Games Mafia Game 100 - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Okie.

So, do you guys rather be on top or on the bottom?

Fully nude or with some clothing pieces on for fetish purposes?
With some clothing xD
Wait why I'm answering this xD

I think I will need to stay away from this game after this one, I will end up stalking Gry in his house if this continues xD
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
There is almost nothing to latch onto, no role hints or any investigative roles, just looking at posts but not everyone is active.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Lambu is good at playing multiple sides, he won once as a lover and I believed he was on my side the whole time, keep an eye on him for sure.

There is almost nothing to latch onto, no role hints or any investigative roles, just looking at posts but not everyone is active.
I'm not sold on voting James because he didn't vote, last game he was afk on the last day of the game and barely made it to play a bit, sounds normal from him to do this, people that voted him give me the impression that they found something to lach on to.

Keep an eye on riku, the I take screenshot and act like the most trusted person because everybody else said I was, not the first person to try and pull this trick, he is just as sus as everybody else.

I trust tatsu and DD for switching vote on marm, since I'm sure sirsam is legit, it was between 2 townies and therefore mafia had no reason to vote last.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,677
Reaction score
61,378
Gender
Male
Country
France
When Lambu won as Lover he told to his Mafia teammates "I will play like my Town self".

His Town self is indeed very recognizable IMO.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Lynching me:
- confirms sirsam to a 90%
- confirms D1 was between 2 town
- confirms DD and tatsu to a 80%

Doctor, after I flip town don't protect Gry, protect farf or somebody else.

Gry won't die even then, he will claim being setup, whatever at this point he will never die and will keep claiming that all game so cut his head without hesitation.

Keeping me alive today would just keep this Gry Vs Shad bullshit going, lynching a mafia Gry is well worth one shad misslynche especially since I'm vanilla.

That should be 2 days worth of lynch, enough time to figure out the next moves since everybody is confused currently.

Hopefully our doctor successfully stops a kill.
Asako N1 kill is such a gry move, she is our go to when we are afraid of doctor protecting farf.

Next night it gonna be between farf and lambu if both are town, if they are afraid of doctor they may go for DD.

If one of the 2 is lover, his mafia counter part would try to suggest to his team to not go for them (mafia, consider you have a lover and don't fall for his bullshit).

And **** this video ad, makes typing on mobile such a challenge.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

One use of the pirate is to target farf ASAP, if you find something good, keep it a secret, otherwise reveal that you have confirmed her.

If they didn't kill her night 1 and went for Asako, that 100% means they were afraid of a doctor as they should.

Since Doctor is already protecting her, she won't have more chance of dying of being confirmed.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Demon is definetly the most obscure of that bunch. I hope he activates this day more. I agree that Lambu seemed to actively figure things and ask solid questions, so he is the greenest of the them for now. Well, my thought on James are there on my recent posts. Oddly passive for someone of his calibre and status.
'Cause to me everyone is sus and I got nothing to work with, no hints, no actions, no game mechanic, just posts and posts and posts that all attack each other, accuse each other and make up scenarios in dozen variations which could all be true and false for all I know.



Just in case.

I'm off the grid for a while, Tuesday is DnD night. But should be able check whats going on late today/early tomorrow.
Have fun playing DnD.

There is almost nothing to latch onto, no role hints or any investigative roles, just looking at posts but not everyone is active.
And due the poll even vote changes are "hidden", aka not obvious in-game post with black letter, so if you don't look carefully you might miss a last minute change. The poll movement of votes/vote behavior is probably the best option we got to look for clues.

Lynching me:
- confirms sirsam to a 90%
- confirms D1 was between 2 town
- confirms DD and tatsu to a 80%

Doctor, after I flip town don't protect Gry, protect farf or somebody else.

Gry won't die even then, he will claim being setup, whatever at this point he will never die and will keep claiming that all game so cut his head without hesitation.

Keeping me alive today would just keep this Gry Vs Shad bullshit going, lynching a mafia Gry is well worth one shad misslynche especially since I'm vanilla.

That should be 2 days worth of lynch, enough time to figure out the next moves since everybody is confused currently.

Hopefully our doctor successfully stops a kill.
Asako N1 kill is such a gry move, she is our go to when we are afraid of doctor protecting farf.

Next night it gonna be between farf and lambu if both are town, if they are afraid of doctor they may go for DD.

If one of the 2 is lover, his mafia counter part would try to suggest to his team to not go for them (mafia, consider you have a lover and don't fall for his bullshit).

And **** this video ad, makes typing on mobile such a challenge.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

One use of the pirate is to target farf ASAP, if you find something good, keep it a secret, otherwise reveal that you have confirmed her.

If they didn't kill her night 1 and went for Asako, that 100% means they were afraid of a doctor as they should.

Since Doctor is already protecting her, she won't have more chance of dying of being confirmed.
Reminds me of me when I am town and in a stand-off and ready to die for the good of town. Usually ends with me not dying, town lynching somebody else and the whole me vs X BS continuing next day phase again with nothing resolved. Being this open to getting lynched doesn't feel very mafia to me, so even if Shad can be a bit aggressive and pushy in his posts, I'd put him in the probably townie camp than probably mafia camp.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,103
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
@Shad why do you keep trying to force your deal into people, :notsure we re mafia game players, theres no room for negociations with you scums !! :arf

Right now, you re trying your best to look the most suspcious as possible.. :grumble
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
I've kind of already explained why he is scummy for his vote pattern yesterday and today.

He is the only one that is sure I'm scum, I proposed to him to bet his life on it and he accepted.

Now I'm making sure you guys are aware of this since tomorrow he will back pedal (oh it was shad's fault).

I've already accepted my death which is why I don't care about the game since I accepted the deal.

You are now voting me, not because I said to do it, but because I'm being annoying.

Tomorrow he will use this as justification, he will say it wasn't the deal but it was my behavior.

You are playing in his hand.

If he was man enough he would state that he is betting his life on my lynch.

But he is trying his best to make you guys forget and to let me talk by myself so that I look crazy.

Kind of sad, and demotivating.

I have nothing against your votes, please lynch me.

Just don't forget how it came to this.

I will write a post with the full story at the end as a reminder.
Its kind of annoying that you assume people are "taking Gry's side" when that isnt the point. We are not taking your side which is different.

Get into your head Im not voting you because Gry told me to, Im voting you because you are being highly irrational and clinging to this subjective perspective of yours.

I deem you one out of two things: delusional or scum. Im judging the second since this is not the first time you pull a blockheaded stunt to the grave while being mafia. Your paranoid walls dont really take effect on me for that reason and seeing demon or James agree with them further pushes me to keep persevering.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Lambu is good at playing multiple sides, he won once as a lover and I believed he was on my side the whole time, keep an eye on him for sure.



I'm not sold on voting James because he didn't vote, last game he was afk on the last day of the game and barely made it to play a bit, sounds normal from him to do this, people that voted him give me the impression that they found something to lach on to.

Keep an eye on riku, the I take screenshot and act like the most trusted person because everybody else said I was, not the first person to try and pull this trick, he is just as sus as everybody else.

I trust tatsu and DD for switching vote on marm, since I'm sure sirsam is legit, it was between 2 townies and therefore mafia had no reason to vote last.
I cant understand how you believe Sam is legit seriously, its like we are playing completely different games.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

When Lambu won as Lover he told to his Mafia teammates "I will play like my Town self".

His Town self is indeed very recognizable IMO.
How does my Town self play? I admit usually being more incisive but that depends on motivation. What I normally do is call things as I see them, theres no more to it.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
@GrySun considering you've been mafia with Shad, even tho that went down quite fast, do you see similarities in his attitudes from when he was your teammate and now?
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
@Shad why do you keep trying to force your deal into people, :notsure we re mafia game players, theres no room for negociations with you scums !! :arf

Right now, you re trying your best to look the most suspcious as possible.. :grumble
I quoted you few pages to go to let you know that you are my second highest suspect after Gry and you didn't take notice.
I know you are nice and all but just try to be more confrontational, hit me harder than this.

Its kind of annoying that you assume people are "taking Gry's side" when that isnt the point. We are not taking your side which is different.

Get into your head Im not voting you because Gry told me to, Im voting you because you are being highly irrational and clinging to this subjective perspective of yours.

I deem you one out of two things: delusional or scum. Im judging the second since this is not the first time you pull a blockheaded stunt to the grave while being mafia. Your paranoid walls dont really take effect on me for that reason and seeing demon or James agree with them further pushes me to keep persevering.
I will not insult you back out of respect for training me, but next game I will hit you just as hard.

I said you are being played not that you are taking his side, big difference.

Let me make something clear, I'm not expecting everybody to accept my terms, they are 4 scums in this game, what I want is for people to clearly state why they vote me, so that tomorrow there is no way to hide.

Have fun being wrong... wait that would mean I'm delusional oh damn you check mated me :D
Covering your tracks for tomorrow :D

Reminds me of me when I am town and in a stand-off and ready to die for the good of town. Usually ends with me not dying, town lynching somebody else and the whole me vs X BS continuing next day phase again with nothing resolved. Being this open to getting lynched doesn't feel very mafia to me, so even if Shad can be a bit aggressive and pushy in his posts, I'd put him in the probably townie camp than probably mafia camp.
If it comes down to it, vote me to live even if you disagree with the lynch Gry tomorrow part, your cold blooded engame is needed, I will throw if I stay and you die.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
How I miss a daykill role right now, shooting Shad in the face would end this nonsense so easily :notlikethis
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
How I miss a daykill role right now, shooting Shad in the face would end this nonsense so easily :notlikethis
Your contribution to this game is so great :D
90% of your post are about me, without me you won't even have something to talk about.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
I will just say this tho

I never said you are being played not that you are taking his side, big difference.
Being played by who? By Gry? Its not his posts what make me distrust you its yours alone. So if anyone is being played is you and by yourself no less.
If by some chance we end up following your plan, we lynch Gry and he flips town what will you say then? "Whoopsie, guess I was paranoid again" now would that be fun for you?

If there was logical substance to your posts and reasoning I could try taking you seriously but thats not the case, its the opposite of it. You go as far as claiming something like this

Lynching me:
- confirms sirsam to a 90%
- confirms D1 was between 2 town
- confirms DD and tatsu to a 80%
In what world man, you cannot expect me to follow baseless hunches and straight up nonsense. They are 80% town for sending a town to the fire? You cant be serious.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Your contribution to this game is so great :D
90% of your post are about me, without me you won't even have something to talk about.
I did not expect yourself to lower yourself to trolling... thats as far as we go.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Being played by who? By Gry? Its not his posts what make me distrust you its yours alone. So if anyone is being played is you and by yourself no less.
If by some chance we end up following your plan, we lynch Gry and he flips town what will you say then? "Whoopsie, guess I was paranoid again" now would that be fun for you?

If there was logical substance to your posts and reasoning I could try taking you seriously but thats not the case, its the opposite of it. You go as far as claiming something like this
Don't worry, I'm making sure it happens and it won't be by chance.
I gave my reasons plenty of times, you are not discussing them but quoting only a post that don't have the reasons to show your points.

You never ever discussed my reasons, I quoted to you the page where I discuss them and you didn't reply.

About me being wrong, at least I'm playing, what your reason for voting me? Because I'm out playing myself? Thank you dad.

When you do something this game like accuse somebody, we will talk about my 80% not being enough.

I did not expect yourself to lower yourself to trolling... thats as far as we go.
Go wherever you want.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,636
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
@GrySun considering you've been mafia with Shad, even tho that went down quite fast, do you see similarities in his attitudes from when he was your teammate and now?
He‘s been getting more random with every game. Keep in mind the 1 time I was mafia with him he lynched our teammate, and I only had 1 night because I was nightkilled. But he‘s uh, free-spirited, even with a team.
Not with that game, but I see Omoneko similarities and that one‘s more recent than the Hero academia one.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
@Farfalla Town Gry and me tend to be very friendly in Day 1.

We judge each other like you do with Panda and others, and if we see that sound legit, we have a kind of a peace deal early game.

His answer just now, shows that he is in bad faith.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top