- Joined
- Jan 10, 2008
- Messages
- 104
- Reaction score
- 42
- Age
- 42
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Chapter 594 just came out... the main question is:
What the hell did Luffy wanted to say to his nakama with those actions???
Unless it's something that happened offscreen, which would be kinda lame, even readers should be able to make a guess... yet I have absolutely no idea on what the message could be. It's probably some directions to meet, but I really don't know where to start. Well, One Piece is great even because of these things.
The relevant actions that Luffy did were:
- he returned to Marineford, the place where he lost his brother.
- he was with an ex-member of the world's strongest crew and an ex-shichibukai.
- he has a new tatoo that's probably very similar to Ace's.
- he circled Marineford 3 times.
- he stepped in the plaza alone.
- he rang the western ox bell 16 times (I don't know anything about the bell, except what Killer explained).
- he thrown flowers on the battlefield.
- he made that pose and silently prays.
- he went back just after that.
Anyone has any idea? I may also be some kind of word or japanese pun, in that case I doubt we will ever get it...
What the hell did Luffy wanted to say to his nakama with those actions???
Unless it's something that happened offscreen, which would be kinda lame, even readers should be able to make a guess... yet I have absolutely no idea on what the message could be. It's probably some directions to meet, but I really don't know where to start. Well, One Piece is great even because of these things.
The relevant actions that Luffy did were:
- he returned to Marineford, the place where he lost his brother.
- he was with an ex-member of the world's strongest crew and an ex-shichibukai.
- he has a new tatoo that's probably very similar to Ace's.
- he circled Marineford 3 times.
- he stepped in the plaza alone.
- he rang the western ox bell 16 times (I don't know anything about the bell, except what Killer explained).
- he thrown flowers on the battlefield.
- he made that pose and silently prays.
- he went back just after that.
Anyone has any idea? I may also be some kind of word or japanese pun, in that case I doubt we will ever get it...




