M7 Color Contributions

Predator

Scientist of Anthropology
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 5, 2006
Messages
3,303
Reaction score
29
Gender
Hidden
Country
Isle of Man
Somehow, I had skiped darions work during the previous go, so I added it a bit later.

Now ..... Tonzas picture is in the picture section called Gallery as well.
 

Silhouette

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 1, 2006
Messages
1,222
Reaction score
48
Gender
Male
Country
New Zealand
wow lots of very cool pics..great work ... and Tonza finally broke the luppi stream looks like every one has been waiting for Luppi on cover ..my self included ( I wanted to colour the same pic you choose Tonza but never had a good clean scan to start with!! but your colouring is fantastic)
 

popz

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 16, 2006
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Wow, I liked it Tonza. Congrats!
 

Pauratagashi22

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Sorry I haven't posted anything lately...Things in real life have been insane...Not more than I already am though....XD

anyways, here's three new ones:





 

Tonza

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Feb 21, 2006
Messages
11
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
And one more ^^

 

Predator

Scientist of Anthropology
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 5, 2006
Messages
3,303
Reaction score
29
Gender
Hidden
Country
Isle of Man
OK ... I uploaded all the files that I had missed in Pauratagashi22's post and the new cover by Tonza.
 

wiplok

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 28, 2006
Messages
45
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
just sent my contribution. hope you and they like it :P

 

vlado

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 3, 2006
Messages
532
Reaction score
9
I like the clouds , but it needs way more shading...the face and hair aren't shaded , and the pants are shaded with a color that is to close to the base color.
It just looks flat...
 

wiplok

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 28, 2006
Messages
45
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
how about now? i left the first one for comparison
 

Predator

Scientist of Anthropology
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 5, 2006
Messages
3,303
Reaction score
29
Gender
Hidden
Country
Isle of Man
wiplok said:
how about now? i left the first one for comparison
Nice one .... I'm uploading this to the Gallery ..... :ossu
 

Kizuna

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
May 14, 2006
Messages
29
Reaction score
0
Gender
Female
Country
Malaysia
First post here. :P
I don't know where to send this contri but here would be find..
Mine, any comment would be cool.
ch235 pg09 (partial)
 

destinator

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2006
Messages
5,646
Reaction score
561
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Loooks really awesome....we need much more bleach art =(
 

wiplok

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 28, 2006
Messages
45
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
des said:
(...)...we need much more bleach art =(
indeed, compared to naruto bleach has very few colorings :'(
so here are 2 more from me, although this are just like my 6º and 7º colorings
click on thumbnail for the full size





tell me what you guys think ^^
 

goofy_man

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 31, 2006
Messages
952
Reaction score
0
Country
United States
Kizuna, that coloring looks very nice
 

Predator

Scientist of Anthropology
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 5, 2006
Messages
3,303
Reaction score
29
Gender
Hidden
Country
Isle of Man
Kizuna said:
First post here. :P
I don't know where to send this contri but here would be find..
Mine, any comment would be cool.
ch235 pg09 (partial)
wiplok said:
indeed, compared to naruto bleach has very few colorings :'(
so here are 2 more from me, although this are just like my 6º and 7º colorings
click on thumbnail for the full size
......

tell me what you guys think ^^
Whoa! It's been a someone has posted here, so I'm happy to see new artworks! :thumbs

*Now that the Gallery is back up ..... Images uploaded.*
 

Kizuna

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
May 14, 2006
Messages
29
Reaction score
0
Gender
Female
Country
Malaysia
Thanks everyone for the comment. Here's another one from me.
330-10 another partial.
 

opssmk

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Feb 11, 2006
Messages
37
Reaction score
0
nice colourings everyone... ^_^

i want a nice urahara (minus the one in my sig) picture to colour...... i always seem to be colouring ulquiorra....T_T
 

Asakura

RAW Provider
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Aug 17, 2006
Messages
233
Reaction score
544
Gender
Male
Country
United States
overjojojojo said:
im not sure, but i doubt anyone from m7 actually does browse this... then again, im not sure... but your pic is insanely awsome

meloves it

one comment:
the green color is hella cool, but i would think that ir'd be the same color as the mask like all the other hollows... but it does look better so yeah dont mind me =P
Zomg... I never noticed this topic before! :DDD I'm so sorry you guys, we didn't even know there as a topic dedicated to the colour pages... they all look soo purdy ;__;

*me speads the link thoughout the M7 staff members* <3


P.S. Gold Knight-sama, your post is kinda outdated ^^;;

If I remember correctly, the e-mail you'd submit to was changed to [email protected] ^__^

cheers.

Thanks for the info. Updated the first post. ~P
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,273
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Sorry about that, I didn't know myself this thread had gotten active either :XD
 
Top