Games Mafia Game 103 - Chainsam Pan: End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,539
Reaction score
21,812
Gender
Female
Country
China

I thank you all for playing! It was an entertaining game to spectate. I hope most enjoyed the gameplay as well! Thank you to my fellow co-host @SirSamuel016 (and briefly @Farfalla) for providing the necessary support and inputs during the game! Once again thank you @Valhalla for the avatars! And most of all, congratulations mafia team (as the kids say nowadays) for copping the W! Also shoutouts to @GB for not speaking the truth once this game!

It was a simple but engaging experience. As you can see, the ???? was just another townie. In hindsight perhaps not as impactful but it was very omo seeing you all speculate over the identity of this mystery role. Unfortunately, in this sterile environment, we didn't get to trial the devil properly, as they both passed quickly. I think in special circumstances the potential is there, it is rather powerful in a more role-heavy comp. There are just enough secondaries for the psychiatrist to put IQ into analyzing their result (a difficult role to play in this game). Bomb's dominant strategy I think was somehow getting the mafia to kill them (feigning devil? 😈). Freeman... Died uncovered. And also came out quite early. If they had to die, that was probably the best time. The traitors deployed interesting strategies. Very exotic approach. Mafia overall played pretty decent; the first few nights town mislynched and only towards the mid-to-end did non-towns start perishing.

I am curious what you thought of the game and each other's performances! Was town too lazy? Was ???? too spicy? Did non-town play strong enough? Curious what you guys think of such role- and mechanicless comps ~

Once again, thank you, everyone! It was super spicy 👿 😈 🌶



​
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,407
Country
Japan
If we can kill a tp today who is prolly Dd i may be able to dodge to bullete, may reveal results in last hours
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Its crazy how an off hand comment from lambu doomed the townies. Well done lambu.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Thank goodness the day is long, Im quite busy today so will focus better later.

I trust GB for now but he must reveal full results later.
Did the psychiatrist really not investigate any of the Gry saviours tho? Why?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Its crazy how an off hand comment from lambu doomed the townies. Well done lambu.
I made no off hand comment, I simply poked at you and you went all over the place. Too nervous about your own well being for a non-devil vanilla, simple.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

No not me. And no info to share, I'm townie.
All that secretiveness for nothing? And here I thought you could have been an insane det that targetted me or something, anything to warrant that offhanded suspicion on your part, meh.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I mean obviously one among all these so called "vanillas" are lying to protect their bomb or psychiatrist roles, but do we really need to be extra shady about everything?

@digitaldude if you are one of those two just claim it, the same goes for @Asako or you both are going down.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

The same case for shino applies to lady pompom, problem is I think she's mafia with Gry so poses the same problem as Asako, lynching them is not optimal.
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,221
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
I also don't get people not coming out at this point of the game... Results would actually help or at least, it would make it easier to tell among liars...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Only role that could profit from lying is bomb, psy and other devils (if they're town) should help telling results so we can set on a good lynch today.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
He scaried he messed up when i get lynched and appear green lol
Nah his result dooms you, only reason you are not locked already is because the TP hunt takes priority assuming its a Santa.

But seriously, no one got notified of presents even by Day 4? That would be quite unfair in its own way.
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,221
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
The same case for shino applies to lady pompom, problem is I think she's mafia with Gry so poses the same problem as Asako, lynching them is not optimal.
I'm not mafia though, I'm just bad when I play town :feelsbadman
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
@gnut do you think Shad was right and ??? guy is just an Sleeper or something like that?
I did not believe it yesterday, but thinking about it now its hard to believe theres a Santa hopping around and not a single present has been noticed, takes the stealth a little too far.
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,221
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Do we really have a TP, though? And if we have, it could be a shapeshifter too, no?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@gnut do you think Shad was right and ??? guy is just an Sleeper or something like that?
I did not believe it yesterday, but thinking about it now its hard to believe theres a Santa hopping around and not a single present has been noticed, takes the stealth a little too far.
Could be, I'm starting to wonder if we really have a TP... This would fit the logic that town had a "traitor", just that it was a sleeper instead.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
I'm not mafia though, I'm just bad when I play town :feelsbadman
She lied as naturally as she breathes :lambirb
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@gnut do you think Shad was right and ??? guy is just an Sleeper or something like that?
I did not believe it yesterday, but thinking about it now its hard to believe theres a Santa hopping around and not a single present has been noticed, takes the stealth a little too far.
Same question to you @GB

Actually I would like to hear the opinion of everyone on this.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Could be, I'm starting to wonder if we really have a TP... This would fit the logic that town had a "traitor", just that it was a sleeper instead.
Could be, I just hope we are not being overly paranoid about stuff and missing an obvious lynch on Asako.

But what the hell is DD then, he's way too shady to be a normal vanilla townie come on.
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,221
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
She lied as naturally as she breathes :lambirb
Nah, I'd me more nervous if I was mafia.
She lied as naturally as she breathes :lambirb
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Same question to you @GB

Actually I would like to hear the opinion of everyone on this.
--- Double Post Merged, ---



Could be, I just hope we are not being overly paranoid about stuff and missing an obvious lynch on Asako.

But what the hell is DD then, he's way too shady to be a normal vanilla townie come on.
Maybe DD is the last mafia? I don't know. Both Asako and Gry voting on him could be an attempt to pretend they're not related, casting shade on him.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Nah, I'd me more nervous if I was mafia.
You are usually more combative as town, specially in the endgame, like Erin.
Besides your case to not vote Gry was just not believable.

Maybe DD is the last mafia? I don't know. Both Asako and Gry voting on him could be an attempt to pretend they're not related, casting shade on him.
No way, he almost got Gry lynched on D2 and sided with Shad first (without doubting anything). And Gry wanted him dead enough to not move till his ass was threatened, definitely not how you treat a teammate.

Only option would be him being traitor, but I also quite doubt it. I saw no signals in his posts for Gry when backreading him.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

So wtf is he :notlikethis
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Thank goodness the day is long, Im quite busy today so will focus better later.

I trust GB for now but he must reveal full results later.
Did the psychiatrist really not investigate any of the Gry saviours tho? Why?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



I made no off hand comment, I simply poked at you and you went all over the place. Too nervous about your own well being for a non-devil vanilla, simple.

--- Double Post Merged, ---



All that secretiveness for nothing? And here I thought you could have been an insane det that targetted me or something, anything to warrant that offhanded suspicion on your part, meh.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I mean obviously one among all these so called "vanillas" are lying to protect their bomb or psychiatrist roles, but do we really need to be extra shady about everything?

@digitaldude if you are one of those two just claim it, the same goes for @Asako or you both are going down.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

The same case for shino applies to lady pompom, problem is I think she's mafia with Gry so poses the same problem as Asako, lynching them is not optimal.
If it was day 1 alright, but its day 5....its DAY 5 DUM DUM, townies cant afford to lose more people.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
@digitaldude please tell me the truth. Are you a normal vanilla townie for real? I just dont make sense of it
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,221
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
You are usually more combative as town, specially in the endgame, like Erin.
Besides your case to not vote Gry was just not believable.

No way, he almost got Gry lynched on D2 and sided with Shad first (without doubting anything). And Gry wanted him dead enough to not move till his ass was threatened, definitely not how you treat a teammate.

Only option would be him being traitor, but I also quite doubt it. I saw no signals in his posts for Gry when backreading him.
I don't know about DD, though, I don't think lawl is faking results, but i really wish more people would come out and say more.

I just let my feelings get on the way. and I wanted the last votelick
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,309
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Nah his result dooms you, only reason you are not locked already is because the TP hunt takes priority assuming its a Santa.

But seriously, no one got notified of presents even by Day 4? That would be quite unfair in its own way.
If it sooo doom me, he needs to reveal everything so when i appear townie he doesn't get cold feet and backdown on his claim
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
If it sooo doom me, he needs to reveal everything so when i appear townie he doesn't get cold feet and backdown on his claim
I didnt ask you, but are you plain vanilla too?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@digitaldude please tell me the truth. Are you a normal vanilla townie for real? I just dont make sense of it
Why does it take you so long to answer this DD :shootme
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
@digitaldude please tell me the truth. Are you a normal vanilla townie for real? I just dont make sense of it
if I had role I would have revealed yesterday, I dont have role. The vanilla townies are either vanilla or are death millers, thats all we are.....
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Think about it if mafia had knowledge of me being santa I would be dead at night, no one would take chances with a santa.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

There is a psychiatrist out there just reveal, three devils are dead and goodboy is open now. Just reveal.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
@Belserion @shinobi are you devils? Do you have any special results to share?
They both already claimed being normal vanillas without roles.

I will votekill Asako as a placeholder for now, she's a safe value for the lynch with GB's result.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top