Help Wanted Looking for writers and artists

gborja7632

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 6, 2016
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Age
31
Country
United States
Hello, I am currently making 3 series and I seek the help of artists and writers to aid me. I am hoping to get these series published.

First series name: Dragon of Arcadia- a fantasy action adventure setting where Mages exist and follow the tale of 4 main protagonists.

Second series name: unknown in the developments would love to hear ideas.

Final series: Defenders of the Universe: a sci-fi action adventure that follows 7 heroes and their discovery of something great.

i want people that i can trust and hopefully can make good feedback from one another

people who work in this project will be fully credited.

contact by replying below
Thank you
 

irvintiu

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 6, 2016
Messages
12
Reaction score
54
Age
36
Country
Philippines
hi ^^ is this a paid project? :3
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Still new to the Manga Writing scene myself. If I were to come on board as a writer, would we be doing storyboards and things like that?
 

thewriter197

Banned
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
May 4, 2018
Messages
13
Reaction score
0
Country
United States
Hello, I am currently making 3 series and I seek the help of artists and writers to aid me. I am hoping to get these series published.

First series name: Dragon of Arcadia- a fantasy action adventure setting where Mages exist and follow the tale of 4 main protagonists.

Second series name: unknown in the developments would love to hear ideas.

Final series: Defenders of the Universe: a sci-fi action adventure that follows 7 heroes and their discovery of something great.

i want people that i can trust and hopefully can make good feedback from one another

people who work in this project will be fully credited.

contact by replying below
Thank you
Hi, I want to write for you (thewriter197).






Hi, (thewriter197)




--I want to do some writing work for you.

--I have experience in doing fantasy writing for (comics, horror, fantasy stories, movies, story concepts, and more).

--I also have experience in writing (business, business advertisements, history, research, and science articles).

--My fee for performing this work is negotiable. I usually charge between ($5-$25) for each writing project. I am willing to work within your financial budget.

--View some of my writing work at ( https://thewriter197.deviantart.com/).

--View my blog at http://thewirter197-fantasystories.blogspot.com/

--Message me on this forum or by email.







Name: thewriter197

Deviantart: https://thewriter197.deviantart.com/

Blog: http://thewirter197-fantasystories.blogspot.com/

Email: [email protected]
 
Top