- Joined
- Oct 12, 2011
- Messages
- 1
- Reaction score
- 0
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Hello. I am new to the site and I am looking for someone who can help me create an original work of mine called Sensei Academy. I just want someone who can draw manga style fairly good (Im not looking for absolute perfecton) And I would only ask of you to draw 1 chapter AT MOST. (Unless you wish to continue helping) At the very least I would like someone to help me draw up my basic characters (I have rough skethches but theyre terrible lol.) So please let me know if you can help, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks G.T.A.
Short Description: Genshi Sato is a young male searching for both his parents AND a new lifestyle. Along with his frends The suave and clever Ryuki Takehashi and The beautiful Aoi Watanabe, they stumble upon Sensei Academy, a large school the size of a continent where people go to learn how to become amazing fighters. Here Genshi hones his skills, goes on adventures, makes new comrades, and fights to defeat the corrupt buddah Zensara Shita. in this action/humor manga.
Email me for further details.
Short Description: Genshi Sato is a young male searching for both his parents AND a new lifestyle. Along with his frends The suave and clever Ryuki Takehashi and The beautiful Aoi Watanabe, they stumble upon Sensei Academy, a large school the size of a continent where people go to learn how to become amazing fighters. Here Genshi hones his skills, goes on adventures, makes new comrades, and fights to defeat the corrupt buddah Zensara Shita. in this action/humor manga.
Email me for further details.
Last edited: