Discussion Luslec VS Baek Ryun

Who is stronger?

  • Luslec.

  • Baek Ryun.


Results are only viewable after voting.

Anne isn't a TT

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 6, 2024
Messages
2,554
Reaction score
3,566
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
So? Spells vary. The individual potential of the five siblings, especially Hoaqin and Vicente, the entity he made a pact with and other factors also matter. White is also far from being invincible. He is CC tier.
I have never said they are equal but saying they are special. Sure the potential matters but iirc white became a slayer because of his potential to grow stronger through soul devouring.

The ability cancelling power is unique to Baam's Shinwonryu, it's not something others have. Plus, Spells themselves are from the Tower. It's not like Arlen knew them and made the rules.
I used to think same but how would u explain ch 642 where Traumerei destroyed bright charge with just his aura of Sbhs.

Traumerei wasn't focused on them. It happened plenty of times. Every time a Towerborn was doing great against one of his Shinheuhs it was when he wasn't focused on them at all.
I get what ur saying but even if Traumerei pays attention he can't beat Cha with fenrir let's say or Mirchea with Crocodile or even kraken.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,374
Gender
Male
Country
France
I have never said they are equal but saying they are special. Sure the potential matters but iirc white became a slayer because of his potential to grow stronger through soul devouring.



I used to think same but how would u explain ch 642 where Traumerei destroyed bright charge with just his aura of Sbhs.



I get what ur saying but even if Traumerei pays attention he can't beat Cha with fenrir let's say or Mirchea with Crocodile or even kraken.
Plenty of special things exist though. White has a limit and he is actually cursed to devour souls.

I am pretty sure that Luslec's Charge can simply be destroyed with enough power. Urek got stunned by the effect, it's not the same thing.

Even if we assume I am wrong, Traumerei's All Creatures is imbued with a Spell and he is stronger than Luslec.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Luslec can win decisively. I mean, Baek can hang with him for a while, but I don't think he can counter Luslec's spells. But let's see, we don't have enough information about what the adult Baek is capable of. But I'd bet my money on Luslec.
Decisively? You mean like mid diff or something?
 

Anne isn't a TT

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 6, 2024
Messages
2,554
Reaction score
3,566
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Plenty of special things exist though. White has a limit and he is actually cursed to devour souls.

I am pretty sure that Luslec's Charge can simply be destroyed with enough power. Urek got stunned by the effect, it's not the same thing.

Even if we assume I am wrong, Traumerei's All Creatures is imbued with a Spell and he is stronger than Luslec.
Yes, the only thing I see more special above spells is Sbhs.

We will see but so far it doesn't seem likely. Not once, not twice but thrice he got defeated by the bright charge. I am sure his light could do the trick but without it, I doubt.

That's a no brainer. Everyone knows Traumerei is stronger than Mirchea. The thing here wrong is your statement that he can defeat any towerborn with any tom dick and Harry divine sea animal which is obviously false
 

Jackjohsnon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 12, 2018
Messages
638
Reaction score
861
Age
29
Country
Brazil
I have never said they are equal but saying they are special. Sure the potential matters but iirc white became a slayer because of his potential to grow stronger through soul devouring.



I used to think same but how would u explain ch 642 where Traumerei destroyed bright charge with just his aura of Sbhs.



I get what ur saying but even if Traumerei pays attention he can't beat Cha with fenrir let's say or Mirchea with Crocodile or even kraken.
If Traumerei had Fenrir, that would be automatically his second strongest beast. He could easily beat Cha with It.

Cha couldn't one shot even the Wolf controlled by Elbaba who was not one of the 23, like Laura said.
 

VON

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 18, 2018
Messages
1,576
Reaction score
2,432
Country
Gotei 13
Baek being a regular from the flashback really hurts his future standing.

I can’t see him being stronger than Luslec in the present times.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,374
Gender
Male
Country
France
Baek being a regular from the flashback really hurts his future standing.

I can’t see him being stronger than Luslec in the present times.
The spin-off is more than 1000 years behind or something. He got more enough time to catch up.
 

Kenneth Latorre

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 17, 2019
Messages
1,597
Reaction score
2,269
Age
28
Country
United States
Who’s to say we won’t get to see the results in canon?

sounds like a hella good match.
 

Strange

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 8, 2025
Messages
1,195
Reaction score
1,459
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I don't think Traumerei can beat current Luslec without Valhala. Probably could do it If he had Haetae and Gran Abuelo, but he had only CC-tier beasts as his best shinheuh excluding Valhala ofc.
Traumerei one shots luslec and luslec will have nothing to counter it

and even if traumerei had his contract cut off , still he will dogwalk luslec before luslec realizes what happeend to him LOL
 

VON

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 18, 2018
Messages
1,576
Reaction score
2,432
Country
Gotei 13
Anyone’s mind changed?
 

Jackjohsnon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 12, 2018
Messages
638
Reaction score
861
Age
29
Country
Brazil
After the last chapter, I think It is pretty clear that Baek's power is a very good counter against Luslec's darkness. Baek wins because of match up reasons.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Traumerei one shots luslec and luslec will have nothing to counter it

and even if traumerei had his contract cut off , still he will dogwalk luslec before luslec realizes what happeend to him LOL
Traumerei can one shot anyone If he has a clean shot. I mean, he has one shotted Gustang, Valhala and himself. The thing is that hitting Luslec won't be easy. Traum should win, but If he is not in his final form, he is not winning It without high difficult. Luslec is a tough opponent.
 

undefined

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 15, 2025
Messages
397
Reaction score
693
Country
United States
After the last chapter, I think It is pretty clear that Baek's power is a very good counter against Luslec's darkness. Baek wins because of match up reasons.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Traumerei can one shot anyone If he has a clean shot. I mean, he has one shotted Gustang, Valhala and himself. The thing is that hitting Luslec won't be easy. Traum should win, but If he is not in his final form, he is not winning It without high difficult. Luslec is a tough opponent.
I still believe any FH is neg diffing Luslec(at worst a low diff). It all depends how Gustang v Adori plays out. If Adori is forced to retreat then that would mean an exhausted Gustang > Adori. Which would mean a rested Gustang >> Adori.
 

Strange

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 8, 2025
Messages
1,195
Reaction score
1,459
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Traumerei can one shot anyone If he has a clean shot. I mean, he has one shotted Gustang, Valhala and himself. The thing is that hitting Luslec won't be easy. Traum should win, but If he is not in his final form, he is not winning It without high difficult. Luslec is a tough opponent.
Luslec is a tricky and annoying guy, but traumerei can use his toys that'd make luslec too busy then he will choose good time and uses disconnection and he is done surely , i dont think luslec can handle two against one .

luslec is annoying guy and there is no way he will fight anyone who is immortal and if he could do anything against fhs he'd do it already . against urek he knows that he doesn't love to kill so he plays a tough guy but when things will go serious luslec is going to run away like he did against urek when his master almost got caught by urek and not even his spells helped him , once he thought that oh we are in separate time/space and you catch me yet the same spell was used against urek when he was going against V and urek destroyed it in ml seconds barely those two escaped death LOL


I still believe any FH is low diffing if not neg diffing Luslec. It all depends how Gustang v Adori plays out. If Adori is forced to retreat then that would mean an exhausted Gustang > Adori. Which would mean a rested Gustang >> Adori.
if gustang uses eurasias flame then adori is a toast but i dont think he will do, but for that we shall wait for 2040 ... :rolleyes:
 

Anne isn't a TT

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 6, 2024
Messages
2,554
Reaction score
3,566
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Apparently to a majority on Reddit and Discord it isn’t lol. I’ve seen many argue that Luslec and Adori could make an FH struggle if it wasn’t for the immortality contract.
They are just trolling lol. None believes that. They themselves don't believe that. It's just rage bait.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I have been thinking what's the definition of towerborn? Does it apply to humans only or Creatures like Leviathan or Valhalla also belong to the list? Atleast Ieviathan who seems to doesn't belong in the 7 creatures list and has is own thinking and can talk.
 

undefined

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 15, 2025
Messages
397
Reaction score
693
Country
United States
They are just trolling lol. None believes that. They themselves don't believe that. It's just rage bait.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I have been thinking what's the definition of towerborn? Does it apply to humans only or Creatures like Leviathan or Valhalla also belong to the list? Atleast Ieviathan who seems to doesn't belong in the 7 creatures list and has is own thinking and can talk.
I mean humans in the tower originated from plants and there’s a good possibility that the god of plants is a native one. So Leviathan, Valhalla, native ones, ancient giant, etc should all fall under the towerborn category.
 

VON

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 18, 2018
Messages
1,576
Reaction score
2,432
Country
Gotei 13
Dude, that's common sense 😭 .
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



What about you?
I think its much more competitive now. If Baek's moon significance gets explained more, I'd put him higher than Luslec by narrative importance.
 
Top