This is the non-Shad optic:
'- Sam quietly voted and left. I would wonder if that's normal for Sam or not (early random votes) since I don't recall it myself.
- Sam got tagged and questioned about it.
- Sam came back, said he ain't able to play properly now, threw a second random unexplained vote and left again.
- Meanwhile, Shad and Gry are arguing - we got no real indication that Sam followed it.
- Shad later says that Sam vote changed - even tho, again, he never made it clear it was related to Gry's vote - was for sure to save him (someone that basically claimed vanilla townie, btw) and that that makes him town for sure as well.
- Shad also says that if we by chance have an issue with that development, we should lynch him instead of Sam, almost in a begging manner, and basically just cause.
It's just too odd @_@ please tell me you're able to walk on our shoes here.
-> - Sam quietly voted and left. I would wonder if that's normal for Sam or not (early random votes) since I don't recall it myself.
His day one when town is usually just gut feeling based, he picks a person and that it, at this point I had no reason to trust him as well.
-> - Sam got tagged and questioned about it.
Not answering tags, is not a tell of scum, a person that is AFK can be anything, and scum would go for them for misslynch, so inconclusive as well.
-> - Sam came back, said he ain't able to play properly now, threw a second random unexplained vote and left again.
His second unexplained vote is basically the same as his first, the important part isn't that he voted Asako, it that he didn't want to vote me (he said because I was making a tool so that makes me more townie that he is comfortable with killing, that a very good reason to not vote me, but again he has no reason why to vote anybody so Asako sounds like another placeholder vote).
-> - Meanwhile, Shad and Gry are arguing - we got no real indication that Sam followed it.
I disagree, he used the word `save` shad, meaning he was aware I was the main target for a lynch, which I was at that moment, so he came back, read until that point, disagreed that I should be killed, picked another placeholder vote and left.
-> - Shad later says that Sam vote changed - even tho, again, he never made it clear it was related to Gry's vote - was for sure to save him (someone that basically claimed vanilla townie, btw) and that that makes him town for sure as well.
What does vanilla town has to do with anything? we have 7 vanilla townies this game, this isn't your normal mafia game where lynching the vanilla townie is worth it, and just because I said I was doesn't mean I'am, ask anybody and they will tell you they are vanilla townies even the doctor.
-> - Shad also says that if we by chance have an issue with that development, we should lynch him instead of Sam, almost in a begging manner, and basically just cause.
If you can find 1 reason why this profits mafia or lover or anything I would concede this point, unless you are saying I'm better than all the experts of this game and I have a plan nobody can tell, you should take my offer at face value, add to that I said I trusted him very early in the day, I didn't wait until somebody voted him, why would I do that so early if I was trying to save him. There is a simple reason, he saved me so I'm paying him back.
Farf you are a pro, you know that if a scum votes a townie as a placeholder early game and townies start fighting each other and vote on top of the scum, the scum would keep his vote, since after the townie is lynched he is the least suspect out of everybody that voted him and if the scum switch his vote it would actually be counter productive, like how now everybody is talking about how he switched his vote as the main reason he is sus >.<