Wanted: Artist Looking for Artist for AWESOME COLLABORATION!!!!

CptCog

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 13, 2014
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
So I am an amateur writer who, like a large number of people here, write... yea...

A little about myself: i like manga like one piece, naruto, bleach, FMA, HSD Kenichi, Blue Exorcist, Bakuman, etc.

I have a large amount of ideas that all have background characters and the first chapter of a script ready. I will not post any of these here because I have had trouble in the past with someone stealing my ideas. If you are interested, throw me a P.M. and I will send a message with 5 ideas and, if you don't like those, another 5, then another, so on and so forth.
 

P4int

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
May 3, 2014
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Gender
Female
Country
United States
:D hi im prince id be happy to see if i can colab with you and your ideas! ive been wanting to work with a writer on they're projects,it always seems so fun! if youd like id love to see your ideas and see if i can help ^ ^
 

P4int

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
May 3, 2014
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Gender
Female
Country
United States
hey, hows it going, its been a long time sorry about the sudden disappearance for so long, its been a rough couple of year for me, but i finally got everything pushed aside and ready to create something cool, please wright back :)
 

CptCog

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 13, 2014
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
I PMed you btw
 
Top