- Joined
- Feb 13, 2016
- Messages
- 4
- Reaction score
- 0
- Country
-
[CLOSED]
I'm an editor who is seeking a competent korean-to-english translator to work with.
I'm in no ways trying to establish a Edited Manga group or undertaking tons of project. Thus, the people shall only consists of me, the editor and you, the translator. Though small, I'm sure we would have a lot of fun working together.
Right now, I'm interested and planning on editing a certain 4-koma like webtoon. (Please pm me for details).
Requirement:
- have the ability to transform the webtoon into something enjoyable ( eg. word flows, grammars, etc)
- be knowledgable about webtoon (If you're not but interested in it, I will guide you around.)
- have the times to hang around on skype even if it's not work-related as I want us to be as friendly as possible since we'll be working together.
- Is human who will not disappear without any advance notice.
Oh! If you really do read all this, here's an imaginary hot chocolate.
And please do pm me if you are interested.
I'm an editor who is seeking a competent korean-to-english translator to work with.
I'm in no ways trying to establish a Edited Manga group or undertaking tons of project. Thus, the people shall only consists of me, the editor and you, the translator. Though small, I'm sure we would have a lot of fun working together.
Right now, I'm interested and planning on editing a certain 4-koma like webtoon. (Please pm me for details).
Requirement:
- have the ability to transform the webtoon into something enjoyable ( eg. word flows, grammars, etc)
- be knowledgable about webtoon (If you're not but interested in it, I will guide you around.)
- have the times to hang around on skype even if it's not work-related as I want us to be as friendly as possible since we'll be working together.
- Is human who will not disappear without any advance notice.
Oh! If you really do read all this, here's an imaginary hot chocolate.
And please do pm me if you are interested.
Last edited: