Games - Mafia Game 103 - Chainsam Pan: End Game | Page 49 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Games Mafia Game 103 - Chainsam Pan: End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Copy Panda

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
China

I thank you all for playing! It was an entertaining game to spectate. I hope most enjoyed the gameplay as well! Thank you to my fellow co-host @SirSamuel016 (and briefly @Farfalla) for providing the necessary support and inputs during the game! Once again thank you @Valhalla for the avatars! And most of all, congratulations mafia team (as the kids say nowadays) for copping the W! Also shoutouts to @GB for not speaking the truth once this game!

It was a simple but engaging experience. As you can see, the ???? was just another townie. In hindsight perhaps not as impactful but it was very omo seeing you all speculate over the identity of this mystery role. Unfortunately, in this sterile environment, we didn't get to trial the devil properly, as they both passed quickly. I think in special circumstances the potential is there, it is rather powerful in a more role-heavy comp. There are just enough secondaries for the psychiatrist to put IQ into analyzing their result (a difficult role to play in this game). Bomb's dominant strategy I think was somehow getting the mafia to kill them (feigning devil? 😈). Freeman... Died uncovered. And also came out quite early. If they had to die, that was probably the best time. The traitors deployed interesting strategies. Very exotic approach. Mafia overall played pretty decent; the first few nights town mislynched and only towards the mid-to-end did non-towns start perishing.

I am curious what you thought of the game and each other's performances! Was town too lazy? Was ???? too spicy? Did non-town play strong enough? Curious what you guys think of such role- and mechanicless comps ~

Once again, thank you, everyone! It was super spicy 👿 😈 🌶

shinobi

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Dragonstone
Votekill Asako 💔

@Asako please tell me you're a bad girl this time so I won't feel bad about this later :twitch

No, extremely low if we stretch it. Pretty sure Death Miller would be counted among the "Townies" in the role list.
Really, I was thinking Shad could be that mysterious ???? because I doubt there's TP. What I know is Santa and SS would have been noticed by now, idk. If there's one they win next day and that's it.

All that secretiveness for nothing? And here I thought you could have been an insane det that targetted me or something, anything to warrant that offhanded suspicion on your part, meh.
I don't think I was that secretive, pretty sure this is how I play in every game. And do I always need results to think of a suspect and who to vote? D2 with no results or anything good to go with, I could vote or lynch for less than odd behaviors in D1 voting.

Seraph

Reaction score
Country
Finland
Oh well, i'm gonna sleep, but before i go i'm gonna leave a vote. Not sure if i'll be back before the end but i've said what i needed.

Votekill Asako

gnut

伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Would take a stab and guess ??? might be a new role not yet used before...:catshrug

Oh yeah votekill Koko
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Maybe a role like Troublemaker or something...idk Ive been away...think only ones I seen was Banshee and substitute teacher...maybe avenger i cant remember.

Lambu

Reaction score
Country
Spain
Im just plain townie...

I am leaning to the fact there is no tp...maybe Grys santa comments were a smoke screen for possible recruitable player...but no kills missing...idk
He brought it up for a reason

If Koko is mafia with Gry...im willing to bet Raphie is boss the way both kept clear of accussing him
Food for thought indeed.
Also I hope you are right about the ??? bring something else entirely, but I would assume its an antitown role of some kind.

Alright, i'll start with Lawl's results:

I think he's telling the truth, or rather i don't see what point there would be in misleading us at this point in the game, true it's do or die at this point but he has been more cooperative then i remember him to be in previous games. Which i guess is either because i haven't really observed him too much or don't quite remember his Mafia Playstyle anymore. He gave us his spiciest result, Asako. She has been up and about in this game, hasn't done anything too noteworthy in favor of the Town so i guess i could see her being a Mafia/TP. Lawl promised to give more results and with 10+ hours on the clock i feel like it's absolutely fine to let him take some time and reveal the rest of his results later on as long as there is time for everybody to align and lynch someone we won't regret lynching.

Pom's trust list:
What i can absolutely wrap my head around is her not trusting Bel, because really, how could anyone at this point? She's practically done nothing other than respond to those that questioned her(people that are now dead by the way) and tell us that she'll be backreading and give out some more detailed thoughts later on. Brief comments about people that said something about her or exchanges between you and Farf or you and Gry and then she dips. I know what Mafia Bel is like and this is very reminiscent of her. I pointed this out at least twice before, she chose not to adress it/ignore it and just carry on. As a Townie she won't mind getting into it with practically anyone, but as a Mafia she only gives select responses. This is what we have been seeing here, all game. Or at least i did.

What i cannot get is how Pom just trusts Shinobi and DD, like, what? DD also has practically done nothing other than being random and asking us questions we already know the answers to or don't even need to think of. But that's what i think about every game with him, whichever side he is on, he is always behaving in a similar way. I think the most contributive side of him is to be seen in night pads. Shinobi, is basically an older Asako, up and about. Some snarky responses and then they carry on with their lives which i guess is cool but it really helps in on way or manner. It's just delaying...something. I never trust her, in any game. Even though she defended me in a previous phase, i still feel threatened for some reason.

I feel like trusting you and Greg, but i believe Shinobi, Asako and/or DD are the TP. Bel i'm practically convinced is Mafia. Whoever is not TP among the Trio i mentioned before is Bel's comrade.

As for me, i guess i haven't done much noteworthy things either but at least i'm around and responding instead of hiding, ignoring or just breezing through.

I'd be fine with an Asako lynch if the results incriminate her further and hence make it reasonable to get rid of her next, but i'd also be fine lynching Bel, DD or Shinobi.

Pom herself i'm conflicted about, she seemed trustworthy early on but over the days when we got closer to Gry's death i feel like she took over a new leaf which makes me feel like she is either not in the mood to play anymore or she is a traitor in hopes of being recruited soon and hence added untrustworthy people into her good graces. That's about all i can come up with Lambs.
Alright, I dont like Pom this game either.

@Belserion do you really have nothing to say to this, like you didnt even adress it and you passed by the thread.

Votekill Asako 💔

@Asako please tell me you're a bad girl this time so I won't feel bad about this later :twitch

Really, I was thinking Shad could be that mysterious ???? because I doubt there's TP. What I know is Santa and SS would have been noticed by now, idk. If there's one they win next day and that's it.

I don't think I was that secretive, pretty sure this is how I play in every game. And do I always need results to think of a suspect and who to vote? D2 with no results or anything good to go with, I could vote or lynch for less than odd behaviors in D1 voting.
You are scum in most games, so not a good comparison.

GB will have to block his killer tonight, I just wish we could narrow down the 3rd member, if only half of the remaining players were more active...

gnut

Reaction score
Country
United States
Im sorry...no matter how polite Raphie has been...I have a bad feeling he is with Gry.
Iirc...werent you guys calling him out day 1 for a mistake...did Gry have anything to say about it.
Sorry...so much shit goes on in my life on top of the heavy drinking...my memory is shot after a few days x/

Lambu

Reaction score
Country
Spain
I'll go to bed and check the day end in my break time tomorrow. I hope to see some more discussion before it ends.

I just cannot fathom all this "tiptoe-ing" around of the suspicious bunch. Statistically speaking not all of them can be scum but its like they are trying hard to appear scum and give cover to the mafias, seriously just engage into discussion.

gnut

Reaction score
Country
United States
Also...its weird pansam listed mafias 1st..
Then townies only to bottomline with ???....
Lamz would you list factions like that?
Why it makes me wonder if its a new role...im not feeling Santa and definitely not SS

Lambu

Reaction score
Country
Spain
Im sorry...no matter how polite Raphie has been...I have a bad feeling he is with Gry.
Iirc...werent you guys calling him out day 1 for a mistake...did Gry have anything to say about it.
Sorry...so much shit goes on in my life on top of the heavy drinking...my memory is shot after a few days x/
Yes, it all points to that, Im just so dizzy with all cases cause all inactives are working hard to be suspicious to very end, like wth is wrong with town.

Also...its weird pansam listed mafias 1st..
Then townies only to bottomline with ???....
Lamz would you list factions like that?
Why it makes me wonder if its a new role...im not feeling Santa and definitely not SS
Wouldnt a townie new role would have been claimed already tho?

gnut

Reaction score
Country
United States
Idk...just fishing bub.
Get some rest:thumbs

Lambu

Reaction score
Country
Spain
I hope you are right but Im not so optimistic.

Yeah gnight

gnut

Reaction score
Country
United States
Im never right just lucky sometimes xD

Wish everyone was spirit or arjuna...id be sure:lmao
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Wait a minute...Lamz you still up

Crazy thought about SS....could Lala have been an Illusion and top of that mafia recruited or shattered her(maybe GB shattered her)....only way I see SS being in game and a possibility of a recruitment

Maybe most of us regular townies are recruitable...hmm

Might go out...so might not see you guys...phase ends at like 5am here...so Im just gonna brainstorm as much as I can before I sleep or leave.

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
@Belserion do you really have nothing to say to this, like you didnt even adress it and you passed by the thread.
"Townie Bel would get into it with practically anyone" just says to me he's looking for some sort of confrontation and I'm not gonna oblige. He shared his thoughts and gut feeling like everyone else. Asako has been pointing her finger at me from day 1. Pom has me at the top of her suspect list. I didn't engage either of them, the same way I pointed a finger at you and Pom and neither of you got on the defensive or engaged. I've already revealed my role. Once again I'm not Mafia or TP and I don't have a secondary role.

Votekill Asako.

gnut

Reaction score
Country
United States
"Townie Bel would get into it with practically anyone" just says to me he's looking for some sort of confrontation and I'm not gonna oblige. He shared his thoughts and gut feeling like everyone else. Asako has been pointing her finger at me from day 1. Pom has me at the top of her suspect list. I didn't engage either of them, the same way I pointed a finger at you and Pom and neither of you got on the defensive or engaged. I've already revealed my role. Once again I'm not Mafia or TP and I don't have a secondary role.

Votekill Asako.
Why you mad love?

Bel..i know you wanna them sharp ones too.

Any reads on anybody...totally understand rl

But gotta be somebody besides ones you have conflicted with...for instance me?

I even suggested most townies might be recruitable(didnt panda do some kinda shit like this before xD)

Nobody....you suspect only who you objectured to?
Haha....some Ace Attorney geto shit....objectured to:lmao

Nah fr fr....nobody?:hmm

I do agrre with Koko was after you...depends on how she flips.
But gonna be honest...i dont like how you dont suspect no one....:catshrug

We still kool xD

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
Why you mad love?

Bel..i know you wanna them sharp ones too.

Any reads on anybody...totally understand rl

But gotta be somebody besides ones you have conflicted with...for instance me?

I even suggested most townies might be recruitable(didnt panda do some kinda shit like this before xD)

Nobody....you suspect only who you objectured to?
Haha....some Ace Attorney geto shit....objectured to:lmao

Nah fr fr....nobody?:hmm

I do agrre with Koko was after you...depends on how she flips.
But gonna be honest...i dont like how you dont suspect no one....:catshrug

We still kool xD
Lol nah not mad. Sometimes I just see things as obvious and and I don't wanna give it energy. Like if you're gonna accuse someone of doing the exact same thing you're doing that paints them as Mafia then the irony is just too much.

And I did make a previous post about my suspects. I listed Pom and Lambu at the top but I'm not in conflict with them. Asako wasn't high on my list so I was a bit surprised she's guilty. Depending on what she flips Lambu gets demoted or stays at the top. Shinobi is being extra ninja, so she's one to keep an eye on. You i lean toward trusting because you've been pretty open from the start. Last time you did that you were town like you claimed but I wouldn't put it past you to be santa. Of course like you say we can all be recruitable so there's room for doubt with everyone.

shinobi

Reaction score
Country
Dragonstone
Still few hours left...

If Asako is revealed mafo, last scum who? Pompom protected Grysun a bit too much. Seraph I'm thinking about d1 voting if Grysun was trying to save him or not, but then again he voted Grysun kinda early iirc so idk anymore. Bel is careful with her posts I feel.

:grumble

coz they the ones who fit, unless Grysun is the DM and everything is wrong lol.

Seraph

Reaction score
Country
Finland

Votekill Asako.
I was actually looking for participation. I appreciate you trying though.✌🏼
—————
So guys, I called her out at least twice over the past days and THIS is all she had to share with us as a Response. Some guy looking for Trouble, based on a one liner describing her GOOD side in these games. Add to that, how she refuses to Quote me, the Person that actually said these things but seems fine briefly answering Lambs who legit asks her if she's been dodging this over the game which she HAS really tells you all you needed to know.

Infact, after a 5h offtime, all she gave us was a post containing 3 sentences that practically told us nothing we did not already know.

I'm no saint in these games either but you can bet was I acting like this throughout the game I would be one of the top lynch candidates already.

Lady pompom

Hell Kaiser Ryo
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Why exactly are you seeing me as the Boss? Because someone has to be?
Gry was arguing with Farf when she distrusted you at the very start of the game, not to say he didn't agree with your lynch, Asako wasn't too keen on it either, I think that's a connection and mind you, they were very fine in lynching other townies, because if Koko is guilty, the last member is boss and you seem to be it. Meanwhile the whole argument you have on me is "she defended Gry", even though I already explained why and that you're reading too much into it.

Sheesh, now I wish Shad was alive, at least he understood I'm just a bad townie.

Koko's lynch should shed some light

Seraph

Reaction score
Country
Finland
Gry was arguing with Farf when she distrusted you at the very start of the game, not to say he didn't agree with your lynch, Asako wasn't too keen on it either, I think that's a connection and mind you, they were very fine in lynching other townies, because if Koko is guilty, the last member is boss and you seem to be it. Meanwhile the whole argument you have on me is "she defended Gry", even though I already explained why and that you're reading too much into it.

Sheesh, now I wish Shad was alive, at least he understood I'm just a bad townie.
You're still not drawing the connection between me and the Mafia Boss position. What makes me a suspect in the first place? I "seem to be it"? What?

I think you should mind that Gry mildly spoke up for me, i voted him later regardless and rather early too, add to that how Farf was only on my case because i didn't wanna build cases in which James is a liar you have all there is and was. I don't think Farf ever voted me, so i guess that suspicion was not that strong after all.

What many here fail to acknowledge is that i haven't exactly done anything outright wrong, other than(according to others-) make a lengthy Intro Post and not imagining cases in which James Rye is a liar. I guess that makes me lazy and uncooperative but that's something you can say about at least 2-3 others that are still alive in this game right now. But i guess they cannot be the Boss because i "seem to be it".

Lambu

Reaction score
Country
Spain
Im back

But Asako wont I guess :lambirb

Im never right just lucky sometimes xD

Wish everyone was spirit or arjuna...id be sure:lmao

Wait a minute...Lamz you still up

Crazy thought about SS....could Lala have been an Illusion and top of that mafia recruited or shattered her(maybe GB shattered her)....only way I see SS being in game and a possibility of a recruitment

Maybe most of us regular townies are recruitable...hmm

Might go out...so might not see you guys...phase ends at like 5am here...so Im just gonna brainstorm as much as I can before I sleep or leave.
Impossible G, Farf would have flipped Illussion upon death if that was the case.

Votekill Asako.
Thing is its your "no confrontation policy" what makes me distrust you the most. Zen players are most usually scum for a reason: no discussion, just voicing thoughts to avoid giving away information, etc.

If this was a game with roles one could argue a townie can play like that during the first days till their results or night actions become more relevant but this is not your case, you even claim being normal vanilla-no devil.

Status
Not open for further replies.