Jul 2, 2009 #1 lieh Registered User初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Joined Jul 2, 2009 Messages 1 Reaction score 0 Age 43 Gender Male Country hey guys I looking for some naruto mangas in Japanese... and I´m not being able to find. what can I do?
hey guys I looking for some naruto mangas in Japanese... and I´m not being able to find. what can I do?
Jul 2, 2009 #2 Nami Queen of The DamnedMH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Joined Nov 15, 2006 Messages 5,423 Reaction score 1,786 Age 119 Gender Female Country Hi lieh, moved your post here. ^^ For the japanese raws, you can try looking for them here. It's actually under the top header under - DOWNLOAD MANGA - [JP] RAWS - Filter the manga by series name e.g Naruto, and you should find what you want. Hope this helps!
Hi lieh, moved your post here. ^^ For the japanese raws, you can try looking for them here. It's actually under the top header under - DOWNLOAD MANGA - [JP] RAWS - Filter the manga by series name e.g Naruto, and you should find what you want. Hope this helps!