- Joined
- Mar 10, 2015
- Messages
- 4
- Reaction score
- 0
- Gender
- Hidden
- Country
-
Hello, I'm a Hong Kong artist living in America, and while I'm still in high school, I've drawn for 15 years, since I was 3. While I only started drawing manga/comic for a few months, I think I had enough practice/proficient with drawing characters and setting. Although my framing, effect lines, dialogue placement and inking are still an issue. But I can work with human anatomy, dynamic angles, well structured vanishing point and extreme perspective. Anyway, I only wanted to draw manga/comic a few months ago due to an sudden inspiration. (Not inspired by anything, I've watched anime and read manga for 10 years.)
I don't think I will drop this project easily, so I'm looking someone with confidence in their writing. And I hope you do not plagiarize. While my grammars are pretty bad, I think I'm fluent in English conversation, so do not hesitate to discuss your idea with me. I'm looking for the best possible writer willing to team up with me here, so I will not just choose anyone. You can prove to me your the best and etc. I can also send you practice artwork I've made also.
Writer: I'll read some of your work, and you must be active and good (Talk to me once in a while, set a due date for yourself, and if you want to extend, you must talk to me also, for reason such as tests/etc.). Extension of due date will also apply to me vice versa. Feel free to change the story, setting, or anything that make sense, as long as the essence of the story feel the same. My ideas and character setting are just some fantasy I had. If they don't work, you can write these ideas off. Anyway feel free to write, it our story.
Material: I have comic studio 5, a G-pen with black/white ink, a set of copic marker and 3 set of micron markers. Scanner mouse of 600 DPI (Low res).
Publication: Online publication, I'm willing to pay for a domain once we get several chapter out, I have a friend who will program the website. Ofc, hes novice as well. I'm hoping to release the manga/comic on several websites as well, just to gain more popularity.
I have a manga club at my school as well, so my website will also be partially publishing their work. I'm hoping to release my works here as well as any sites possible (If you people want to recommend.)
Goal: Gain online popularity, feel successful, and actually create amateur manga of professional level.
Anyway, let talk about the set universe I have in mind. I did post this on several chats, or deviant art under another name, but I've only talked about the idea in the past, with several character designs that I will not use.
The world is set in a world, timeline placed shortly after the 3rd World War. When women held animosity against male (Due to issues such as war crime,), and a party known as Fedominist started turning the world against males. During the first chapter, I intend to have Fedominist party gaining full control of the political scenes. Showing technology such as artificial reproduction being created, allowing the females to continue the human race, while being independent of males. New ideology such as Sexual Darwinism will spread throughout North America, creating the Fedominist Empire which will have a male holocaust. Of course, not every character will be evil, there will be rationalist (People who find this to be insane) and females who support the males as well.
Anyway these event will set up a world, where males are near extinct, the world power will shift, creating countries with different technology, creating a manga universe with possibilities for war.
The characters we will feature are a group of males surviving these brutality, escaping onto a island, and with the help of someone in power, create a school that will disguise these characters as female. Allowing them from being detected. Although the setting will be a school with cross dressing character, I intend to make this an action series. Each power will have their own technology (We're not even going to bring nuke into the story, it will ruin plot).
Protagonist/ Survivor of the school: The age will vary differently, adults will be disguised as female workers, the school will cover all ages, and the school along with a city will be located on a island inhabited and ran by these survivors along with sympathizer who know of this place. Many of these characters will be war veteran, some will be civilians, it will just have a large variation. Although I intend for this school/island to have it own military, while small but efficient. To bring a sense of tactical badassness into this story.
Some major power nation: Northern Empire placed on Antarctica, with army of mutant soldiers that resemble mythical creatures.
Fedominist North America, which will possess Mechs and other high tech soldiers.
Pacific Economic Alliance, an collaboration of economic power in Asia, controlling things behind the scene.
More area to base power on - Europe/Africa/Latin America/ Underwater nations.
Some idea of major characters/antagonist: War-lady of Northern China, Generals of the 6 Beasts, Fedominist Secretary of War, Principle of Trap Academy, The Cold North Emperor.
So I will be on this chat for a while, ty for anyone who read this entire thing. Hope I will enjoy working with you.
I don't think I will drop this project easily, so I'm looking someone with confidence in their writing. And I hope you do not plagiarize. While my grammars are pretty bad, I think I'm fluent in English conversation, so do not hesitate to discuss your idea with me. I'm looking for the best possible writer willing to team up with me here, so I will not just choose anyone. You can prove to me your the best and etc. I can also send you practice artwork I've made also.
Writer: I'll read some of your work, and you must be active and good (Talk to me once in a while, set a due date for yourself, and if you want to extend, you must talk to me also, for reason such as tests/etc.). Extension of due date will also apply to me vice versa. Feel free to change the story, setting, or anything that make sense, as long as the essence of the story feel the same. My ideas and character setting are just some fantasy I had. If they don't work, you can write these ideas off. Anyway feel free to write, it our story.
Material: I have comic studio 5, a G-pen with black/white ink, a set of copic marker and 3 set of micron markers. Scanner mouse of 600 DPI (Low res).
Publication: Online publication, I'm willing to pay for a domain once we get several chapter out, I have a friend who will program the website. Ofc, hes novice as well. I'm hoping to release the manga/comic on several websites as well, just to gain more popularity.
I have a manga club at my school as well, so my website will also be partially publishing their work. I'm hoping to release my works here as well as any sites possible (If you people want to recommend.)
Goal: Gain online popularity, feel successful, and actually create amateur manga of professional level.
Anyway, let talk about the set universe I have in mind. I did post this on several chats, or deviant art under another name, but I've only talked about the idea in the past, with several character designs that I will not use.
The world is set in a world, timeline placed shortly after the 3rd World War. When women held animosity against male (Due to issues such as war crime,), and a party known as Fedominist started turning the world against males. During the first chapter, I intend to have Fedominist party gaining full control of the political scenes. Showing technology such as artificial reproduction being created, allowing the females to continue the human race, while being independent of males. New ideology such as Sexual Darwinism will spread throughout North America, creating the Fedominist Empire which will have a male holocaust. Of course, not every character will be evil, there will be rationalist (People who find this to be insane) and females who support the males as well.
Anyway these event will set up a world, where males are near extinct, the world power will shift, creating countries with different technology, creating a manga universe with possibilities for war.
The characters we will feature are a group of males surviving these brutality, escaping onto a island, and with the help of someone in power, create a school that will disguise these characters as female. Allowing them from being detected. Although the setting will be a school with cross dressing character, I intend to make this an action series. Each power will have their own technology (We're not even going to bring nuke into the story, it will ruin plot).
Protagonist/ Survivor of the school: The age will vary differently, adults will be disguised as female workers, the school will cover all ages, and the school along with a city will be located on a island inhabited and ran by these survivors along with sympathizer who know of this place. Many of these characters will be war veteran, some will be civilians, it will just have a large variation. Although I intend for this school/island to have it own military, while small but efficient. To bring a sense of tactical badassness into this story.
Some major power nation: Northern Empire placed on Antarctica, with army of mutant soldiers that resemble mythical creatures.
Fedominist North America, which will possess Mechs and other high tech soldiers.
Pacific Economic Alliance, an collaboration of economic power in Asia, controlling things behind the scene.
More area to base power on - Europe/Africa/Latin America/ Underwater nations.
Some idea of major characters/antagonist: War-lady of Northern China, Generals of the 6 Beasts, Fedominist Secretary of War, Principle of Trap Academy, The Cold North Emperor.
So I will be on this chat for a while, ty for anyone who read this entire thing. Hope I will enjoy working with you.