Looking for Artist | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Looking for Artist

Black Void

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Hello,

I'm not sure if it's the right spot, but I just wanted to ask if out there is anyone who would like to draw for me?

I'm not able to draw for myself, so I bow for everyone who's able to.

At the moment I kinda need someone who could draw sketches of a champion(s) :mono... yes kinda talking about League of Legends. I tried to find someone in Leagues forums but without any success.

If someone is interested, please feel free to answer :)

Thank you

Black Void

Reaction score
Country
Germany
/push

I don't why, but where ever I ask, no one really respond. But so far I saw, I'm not the only one. It kinda seems like all LFA tags are like look and never answer on start threads :8C

It's really not easy to find someone :dumpster

lielurr

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
United States
Hello, Black Void. Are you looking to pay your artists or are you looking for volunteers?

Temperance

The Red Spear
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
France
Hello,

I'm not sure if it's the right spot, but I just wanted to ask if out there is anyone who would like to draw for me?

I'm not able to draw for myself, so I bow for everyone who's able to.

At the moment I kinda need someone who could draw sketches of a champion(s) :mono... yes kinda talking about League of Legends. I tried to find someone in Leagues forums but without any success.

If someone is interested, please feel free to answer :)

Thank you
Hello @Black Void :)
A little bit late, but which champion would you like to be drawn?

Black Void

Reaction score
Country
Germany
Hello, Black Void. Are you looking to pay your artists or are you looking for volunteers?
Hello ...mh awkward ... lielurr post.. I didn't get a notification :s I'm looking for volunteers.

Hello @Black Void :)
A little bit late, but which champion would you like to be drawn?

well, GodDarkness, it's late, that for sure. When I created the post, I was playing LoL as good as every day. time passed by and I stopped playing it. cuz elo hell sucks^^ in solo elo.

I wanted to create an own champion and my skills at drawing are only good for stickman, thats it. So, yeah. I don't know if I want to reroll all, I could dig the LoL forums to find my old posts, maybe there's something you like. well, first just tell me what you think. afterwards I will look for the posts

Spirit

Certified Sensei
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Australia
Hello ...mh awkward ... lielurr post.. I didn't get a notification :s I'm looking for volunteers.

well, GodDarkness, it's late, that for sure. When I created the post, I was playing LoL as good as every day. time passed by and I stopped playing it. cuz elo hell sucks^^ in solo elo.

I wanted to create an own champion and my skills at drawing are only good for stickman, thats it. So, yeah. I don't know if I want to reroll all, I could dig the LoL forums to find my old posts, maybe there's something you like. well, first just tell me what you think. afterwards I will look for the posts
I did some 3D modelling for LoL champions in the past. I'm long past that though.

Black Void

Reaction score
Country
Germany
I did some 3D modelling for LoL champions in the past. I'm long past that though.
what was past, can always come back^^ well, if someone interested, I'll will post one of my "champion" ideas

[Champion Suggestion]

Table of contents
- Introduction
- Lore
- Quotes
- Attributes
- Stats
- Abilities
- Play style Cons & Pros
- End

Introduction

Lore

Since the beginning of time magic is a part of life and those gifted with it had the obligation to use the magic for the better course. What and how you define the "better" thats up to everyone to define on their own.
But since there were many cases in which magic caused several destruction and death, be it in the name for the good or even the evil, some institues were founded to teach the young gifted ones how to use their powers.
In this case Mondai was one of those, who were born with magic, but whatever he did somehow he was not able to focus and to maintain his magic. It was like a bad joke, you have powers but you are not able to use them.
After an incident where he lost his family, he expelled himself from the institue without being given any restrictions. That's unusually because of the magical regulation order in which it's legally fixed that every newcomer magic user without proper graduation must be restricted to use magic but since even a tragedy incident wasn't able to draw up his latent powers, he was deemed unable to ever use magic.
Since he lost his family at his home town, he moved to one of his uncles near the borders. His uncler never liked town life so he moved into the wilderness so that he can relax and that's why Mondai chosed to live with him so that he can grieve in peace.
Time passed by and Mondai got used to his new life. His uncle became a friend and a mentor, teaching him how to survive and brave himself. He showed Mondai technique to focus and concentrate and while doing so trained him in martial arts.
From time to time he meditate and was slowly able to do the unbelievable - to tap his latent power.
Under the guidance of his uncle, he trained hard and went back to the institue to show them a paradox in its own.
Amazed of his magical combat style they gave him the nickname "The Arcane Strike", and invited him to the league of legends - to show off a paradox in the way of seeing mages.

"Why is arkward to see a mage, fighting with his fist and legs?" (Mondai)

Stats

Health 510(+85/per level)
Health Regen 7 (+0.825/per level)
Mana 360 (+60/per level)
Manareg. 5(0,75/per level)
Damage 63,25(+3,25/per level)
Attack Speed 0,615 (+2,5%/per level)
Attack Range 175
Movement Speed 350
Armor 26 (+3.5/per level)
Magic Resist 33 (+1.25/per level)

Abilities

Passive Ability:
After every four AA, Mondai starts "Brawler", which increases Mondais next AA by x/x/x and changes with which arm or leg he attacks next on ability use. Abilities use count as 2 AA

[Q] -
Mondai does a strong, single kick forward.

Fire Kick: Roundhouse kick which burns enemies
Ice Kick: Mondai raises his leg to crush it on an enemy, slowing his movement and attack speed.
Lightning Kick: Strong kick, which will hit every enemy in a line.
[W] -
Mondai amplifies his next AA or ability, using fire, ice or thunder depending on what he picked.

AA Fire Punch - Strong, single target punch with dot
AA Ice Punch: Mondai swings his arm, dealing damage in an arc, slowing every hitten enemy.
AA Lightning Punch: Singel target punch which reduces the targets resistance for a short period.
[E] –
Mondai braces himself, blocking the next incoming attack or does a flying kick when he uses his Q, stopping mid flight when he presses Q again, before maximum distance is reached.
[R] -
Passive: Critical strikes grants him additonal movement and attack speed.

Active: Mondai no longer loses his "W" on use, and keeps the effect. He still is able to change the element but every enhanced AA and ability, cost additional mana. Only the first use has no additional cost. While maintaining the active effect the mana costs are steady rising whenever he is switching elements to often.

I didn't find my old post, to long ago.^^

Temperance

The Red Spear
Reaction score
Country
France
what was past, can always come back^^ well, if someone interested, I'll will post one of my "champion" ideas

[Champion Suggestion]

Table of contents
- Introduction
- Lore
- Quotes
- Attributes
- Stats
- Abilities
- Play style Cons & Pros
- End

Introduction

Lore

Since the beginning of time magic is a part of life and those gifted with it had the obligation to use the magic for the better course. What and how you define the "better" thats up to everyone to define on their own.
But since there were many cases in which magic caused several destruction and death, be it in the name for the good or even the evil, some institues were founded to teach the young gifted ones how to use their powers.
In this case Mondai was one of those, who were born with magic, but whatever he did somehow he was not able to focus and to maintain his magic. It was like a bad joke, you have powers but you are not able to use them.
After an incident where he lost his family, he expelled himself from the institue without being given any restrictions. That's unusually because of the magical regulation order in which it's legally fixed that every newcomer magic user without proper graduation must be restricted to use magic but since even a tragedy incident wasn't able to draw up his latent powers, he was deemed unable to ever use magic.
Since he lost his family at his home town, he moved to one of his uncles near the borders. His uncler never liked town life so he moved into the wilderness so that he can relax and that's why Mondai chosed to live with him so that he can grieve in peace.
Time passed by and Mondai got used to his new life. His uncle became a friend and a mentor, teaching him how to survive and brave himself. He showed Mondai technique to focus and concentrate and while doing so trained him in martial arts.
From time to time he meditate and was slowly able to do the unbelievable - to tap his latent power.
Under the guidance of his uncle, he trained hard and went back to the institue to show them a paradox in its own.
Amazed of his magical combat style they gave him the nickname "The Arcane Strike", and invited him to the league of legends - to show off a paradox in the way of seeing mages.

"Why is arkward to see a mage, fighting with his fist and legs?" (Mondai)

Stats

Health 510(+85/per level)
Health Regen 7 (+0.825/per level)
Mana 360 (+60/per level)
Manareg. 5(0,75/per level)
Damage 63,25(+3,25/per level)
Attack Speed 0,615 (+2,5%/per level)
Attack Range 175
Movement Speed 350
Armor 26 (+3.5/per level)
Magic Resist 33 (+1.25/per level)

Abilities

Passive Ability:
After every four AA, Mondai starts "Brawler", which increases Mondais next AA by x/x/x and changes with which arm or leg he attacks next on ability use. Abilities use count as 2 AA

[Q] -
Mondai does a strong, single kick forward.

Fire Kick: Roundhouse kick which burns enemies
Ice Kick: Mondai raises his leg to crush it on an enemy, slowing his movement and attack speed.
Lightning Kick: Strong kick, which will hit every enemy in a line.
[W] -
Mondai amplifies his next AA or ability, using fire, ice or thunder depending on what he picked.

AA Fire Punch - Strong, single target punch with dot
AA Ice Punch: Mondai swings his arm, dealing damage in an arc, slowing every hitten enemy.
AA Lightning Punch: Singel target punch which reduces the targets resistance for a short period.
[E] –
Mondai braces himself, blocking the next incoming attack or does a flying kick when he uses his Q, stopping mid flight when he presses Q again, before maximum distance is reached.
[R] -
Passive: Critical strikes grants him additonal movement and attack speed.

Active: Mondai no longer loses his "W" on use, and keeps the effect. He still is able to change the element but every enhanced AA and ability, cost additional mana. Only the first use has no additional cost. While maintaining the active effect the mana costs are steady rising whenever he is switching elements to often.

I didn't find my old post, to long ago.^^
WOW:arf
That's a huge project you got here, did you ask anybody to help you in real life?
@WithYouInSpirit What do you think?

Black Void

Reaction score
Country
Germany
WOW:arf
That's a huge project you got here, did you ask anybody to help you in real life?
@WithYouInSpirit What do you think?
nope, there was no one who could draw for me... so I was just asking around and posted Ideas in the LoL forum. also had other ideas.. but at the moment I dont find my old notes.

It's depressing when there's no replies to your concept and no real help. that was a reason why I stopped doing it and later stopped LoL cuz of Solo Queue hell^^
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
aah, here's another idea.... and not it's not related to MArvel Quicksilver or anything.,. its about the liquid quicksilver..

Story

On a tomb, on a wall there was left a message...

..Who ever will read this, I want to let you know, that it was my decision and no ones else. I chosed the path and I'll pay for it.. a high prize. But that doesn't matter anymore for me.

Through war I've lost my family, friends,.. all i ever had. I have no longer a name - I gave up everything, on the day when a noxus army attacked my village. I barely survived under the corpse of my best friend, wounded but still alive.

Long I laid there, smelling blood, burned flesh and skin, still hearing the screams of the villagers, when they were slaughtered, even after hours when the army was long gone.

Slowly I dragged myself out of the village, past the corpse of my neigbour, the beautiful flower girl, who I always liked... but I felt nothing anymore. The village and my past were gone, there was nothing left, just memories. My only wish was to avenge everyone and so I started to train.

Even before I was a decent swordsman and I never had any intentions to be more than this, but my father always wanted me to be a strong warrior, so that he can be proud of me. Now I had a reason, but whatever I did, and how long i spent myself in training or hunting bountys, I knew I wouldn't be able to do much.

To gain power, I followed a rumor.. noo more a myth, about a powerful sword, but no one ever found the sword. It was said, that the sword was forged out of the best swordsmen that have lived and their souls were bound to the sword. But the ritual was unsuccesful...the souls were raging and screaming for the injustice and dishonorable death. And so the temple, inside of a huge tomb, was sealed, so that everyone was safe from the unholy soulsword.

Good for me my grandpa, may he rest in peace, was eager to learn about history and myths and I remembered him talking about sword myths and the possible connection to a haunted valley..a dead area. Nevertheless besides all risk, I found it.. but now it was up to me, to decide to become one with the sword as it's vessel..

Over the ages, the souls calmed down. Once they were filled with rage and hatred, but now they accepted their fate. The warrios souls had so much time to think about what they will do when they will be set free, that they realized, that it won't bring back their life. They remembered their old values when they were still alive.. duty, honor, family, their warrior codex.. They decided to whoever will come to them, if the person was worthy, they would let them choose the sword and the burden or to leave.

I chosed the sword, and now I'll say goodbye. I won't exist anymore, but as I've said, that doesn't matter anymore. I lost everything, that's why it's okay to be gone now. With the sword now, I.. but that's wrong..We are going to march against evil and all that tries to suppress the people with dark magic as it was intend with the creation of us, the soulsword.

I'm no longer someone, but maaaaany ooone.

Call us SUKREX!
Quotes

When selected:

"Warriors stand strong"

Movement:
"We are marching forward"
"We won't hesitate"
"Striking and killing, that we can do!"
"The soulvortex is coming!"

Attacking:
"For Honor and Glory!"
"An army attacks!"
"Evil will be punished"
"Souls strike"

Laugh:
"Hahahah...Hohoho.." (Multiple Voices)

Joke:
"I'd impale them.. no I would slice them.. and I would ... Hey, just kill them! " (3 voices, last one several voices at once)
"Once I was living.. ooh yes.. and I loved to play my ukulele.. yes..and.. just shut up!" (one voice, many voices, one voice, many voices, one voice, many voices)
"I smell evil, me too! Did you fart? No.. you did!"
"The walking dea...eeh souls!"
"We are a one man army, hahaha.. I don't thing they got it,.. I got, I got!...Shut up, Wuju!"

Taunt:
"We are brave warrios, are we? Come on"
"Let shed your blood"
"Afraid of the undead? Get lost!"

Taunt - Thresh:

"Get lost, soulthief."

Death
"Finally, we are free.. thank you"

Death through Tresh
"No, nooo another hell"

Killing Thresh

"Rest in peace, souls"

Attribute
Figter/ Bruiser

Stats

Health: 465(+80 per Level)
Health Regen: 5,5 (+0,9 per Level)
Mana: 0(+0 per Level)
Mana Regen: 0 (+0 per Level)
Attack Damage: 56 (+4 per Level)
Attack Speed: 0,695 +(2,9% per Level)
Armor: 19 (+3,25 per Level)
Magic Resist: 25 (+0 per Level)
Movement Speed: 345
Attack Range: 175

Abilities

Passive: Quicksilver

Sukrex's abilities applies up to 5 marks "Quicksilver" per enemy and reduce their armor per mark by 2/3/4/5 for 5 seconds. (at lvl 6, 11 & 16 passive goes up)

Every new mark refreshes the duration.

Per active mark "Quicksilver" Sukrex gains temporally bonus armor equal to the reduced value up to a maximum amount of 12 + (3xLvl).
[at LvL 18 Sukrex can have 66 armor]as long as the marks "Quicksilver" remain

Q - 450° Slash

Sukrex shortly brings his sword to his left side, just to instantly slashes in a 450° circle dealing damage to all nearby enemies.

Enemies in front of him can be hit twice.

If a target is marked by "Quicksilver", Sukrex deals additional 20 x mark count + (5xLvL) + (20% AD) physical damage and the target will bleed for 5 seconds, suffer damage equal to 1%/1,25%/1,5%/1,75%/2% of their maximum life as bonus magic damage every second.

Physical damage: 50 / 75 / 100 / 125 / 150 (+ 50% bonus AD)
Cooldown: 12 / 11 / 10 / 9 / 8
Radius: 450
* A normal aoe ability with the double hit for front targets

View attachment 205310

** Red is double hit area

W – Crushing Blade

Sukrex next basic attack will hit with the blank side of his sword, crushing his target and reduces it's attack speed by 10%/15%/20%/25%/30% and movement speed by 15%/20%/25%/30%/35%. This ability resets the autoattack timer.

(1) If a target is marked by "Quicksilver", Sukrex additional deals 20 x mark count + (5xLvL) + (20% AD) physical damage and knocks the target back into the direction he looks.

Condition for (2): target knocked up

(2) If a target is marked by "Quicksilver", Sukrex additional deals 20 x mark count + (5xLvL) + (20% AD) physical damage and will jump to the target in mid air and smash it back to the ground, dealing 1%/1,5%/2%/2,5%/3% bonus physical damage per 1% missing life.

Physical damage: 35 / 65 / 95 / 125 / 155 (+ 70% bonus AD)
Cooldown: 14 / 13 / 12 / 11 / 10
* Inspired by Jax's Empower and Lee's Cripple

View attachment 205312

* The champion does a half turn to to gain more force while ending the move with an strike from upside down to crush the enemy

E – Charge forward

Sukrex can charge forward up to two times within 2 seconds as long as he doesn't hit an enemy champion and damages all enemies along the way. Champions take 50% more damage from Charge forward.

If a target is marked by "Quicksilver", Sukrex deals additional 20 x mark count + (5xLvL) + (20% AD) physical damage and the target will be knocked up.

Physical damage: 40 / 60 / 80 / 100 / 120 (+ 50% bonus AD)
Physical damage against Champions : 60 / 90/ 120 / 150/ 190 (+ 75% bonus AD)
Cooldown: 21 / 19 / 17 / 15 / 13
Radius: 500
* I thought about giving him movement/gapcloser - it should have some longer cd

R – Revenge

Passive: Every activated mark reduces his ability cooldowns by 0,5 seconds.

Active: For 2/2,5/3 seconds Sukrex partly reflects the next direct damaging attack or ability back to it's source by shattering all of his stolen armor - negating bonus through "Quicksilver" for 20/18/16 seconds. Sukrex will only suffer 50%/40%/30% of the damage while the source takes 50%/60%/70%.

Additionally if the enemy dies, Sukrex heals himself for 20%/30%/40% of his maximum life.

Should the damage be AoE based, the damage won't be repelled but still be reduced until the duration is over or a direct damaging attack or ability hit him.

Deals damage depending on damage suffered (physical, magic or true damage)
Cooldown: 90/75/60 seconds
* His only defensive-offensive in one ability -> Nuker will hate him or Nidalees^^
** If the damaging attack applies some kind of cc, it will be only applied to him.
*** Using his "R" let him loose all bonus armor through "Quicksilver"

best regards
BlazinFox

Temperance

The Red Spear
Reaction score
Country
France
nope, there was no one who could draw for me... so I was just asking around and posted Ideas in the LoL forum. also had other ideas.. but at the moment I dont find my old notes.

It's depressing when there's no replies to your concept and no real help. that was a reason why I stopped doing it and later stopped LoL cuz of Solo Queue hell^^
aah, here's another idea.... and not it's not related to MArvel Quicksilver or anything.,. its about the liquid quicksilver..

Story

Quotes

When selected:

"Warriors stand strong"

Movement:
"We are marching forward"
"We won't hesitate"
"Striking and killing, that we can do!"
"The soulvortex is coming!"

Attacking:
"For Honor and Glory!"
"An army attacks!"
"Evil will be punished"
"Souls strike"

Laugh:
"Hahahah...Hohoho.." (Multiple Voices)

Joke:
"I'd impale them.. no I would slice them.. and I would ... Hey, just kill them! " (3 voices, last one several voices at once)
"Once I was living.. ooh yes.. and I loved to play my ukulele.. yes..and.. just shut up!" (one voice, many voices, one voice, many voices, one voice, many voices)
"I smell evil, me too! Did you fart? No.. you did!"
"The walking dea...eeh souls!"
"We are a one man army, hahaha.. I don't thing they got it,.. I got, I got!...Shut up, Wuju!"

Taunt:
"We are brave warrios, are we? Come on"
"Let shed your blood"
"Afraid of the undead? Get lost!"

Taunt - Thresh:

"Get lost, soulthief."

Death
"Finally, we are free.. thank you"

Death through Tresh
"No, nooo another hell"

Killing Thresh

"Rest in peace, souls"

Attribute
Figter/ Bruiser

Stats

Health: 465(+80 per Level)
Health Regen: 5,5 (+0,9 per Level)
Mana: 0(+0 per Level)
Mana Regen: 0 (+0 per Level)
Attack Damage: 56 (+4 per Level)
Attack Speed: 0,695 +(2,9% per Level)
Armor: 19 (+3,25 per Level)
Magic Resist: 25 (+0 per Level)
Movement Speed: 345
Attack Range: 175

Abilities

[at LvL 18 Sukrex can have 66 armor]as long as the marks "Quicksilver" remain

* A normal aoe ability with the double hit for front targets

View attachment 205310

** Red is double hit area

* Inspired by Jax's Empower and Lee's Cripple

View attachment 205312

* The champion does a half turn to to gain more force while ending the move with an strike from upside down to crush the enemy

* I thought about giving him movement/gapcloser - it should have some longer cd

* His only defensive-offensive in one ability -> Nuker will hate him or Nidalees^^
** If the damaging attack applies some kind of cc, it will be only applied to him.
*** Using his "R" let him loose all bonus armor through "Quicksilver"

best regards
BlazinFox
So this is the original post, or another idea?<_>
Everything is so detailled:onoz:onoz

Black Void

Reaction score
Country
Germany
So this is the original post, or another idea?<_>
Everything is so detailled:onoz:onoz
another idea.

First is Mondai, a martial art brawler of the arcane art...

Second is another champion, Sukrex. ( Sukrex is more complete due to being a finsihed note for posting into the forum)
/push no more replies^^