- Joined
- Jun 20, 2021
- Messages
- 1,929
- Reaction score
- 1,138
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Who wins? 


I hope you're jokingLisanna easily, she knew Natsu first, and they were almost a legit ship in the flashback, so I'm sure Natsu trained her hard, as well as Mirajane. Lucy's mostly useless

lisanna beat ajeelI hope you're joking
Please, Lucy one-shotted Lisanna twice in 100 Years Quest and she tanked her strongest attack with ease lol. Lisanna is nowhere near Lucy level. Best girl would clap her with no difficulty lmao.
Are you serious?!!! Lisanna was a support and Elfman did most of the work.lisanna beat ajeel
lucy shit her pants to ajeel
now what
Yes and?!100 Years Quest is whatever, and wasn't Lisanna being controlled?
.
Lucy proved to be quite superior. It's canon, just like Grey defeated Freed as exemple.
Lucy is usually underestimate. She is not top tier of course, but clearly not weak anymore.
@ERICTHENALUFAN : please, my friend, even if you have your favorite, try to respect characters. "Foddersana" is quite disrespectful as you try to unbalance the Vote. Everyone here have some favorite, but I think it is smart to choose wisely while trying to be neutral.
We have to respect characters and different points of view when it's about feats base on the Manga.
You can say Lisana is a fodder, I can say Gajeel is a fodder to Laxus and Erza. Still, Gajeel is a beast for Lucy as exemple. Lucy and Lisanna are beast for Macao and co. You see my point ?
Thanks.
Lucy add my vote, here.
I'm really sorryLucy proved to be quite superior. It's canon, just like Grey defeated Freed as exemple.
Lucy is usually underestimate. She is not top tier of course, but clearly not weak anymore.
@ERICTHENALUFAN : please, my friend, even if you have your favorite, try to respect characters. "Foddersana" is quite disrespectful as you try to unbalance the Vote. Everyone here have some favorite, but I think it is smart to choose wisely while trying to be neutral.
We have to respect characters and different points of view when it's about feats base on the Manga.
You can say Lisana is a fodder, I can say Gajeel is a fodder to Laxus and Erza. Still, Gajeel is a beast for Lucy as exemple. Lucy and Lisanna are beast for Macao and co. You see my point ?
Thanks.
Lucy add my vote, here.
No problem, my friendI'm really sorry
