Games Mafia Game 103 - Chainsam Pan: End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,539
Reaction score
21,812
Gender
Female
Country
China

I thank you all for playing! It was an entertaining game to spectate. I hope most enjoyed the gameplay as well! Thank you to my fellow co-host @SirSamuel016 (and briefly @Farfalla) for providing the necessary support and inputs during the game! Once again thank you @Valhalla for the avatars! And most of all, congratulations mafia team (as the kids say nowadays) for copping the W! Also shoutouts to @GB for not speaking the truth once this game!

It was a simple but engaging experience. As you can see, the ???? was just another townie. In hindsight perhaps not as impactful but it was very omo seeing you all speculate over the identity of this mystery role. Unfortunately, in this sterile environment, we didn't get to trial the devil properly, as they both passed quickly. I think in special circumstances the potential is there, it is rather powerful in a more role-heavy comp. There are just enough secondaries for the psychiatrist to put IQ into analyzing their result (a difficult role to play in this game). Bomb's dominant strategy I think was somehow getting the mafia to kill them (feigning devil? 😈). Freeman... Died uncovered. And also came out quite early. If they had to die, that was probably the best time. The traitors deployed interesting strategies. Very exotic approach. Mafia overall played pretty decent; the first few nights town mislynched and only towards the mid-to-end did non-towns start perishing.

I am curious what you thought of the game and each other's performances! Was town too lazy? Was ???? too spicy? Did non-town play strong enough? Curious what you guys think of such role- and mechanicless comps ~

Once again, thank you, everyone! It was super spicy 👿 😈 🌶



​
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,358
Reaction score
4,575
Country
Dragonstone

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,221
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Im plain townie, no devil role

@Belserion @shinobi @GB @Seraph @Lady pompom
Is any of you a devil? Results if so please.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



DD said he's not a devil, which could mean he's indeed TP, would seem overkill if it was devil on top of it (double night actions and all), but we gotta make extra sure with everyone else.
Shino has been playing fairly anti-town the whole game too, now its her chance to try turn it around or show her full colours.
I said before in a post I think, I’m not a devil. Just plain good old townie.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Guilty on asako
And other results?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Do you know your sanity?
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,407
Country
Japan
Think so yeah
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Votekill asako
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Think so yeah
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Votekill asako
Wait Lamz is right...we need tp
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Hmm so do u seriously guys trust DD ? Just cause
To me DD should be the one to go considering gry makes some sense

You just letting him go under radar
Its like she is blatantly pointing the finger at DD even at the expense of exposing herself
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,407
Country
Japan
I am fine with with either , Dd is obviously tp at this point
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Also I noticed while Gry pursued a DD lynch...Koko was trying a Bel one but kinda switched focus to him when Gry's ship started sinking...Bel is probably town imo
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Currently my red list are basically still bel and DD with mazino and GB added to it newly

Also pompom you asked me about lynch but there isn't even a lynch yet in my eyes, if you talking about today (unless u meant about yesterday but i think i already said my point about it)
Pretty sure I mention each one on one ln different times about the current lynch
With the fact seraph can't get a break even tho I don't see why he voted, @Shad you asked before if this is seraph playstyle and my answer is it's OG seraph playstyle when he just started MG before all the mess up memes that happened right after each other with him not getting a break and that made him quieter
I'm happy to see him as engaged as before


For gry I'm neutral about it but also damn i do think shad talking it too far in this pushing against gry, I don't blame gry saying he obsessed when he mostly focused on only him
I understand him being suspicious about him but saying gry is scum because he alive kinda meh reason... Gry doesn't get picked to be killed often on night 1, either because of pity or whatever reason mafia went and gone with their kills
And i guess current mafia is one who fishing for roles by how they killed


For mazino, ehh I don't get his reasoning (doesn't help he in my suspect list)
I'm not checking page 9 and where uncle left of, if it's when James revealed or not(I'm lazy) but eh not the first time gnut disappeared
He did fall to my neutral currently not trusting him as much as before but i also think that this is more townie gnut (I don't remember tho his mafia self so there that, if he also could leave the game on page 9 as mafia)
But i definitely see him do it as townie....
Talking about gnut making have flashback of that end for game 101, trauma
Her break down of suspects
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Didn't really have my eyes on Seraph.

But seems like she is defending him there
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,221
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
@GB don’t avoid my question, tell your actions for every night and results
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
I am fine with with either , Dd is obviously tp at this point
What is this meme.... vote kill asako
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Whats even the logic here somehow mafia knew im tp and wanted to get rid of me? ARE YOU FOOLS?
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,221
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
@GB you had many nights, better put your results and actions on a plate.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
What is this meme.... vote kill asako
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Whats even the logic here somehow mafia knew im tp and wanted to get rid of me? ARE YOU FOOLS?
Mafia was also able to become dets...very much possible they also found scum
--- Double Post Merged, ---

@GB you had many nights, better put your results and actions on a plate.
I trust him..
After I seen a post of his when asked if devils had anything and he commented maybe nothing to brag about
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,221
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Mafia was also able to become dets...very much possible they also found scum
--- Double Post Merged, ---



I trust him..
After I seen a post of his when asked if devils had anything and he commented maybe nothing to brag about
Trusting him doesn’t mean he should not tell his full results
--- Double Post Merged, ---

If he wants to help, he should be clear about his actions at night, not just say got guilty on Asako, could confirm some more townies if he’s so sure about his sanity and used det at night
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I hear ya..
Yeah one maybe a boss
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,309
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Jokes on you guys I'm not mafia, I'm green
Its like she is blatantly pointing the finger at DD even at the expense of exposing herself
Why could i tho so blatantly protect gry if i was his teammate gnut, you really think i do that as scum
So obviously, and openly
I never do that, I'm more the time that avoid talking about my teammate

I genuinely trusted gry, he isn't always actively pushing in attack mode (he wasn't in KH and he lived till the end and won, i remember as i was a host)
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,374
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
I'm not a Devil, Lambs.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,407
Country
Japan
Dont have any results on alive townies not going to count asako
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I'm not a Devil, Lambs.
Are you mafia boss...cause i hope GB checked you
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Dont have any results on alive townies not going to count asako
Damn
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,374
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Are you mafia boss...cause i hope GB checked you
You know that if i was and he did check me then nothing would've come from an investigation other than innocent right?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top