M7 Color Contributions

dedal_x

Intl Translator
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 23, 2006
Messages
285
Reaction score
23
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Ukraine
Thank you all, I like the hollowfied hand very much too. :eyeroll

But what about the other three?
 

Manji Yoshimitsu

Intl Translator
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Dec 4, 2005
Messages
168
Reaction score
1
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
Khaludh said:
I totally agree! :o The green colour looks even better then the white it will probably be in the anime :D
And if they dor make it green, it'll be flat ugly green :P.
 

dedal_x

Intl Translator
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 23, 2006
Messages
285
Reaction score
23
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Ukraine


Is this thread really browsed by someone from M7? Any criteria for getting into the "lucky list"?
 

overjojojojo

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2005
Messages
304
Reaction score
4
im not sure, but i doubt anyone from m7 actually does browse this... then again, im not sure... but your pic is insanely awsome

meloves it

one comment:
the green color is hella cool, but i would think that ir'd be the same color as the mask like all the other hollows... but it does look better so yeah dont mind me =P
 

dedal_x

Intl Translator
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 23, 2006
Messages
285
Reaction score
23
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Ukraine
@ overjojojojo Thank you. About the color: you know, AFAIK all the Hollows in anime had white masks and dark-colored body. Yes, Ichigo would probably have white body indicating that he is different, but if it was white - it would be too boring, and my guts just screamed for green... You know, the hardest things here were the cero(took me a couple of hours determining what would I like it to look like), and the red stripes on his body....
 

ff7799

Banned
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2005
Messages
59
Reaction score
0
I added yours to our Jinchuuriki release Manji. dedal_x I couldn't pass up your either.
 

Galth

Puella Magi
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
10,811
Reaction score
150
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
@ dedal_x: read the first post ;)
 

dedal_x

Intl Translator
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 23, 2006
Messages
285
Reaction score
23
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Ukraine
ff7799 said:
I added yours to our Jinchuuriki release Manji. dedal_x I couldn't pass up your either.
Ok...where can I get a release?
 

Leen

MH's Peacemaker
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
2,870
Reaction score
60
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: bleach 225 cover(uncoored)

Color it please. I'm sure that it will look good once you finish coloring it.
 

teknique

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
miranu said:
Well I like to contribute too :P
http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/34803477/
Hope you like it ;)
I don't like it..I LOVE IT!!!![br]Posted on: June 15, 2006, 06:41:14 AM_________________________________________________How do you people learn to color like this man!!! I'M HATING ON ALL Y'ALL! jokes :nana
 

destinator

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2006
Messages
5,646
Reaction score
561
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Thats awesome o.O Finally a new kickass color picture here. Dam I love it too.
 

Predator

Scientist of Anthropology
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 5, 2006
Messages
3,303
Reaction score
29
Gender
Hidden
Country
Isle of Man
Wonderfull, I didn't notice that there's some life coming to these threads as well.
I'll put Mr.Moonlights and miranu works in our gallery. :thumbs (I'm forced to downsize the miranu's picture)

Thanks guys for reviving a bit this thread up. :amuse
 

dedal_x

Intl Translator
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 23, 2006
Messages
285
Reaction score
23
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Ukraine
Damn, It's good... Almost too good. Oh, the envy! ^_^


I wanted to do that one too, but never found a decent scan, and I suck at cleaning.
 

popz

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 16, 2006
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I'd like to share mine too! They're not good as the other people's works here, but hey.

-- Hitsugaya (here)

-- Shawlong (here)
 

Predator

Scientist of Anthropology
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 5, 2006
Messages
3,303
Reaction score
29
Gender
Hidden
Country
Isle of Man
I uploaded your works to our gallery, popz. :amuse

You all just can't imagine my joy seeing activity in this section as well.
 

vlado

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 3, 2006
Messages
532
Reaction score
9
popz as a felow colorist i must say OOOOMFMMGGG , that's tallent , do you have a tablet?
Greate hitsugaya , got yahoo messenger?
 

popz

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 16, 2006
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Predator_U: Thank you very much! :tem

Vlado: Thank you very much too! Unfortunately I dont have a tablet... Everything by mouse - this explains the countless errors in the pics... :oh

I dont have Yahoo Messenger, just MSN! In any case, PM me :tem
 
Top