- Joined
- Feb 13, 2009
- Messages
- 8
- Reaction score
- 0
- Age
- 34
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
First of all, it's nice to meet you people, and its good to see that you all have good passion for manga.
So, entering the point, I have so far been tingling up and around for a good plot for a manga, but nothing really original came out of my mind. So I decided to find someone who is talented with storylines to help me.
Of course after we decide to work together we have to talk about details, etc.
What I'm looking for (to specify the plot) is a storyline for an action manga, probably shounen (did I spell it correctly?), which should involve around fights and...a destiny, if you get the picture.
I'm open to all suggestions, you can also contact me on my e-mail (or if you use msn messenger) on [email protected]
Below I'll post some (older - because I need to buy a scanner) artwork of mine, so that you could brainstorm a little about how the characters could look like.
Pic 1 - A girl (quite dumb)
A boy (quite better)
A villain (the logo above his head is my real name-surname)
Another villain (i like to call him Uriel, if you look closely you can see his younger form fading in his right wing)
EDIT:
I can draw for your manga too, if you are looking for an artist, as long as the storyline involves action/fantasy, shounen...
Thanks for your time, I hope we can cooperate in a good manner.
So, entering the point, I have so far been tingling up and around for a good plot for a manga, but nothing really original came out of my mind. So I decided to find someone who is talented with storylines to help me.
Of course after we decide to work together we have to talk about details, etc.
What I'm looking for (to specify the plot) is a storyline for an action manga, probably shounen (did I spell it correctly?), which should involve around fights and...a destiny, if you get the picture.
I'm open to all suggestions, you can also contact me on my e-mail (or if you use msn messenger) on [email protected]
Below I'll post some (older - because I need to buy a scanner) artwork of mine, so that you could brainstorm a little about how the characters could look like.
Pic 1 - A girl (quite dumb)
A boy (quite better)
A villain (the logo above his head is my real name-surname)
Another villain (i like to call him Uriel, if you look closely you can see his younger form fading in his right wing)
EDIT:
I can draw for your manga too, if you are looking for an artist, as long as the storyline involves action/fantasy, shounen...
Thanks for your time, I hope we can cooperate in a good manner.

Last edited: