Wanted: Artist Looking for manga artist!

Andrea18

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Apr 20, 2013
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Age
30
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Hi I'm Kei-kei Yuki or Andrea18 and i am currently writing a manga/anime story, but i need a amazing manga artist to help draw it out and hopefully one day make some money out of it and become just as famous as naruto, bleach, one piece, and so on! I really want someone fun to work with and I need someone who can draw hot male characters and female characters. the genre of my story is romance, action, drama, and of course comedy! Got to have a good laugh! So please let me if you interested!
 

gigono

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 24, 2012
Messages
8
Reaction score
3
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Ya just so you know if your looking for a artist you should fix your forum to say " looking for manga artist".However if your looking for a writer I'm will to try a collaboration work.
 

Akisume

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 23, 2015
Messages
44
Reaction score
6
Age
30
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Would love to help, but still in training right now. Sorry! <3
But if you're still looking for someone in a year or two... I'll be available and ready to help!<3
 

KiraUsagi

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Apr 14, 2016
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Age
26
Country
United States
I'm very interested. Sorry, I see this was posted quite awhile ago. I've been asking my writer friends if they wanted to work together but I've had no luck finding someone until now. Would you like to communicate through email? If so mine is [email protected]. I'll also send you some examples if you'd like?
Thanks ^_^ hope to hear from you soon.
 
Top