I'm looking for someone who is dedicated to the genres and will work with me to bring out the best in this. In terms of art, even scans will do, as I can do the cleaning up. Also, must be comfortable with drawing animals. The story doesn't have too many, but when they appear, I want them to appear well-represented.
WHERE IT WILL BE POSTED: On DeviantArt
2) Crimson Moon
GENRES: Supernatural, Demons, Action, Shounen, School Life
LENGTH: Long term
RATING: PG-13
PLOT: The world is divided into two dimensions, the Mortal Dimension and the Ethereal Dimension, which is the home to creatures called "demons". Demons are supernatural creatures whose true forms are unknown, but when seen by humans take on animal forms. Usually, between the two worlds, there is a thick barrier, but when the Winter Solstice rolls around, the barrier weakens and demons can cross over, however, they need to head back the same day or they'll be stuck in the Mortal Dimension. To sustain themselves, they form pacts and contracts with humans. The ones unable to establish a contract, degrade into "phantoms".
Jordan Bacardi has a very strange night when he wakes up in a hospital room with no memories except for being underwater and a demon she-wolf sitting on his bed. He continues on with his regular life, but soon finds out that his parents are dead. The demon then reveals to him that she was the one who saved his life, making him indebted to her. As he goes on a search for the truth, the demon constantly assures him that she will soon collect what is rightfully hers.
WHAT I"M LOOKING FOR: A dedicated artist who is alright with working on long term projects. As for the art style and such, Scans are fine. But it must be diligent and dedicated to work with me. Also, I'm looking for someone who is fairly comfortable with drawing animals, especially wolves, in the style of Wolf's Rain (anime) or Wolf Guy- Ookami no Monshou (manga)
WHERE IT WILL BE POSTED: On DeviantArt
What I can offer:
On this, I don't have much. I cannot pay, as I am but a student. All I can offer is an experience.
Why am I looking for an artist? Well, because I believe in collaborations. Working with others helps you see your work in a whole new light, and two heads put together always come out on top. Why else are most of major works collaborations between artists, editors, publishers? I strongly believe that collaborating with someone is an amazing way to also develop your story, as they can point out flaws in your reasoning. Of course, too many cooks do spoil the broth, but two isn't too many, now, is it?
Either reply to this thread or PM me if you wish to collaborate with me.
1) The Sound of Music (Work in progress title)
GENRES: Music, Slice-of-life, Harem, Romance, School Life, Comedy, Drama
LENGTH: Short term
RATING: PG-13
PLOT: "The Sound of Music" follows Yukina Kamiya, a dedicated violinist, in the ups and downs of her high school life. Ever since she was young, Yukina was seen as a prodigy, a title she never really liked, and is constantly pressured into pursuing music professionally. She is opposed to this, until she enters high school, where a boy overhears her playing the violin and talks her into joining the Orchestra Club.
WHAT I"M LOOKING FOR: The length of this manga is relatively small, but I'm looking for someone who is dedicated to the genres and will work with me to bring out the best in this. In terms of art, even scans will do, as I can do the cleaning up. Also, must be comfortable with drawing animals. The story doesn't have too many, but when they appear, I want them to appear well-represented.
WHERE IT WILL BE POSTED: On DeviantArt
2) Crimson Moon
GENRES: Supernatural, Demons, Action, Shounen, School Life
LENGTH: Long term
RATING: PG-13
PLOT: The world is divided into two dimensions, the Mortal Dimension and the Ethereal Dimension, which is the home to creatures called "demons". Demons are supernatural creatures whose true forms are unknown, but when seen by humans take on animal forms. Usually, between the two worlds, there is a thick barrier, but when the Winter Solstice rolls around, the barrier weakens and demons can cross over, however, they need to head back the same day or they'll be stuck in the Mortal Dimension. To sustain themselves, they form pacts and contracts with humans. The ones unable to establish a contract, degrade into "phantoms".
Jordan Bacardi has a very strange night when he wakes up in a hospital room with no memories except for being underwater and a demon she-wolf sitting on his bed. He continues on with his regular life, but soon finds out that his parents are dead. The demon then reveals to him that she was the one who saved his life, making him indebted to her. As he goes on a search for the truth, the demon constantly assures him that she will soon collect what is rightfully hers.
WHAT I"M LOOKING FOR: A dedicated artist who is alright with working on long term projects. As for the art style and such, Scans are fine. But it must be diligent and dedicated to work with me. Also, I'm looking for someone who is fairly comfortable with drawing animals, especially wolves, in the style of Wolf's Rain (anime) or Wolf Guy- Ookami no Monshou (manga)
WHERE IT WILL BE POSTED: On DeviantArt
What I can offer:
On this, I don't have much. I cannot pay, as I am but a student. All I can offer is an experience.
Why am I looking for an artist? Well, because I believe in collaborations. Working with others helps you see your work in a whole new light, and two heads put together always come out on top. Why else are most of major works collaborations between artists, editors, publishers? I strongly believe that collaborating with someone is an amazing way to also develop your story, as they can point out flaws in your reasoning. Of course, too many cooks do spoil the broth, but two isn't too many, now, is it?
Either reply to this thread or PM me if you wish to collaborate with me.
Last edited:
