Wanted: Artist Looking For Artist

Noonan

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 10, 2016
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Age
33
Country
United States
Like many of you people out there I am looking for an artist. I will say this up front: I don't honestly expect much to come out of this. I don't really want to do this for a living nor do I write professionally. I just happened to have time so I wrote a story. Then I wrote more. And more. And more until I already had over 300 pages. My boredom knew no bounds as I started to develop characters and soon enough genuinely became interested in their lives. What was once a way to pass the time became a whole world that I found that I desperately wanted to come alive. I tried drawing and even came up with character sketches, but ultimately found my skills to be awful. I kept at it but it just couldn't come alive. That is where you come in my new friend. Will there be money in this for you? Should this story be published (I don't know how to go through that process though) you would receive 50%, maybe even more if it is worth it. Will you gain practice and skill? Of course. Will you make a new friend who doesn't know what he is doing? Absolutely. So, here's my story.
Story: I Hate You.
Summery: Ren and Manami hate each other, often to the point of physical violence (with Manami as the usual winner). Most of their classmates, friends, and teachers believe them to actually be in love. This is not true. They often find themselves being forced to work together or be together, much to their dismay. A story about life, friendship, and falling in love with someone you hate.
 
Last edited:

myoujou

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 4, 2016
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Age
28
Country
Italy
It does look like we are in the same kind of situation: I darw a lot because of boredom, but I don't really had nothing to get involved with until now. I find the plot of your story interesting and at the same time quite a comfortable place to start with (you know the classic school romance). I you are interested send me a private message.
 

Noonan

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 10, 2016
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Age
33
Country
United States
It does look like we are in the same kind of situation: I darw a lot because of boredom, but I don't really had nothing to get involved with until now. I find the plot of your story interesting and at the same time quite a comfortable place to start with (you know the classic school romance). I you are interested send me a private message.
I would love to work with you! Please check your conversations to see if I sent you one. If you did not get it then I need to know.
 
Top