Games Mafia Game 100 - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Sad really, Gry said he will trade life with me, we lynch me today and if I turn town we lynch him.
Sad you are not willing to take him on that deal but are willing to take me on it.

I guess I shouldn't have expected this to work.
All I'm gonna say is tomorrow, reread Gry and decide again if you want to let him live after that.
Man this would be a debate if both of you were weird but right now only you have that trait. If you are town of course I will look back to see more things but asking people to kill Gry after your death just because you say he's evil is just not right.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Man this would be a debate if both of you were weird but right now only you have that trait. If you are town of course I will look back to see more things but asking people to kill Gry after your death just because you say he's evil is just not right.
I've kind of already explained why he is scummy for his vote pattern yesterday and today.

He is the only one that is sure I'm scum, I proposed to him to bet his life on it and he accepted.

Now I'm making sure you guys are aware of this since tomorrow he will back pedal (oh it was shad's fault).

I've already accepted my death which is why I don't care about the game since I accepted the deal.

You are now voting me, not because I said to do it, but because I'm being annoying.

Tomorrow he will use this as justification, he will say it wasn't the deal but it was my behavior.

You are playing in his hand.

If he was man enough he would state that he is betting his life on my lynch.

But he is trying his best to make you guys forget and to let me talk by myself so that I look crazy.

Kind of sad, and demotivating.

I have nothing against your votes, please lynch me.

Just don't forget how it came to this.

I will write a post with the full story at the end as a reminder.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,677
Reaction score
61,378
Gender
Male
Country
France
Yeah, of course, cause she wasn't a traitor in the end. That theory is from the perspective mafia THOUGHT she was a traitor dropping signs and tried their luck.
Do you think the potential Traitor could be the Prostitute or Pirate?
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Do you think the potential Traitor could be the Prostitute or Pirate?
I don't think it would be the doc or the hoe, cause mafia is lacking numberwise and not power wise (as in town has little tools and well so I don't see how removing a tool from the town would help the balance), I'd put my money on the pirate or a vanilla if there's a traitor.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Morning, will be making a coffee and reading for the next 30 min.

I think the most likely theory is that both the top pics yesterday were town (Sam and marm).

Currently I suspect gry, he usually tries to make his vote count but was very happy to let it play out, something town gry would never do usually.

Since he voted me and I vauched for Sam, he should be just as much Sus of Sam who had 3 votes but he did nothing, this fit the profile of somebody who is happy with either being lynched.

@votekill gry
@Lambu read our conversation from this quoted post to this post #298 in the next page.
And tell me if you think I'm crazy for expecting you to lynch him the next day.

Edited, fixed quoting.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,677
Reaction score
61,378
Gender
Male
Country
France
Voting Gry for now.

I don't get why Shad keeps asking us to lynch Gry if he turns out to be Townie. It's a logical conclusion unless something crazy happens.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,634
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Voting Gry for now.

I don't get why Shad keeps asking us to lynch Gry if he turns out to be Townie. It's a logical conclusion unless something crazy happens.
Wdym logical conclusion? Would I as mafia have anything to gain from going hard on a roleless townie? He's scum and you probably are too with such a convenient line of thought. Or elaborate what you mean if I missed it.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,677
Reaction score
61,378
Gender
Male
Country
France
Wdym logical conclusion? Would I as mafia have anything to gain from going hard on a roleless townie? He's scum and you probably are too with such a convenient line of thought. Or elaborate what you mean if I missed it.
When two players are arguing and one of them dies Town the other is under the spotlight next phase. That's just logical. I am not saying you would die next for sure, but the chances of you dying would increase significantly so saying "Please kill Gry next if I am Town" is weird IMO.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Wdym logical conclusion? Would I as mafia have anything to gain from going hard on a roleless townie? He's scum and you probably are too with such a convenient line of thought. Or elaborate what you mean if I missed it.
As I expected, you really didn't plan to keep your part of the deal.

Ok I give you a deal, 1 to 1 trade.
Say that you will be lynched tomorrow and I will vote myself today.
>say you agree
>I agree
>why don‘t you accept?

Seriously Shad you need to stop doing this
An agreement has been reached it seems.
Players you know what to do.
@Demonspeed mafia have teammates and not everybody is reading, I need to make sure everybody is aware of Gry willing to be lynched after me.
It not as simple as you make it sounds, looks at him already got scared.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,634
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
When two players are arguing and one of them dies Town the other is under the spotlight next phase. That's just logical. I am not saying you would die next for sure, but the chances of you dying would increase significantly so saying "Please kill Gry next if I am Town" is weird IMO.
Fair enough, but what exactly makes you vote me over him this phase? I asked several times for someone else to give me their Shad reads but got back nothing.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

As I expected, you really didn't plan to keep your part of the deal.
You keep forgetting it's the other players that must vote me out, you make it sound like I can suicide myself after your lynch. Demon sounded really weird there at first with saying it is guaranteed, when we never know which reveals could come out and change anything the next phase.

Not that this matters and we should get rid of you both to lower the distractions and for a likely scum.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
ou keep forgetting it's the other players that must vote me out, you make it sound like I can suicide myself after your lynch. Demon sounded really weird there at first with saying it is guaranteed, when we never know which reveals could come out and change anything the next phase.

Not that this matters and we should get rid of you both to lower the distractions and for a likely scum.
He said if no crazy reveal happens, you are unraveling dude.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Talking about Gry is a distraction xD
Kill anybody that dares to threaten him, so that we can focus on the game xD
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,634
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
He said if no crazy reveal happens, you are unraveling dude.
Wow you can‘t but lie even 3 posts after:

It's a logical conclusion unless something crazy happens.
He said „something crazy“, not anything about reveals. Which sounds more like a „unless the sun freezes over“ kind of statement from him. Though it seems you are locked on and stopped paying attention to other players altogether.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
He said „something crazy“, not anything about reveals. Which sounds more like a „unless the sun freezes over“ kind of statement from him. Though it seems you are locked on and stopped paying attention to other players altogether.
Ok, chill dude you been doing fine ignoring me for hours.
You should go back to that, it was working.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,634
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Ok, chill dude you been doing fine ignoring me for hours.
You should go back to that, it was working.
You have a severe attitude problem this game, this is not a fine look Shadis.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
You have a severe attitude problem this game, this is not a fine look Shadis.
Tell me more after the game.
This will teach you to think I'm an easy train D1, scum :D
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
@Farfalla you already accepted the deal and voted me, you are the first person to accept it without any hesitation.

I'm not stopping you from talking about if Pirate should reveal or no.
Sorry if you think I'm annoying but nothing I can do about it, please ignore me and talk about anything you want.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,677
Reaction score
61,378
Gender
Male
Country
France
As I expected, you really didn't plan to keep your part of the deal.







@Demonspeed mafia have teammates and not everybody is reading, I need to make sure everybody is aware of Gry willing to be lynched after me.
It not as simple as you make it sounds, looks at him already got scared.
Not a very convincing argument. Even if not everyone is reading, those who did won't forget this debate. I would be impressed if no one was aware of this since it's been going on for these two DPs.

Fair enough, but what exactly makes you vote me over him this phase? I asked several times for someone else to give me their Shad reads but got back nothing.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



You keep forgetting it's the other players that must vote me out, you make it sound like I can suicide myself after your lynch. Demon sounded really weird there at first with saying it is guaranteed, when we never know which reveals could come out and change anything the next phase.

Not that this matters and we should get rid of you both to lower the distractions and for a likely scum.
Me voting you for now doesn't mean that I trust him more you know.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Sadly for Gry, my affiliation will be revealed in few hours.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
@Farfalla you already accepted the deal and voted me, you are the first person to accept it without any hesitation.

I'm not stopping you from talking about if Pirate should reveal or no.
Sorry if you think I'm annoying but nothing I can do about it, please ignore me and talk about anything you want.
Okie.

So, do you guys rather be on top or on the bottom?

Fully nude or with some clothing pieces on for fetish purposes?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top