Games Mafia Game 103 - Chainsam Pan: End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,539
Reaction score
21,812
Gender
Female
Country
China

I thank you all for playing! It was an entertaining game to spectate. I hope most enjoyed the gameplay as well! Thank you to my fellow co-host @SirSamuel016 (and briefly @Farfalla) for providing the necessary support and inputs during the game! Once again thank you @Valhalla for the avatars! And most of all, congratulations mafia team (as the kids say nowadays) for copping the W! Also shoutouts to @GB for not speaking the truth once this game!

It was a simple but engaging experience. As you can see, the ???? was just another townie. In hindsight perhaps not as impactful but it was very omo seeing you all speculate over the identity of this mystery role. Unfortunately, in this sterile environment, we didn't get to trial the devil properly, as they both passed quickly. I think in special circumstances the potential is there, it is rather powerful in a more role-heavy comp. There are just enough secondaries for the psychiatrist to put IQ into analyzing their result (a difficult role to play in this game). Bomb's dominant strategy I think was somehow getting the mafia to kill them (feigning devil? 😈). Freeman... Died uncovered. And also came out quite early. If they had to die, that was probably the best time. The traitors deployed interesting strategies. Very exotic approach. Mafia overall played pretty decent; the first few nights town mislynched and only towards the mid-to-end did non-towns start perishing.

I am curious what you thought of the game and each other's performances! Was town too lazy? Was ???? too spicy? Did non-town play strong enough? Curious what you guys think of such role- and mechanicless comps ~

Once again, thank you, everyone! It was super spicy 👿 😈 🌶



​
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Gry lynch is the safest we could have, I hope people catches up, contrasts info and gets to the same point.



Im vanilla too, but if so why are you playing so reserved this game?



Im speaking about Mazino, he was in the chopping block for a long time till GB voted with roughly 2 minutes left in the timer. Actively spoke about not wanting his lynch and you did not adress me on it, despite "agreeing" according to you now, you simply did not care.
People have said the same thing for 7 games in a row now. Also vanilla game, no one revealing, except the freeman...
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,677
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Looking back, your questions last day were loaded Lambu. Asking me of all people why I prefer Mazino over others, when I did not else I would‘ve voted him. Now building a case and calling me most likely scum over you misrepresenting everything, surely I can‘t be the only one to see this be so blatant lol.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

People have said the same thing for 7 games in a row now. Also vanilla game, no one revealing, except the freeman...
Why did you follow Shad‘s vote so lazily? You didn‘t even talk about his points he had on me, just an „ok maybe him, votekill“. Did you even read Shad‘s post?
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
@digitaldude I'm also curious to know what you meant by 'this makes sense Gry could be mafia' please go into details about why you think Gry is mafia.

@GrySun just give up, according to you Lambu and DD are mafia together? That the only way to explain all this right?

If that the case you will die Town or TP, I will get killed at Night and next day Town can lynch both and game over.

Just freaking give up!
 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
I don't trust Lambu or Pom for reasons i've stated. I'm more inclined to trust Asako, or at least see her as the non deadly TP because I think if she were mafia her grudge would see me dead already. Shinobi is hardest for me to read, I don't think she's vanilla though. I'm iffy on Gry mostly because I feel like he's had to be on the defensive since day 1, but I have to admit i'm used to seeing him be sharper and more pushy. Gnut came in, claimed no secondary role, then claimed vanilla and I don't know what sorcery he used but somehow i'm inclined to just take him at his word.

I'm also townie with no secondary role so no results from me. Hopefully those who haven't checked in yet will have something to share. I now realize i've been spoiled by big game mechanics and roles because i'm really struggling with this vanilla game.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,677
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
@GrySun just give up, according to you Lambu and DD are mafia together? That the only way to explain all this right?
Give up why? Even if I’m lynched I’ll leave all my thoughts.

Not necessarily, it‘s just the easiest explanation with how both voted me in very scummy ways. But I‘d be amazed if they‘re both town, no way.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,677
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
If that the case you will die Town or TP, I will get killed at Night and next day Town can lynch both and game over.
I don‘t get this at all? There‘s no easy road out of this Shad, you get maybe 1 mislynch at best before it‘s over, unless Santa wins even earlier. So town win is looking increasingly unlikely.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Not necessarily, it‘s just the easiest explanation with how both voted me in very scummy ways. But I‘d be amazed if they‘re both town, no way.
Dude.

How can you not confirm that you think Both are mafia? explain why you think it is possible for them to town/mafia and not mafia/mafia.

And if they are not both mafia then who is mafia? Nobody?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I'm not phrasing my posts properly at the moment.

explain why you think it is possible for them to town/mafia and not mafia/mafia.
Explain why you are leaving the door open to one of them being town?
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Lambu you are aaaallll over the place. None of this is coherent.

You just asking people doesn‘t mean you were defending Mazino, else you would‘ve voted earlier. Same argument you use on me applies to you with „letting things happen“. I voiced myself on Mazino, but did not want to change my vote. I wasn‘t that strong on DD to yell at people not to lynch Mazino, he could have been scum and it was unlikely he would ever be more active, so I was fine with majority lynching him.

You deflecting from your scummy snipe attempt by stumbling over your own posts is really looking poor.
You did NOT adress me on my attempt to save Mazino, I had to adress YOU myself, the entirety of your day end yesterday could be summed up in "whatever happens, happens". :catshrug
I did not feel a tint of paranoia, of discomfort at the situation from you, nothing.
You were ok with both of them as long as you survived, which explains why you had your votelock ready only in the case of saving your ass. Thats what makes me think DD was also a mislynch, you had zero worries about mislynching twice in a row, YOU of all people.

People have said the same thing for 7 games in a row now. Also vanilla game, no one revealing, except the freeman...
Thats actually... a terrible explanation

Are you ??? per chance?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,677
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Dude.

How can you not confirm that you think Both are mafia? explain why you think it is possible for them to town/mafia and not mafia/mafia.

And if they are not both mafia then who is mafia? Nobody?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I'm not phrasing my posts properly at the moment.



Explain why you are leaving the door open to one of them being town?
How could I confirm? There is a TP, there is one of them being a lazy town. But most likely both are scum. I rarely deal in absolutes Shad.

I‘ll write my thoughts on all players later in case it helps.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Looking back, your questions last day were loaded Lambu. Asking me of all people why I prefer Mazino over others, when I did not else I would‘ve voted him. Now building a case and calling me most likely scum over you misrepresenting everything, surely I can‘t be the only one to see this be so blatant lol.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Why did you follow Shad‘s vote so lazily? You didn‘t even talk about his points he had on me, just an „ok maybe him, votekill“. Did you even read Shad‘s post?
Yes of course I read it.
@digitaldude I'm also curious to know what you meant by 'this makes sense Gry could be mafia' please go into details about why you think Gry is mafia.

@GrySun just give up, according to you Lambu and DD are mafia together? That the only way to explain all this right?

If that the case you will die Town or TP, I will get killed at Night and next day Town can lynch both and game over.

Just freaking give up!
The fake vote analysis on day 1, gry isn't being authentic in this game,
This really sucks, I mean like everything. I hope there‘s still another Devil with useful results, because mafia is either lucky or just getting laziness rewarded.

What was that Lambu vote on me last second? I expected someone to try and save DD but that was extra disgusting. He timed it for like the last second.
Like this post, is it a townie reacting to devil farfalla dying?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

You did NOT adress me on my attempt to save Mazino, I had to adress YOU myself, the entirety of your day end yesterday could be summed up in "whatever happens, happens". :catshrug
I did not feel a tint of paranoia, of discomfort at the situation from you, nothing.
You were ok with both of them as long as you survived, which explains why you had your votelock ready only in the case of saving your ass. Thats what makes me think DD was also a mislynch, you had zero worries about mislynching twice in a row, YOU of all people.



Thats actually... a terrible explanation

Are you ??? per chance?
Why would an ??? be calm, he is completely alone in the game and has the hardest time winning. Strange observation lambu.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,677
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
You did NOT adress me on my attempt to save Mazino, I had to adress YOU myself, the entirety of your day end yesterday could be summed up in "whatever happens, happens". :catshrug
I did not feel a tint of paranoia, of discomfort at the situation from you, nothing.
You were ok with both of them as long as you survived, which explains why you had your votelock ready only in the case of saving your ass. Thats what makes me think DD was also a mislynch, you had zero worries about mislynching twice in a row, YOU of all people.
Still not adding up.

Farf answered your first question on Mazino before I even saw it, and she included a quote of mine that tells my Mazino thoughts. Why would I repeat it again?
But I do anyway when you ask, deliberately fishing for a reason to swap on me.

Still misrepresenting. Why should I be paranoid or in discomfort, it is Day 2 and we are lynching between 2 scummy/afk people at the time. I didn’t strongly think any of the 2 to be town. Neither of them were even online. If anything, why were you so much in „discomfort“? Because you felt afk Mazino is town, based on him being voted and not being around?

And then Mazino isn‘t top voted anymore and you‘re still „in discomfort“, to the point you time a votelock on me in the last second. How does any of this add up to your words?

It is a vanilla game Lambu. You should know we have like 4-5 mislynches, only you have this weird idea that 2-3 should be game losing, even in role heavy games. You‘re really just drumming up something for the sake of it.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Like this post, is it a townie reacting to devil farfalla dying?
Tbf that post was the least conspicuous post of his in terms of scumminess today, him trying to water down the problem is way more alarming.

Why would an ??? be calm, he is completely alone in the game and has the hardest time winning. Strange observation lambu.
To pass the game unnoticed. Strange that you would call a rather normal observation about TPs "strange".
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
How could I confirm? There is a TP, there is one of them being a lazy town. But most likely both are scum. I rarely deal in absolutes Shad.

I‘ll write my thoughts on all players later in case it helps.
TP has a chance of being killed by mafia at night.
They don't have mafia detective so they will just keep shooting until he dies.

Lambu is not lazy and isn't stupid to play TP like this.
It very easy to explain his playstyle, he knows he in on a timer, especially with Farfalla the Town Shield has fallen.

DD is hard to read for me and he isn't spamming walls of text to understand him well, but his actions for now I like.
TP or town whatever, I will even accept The devils help if it is to lynch Mafia Gry.

There is always tomorrow to think more about TP.

And good news, you are so central at every train of thought I have about other players, that you death will help us find the remaining mafia.
So not only are you a high suspect for me but you are a very valuable lynch to know what to do next.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,677
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
And good news, you are so central at every train of thought I have about other players, that you death will help us find the remaining mafia.
Well I hope you‘re right, if it will solve everything for you then my lynch won‘t be in vain so that‘s still good.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Tbf that post was the least conspicuous post of his in terms of scumminess today, him trying to water down the problem is way more alarming.



To pass the game unnoticed. Strange that you would call a rather normal observation about TPs "strange".
By that logic gnut is the tp.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,677
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Well, I‘ll let the day progress like this for now to see where people stand in this situation.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Still not adding up.

Farf answered your first question on Mazino before I even saw it, and she included a quote of mine that tells my Mazino thoughts. Why would I repeat it again?
But I do anyway when you ask, deliberately fishing for a reason to swap on me.

Still misrepresenting. Why should I be paranoid or in discomfort, it is Day 2 and we are lynching between 2 scummy/afk people at the time. I didn’t strongly think any of the 2 to be town. Neither of them were even online. If anything, why were you so much in „discomfort“? Because you felt afk Mazino is town, based on him being voted and not being around?

And then Mazino isn‘t top voted anymore and you‘re still „in discomfort“, to the point you time a votelock on me in the last second. How does any of this add up to your words?

It is a vanilla game Lambu. You should know we have like 4-5 mislynches, only you have this weird idea that 2-3 should be game losing, even in role heavy games. You‘re really just drumming up something for the sake of it.
Stop diverting the point of my switch, I already explained I did it based on your behaviour and approach to the lynch, even in the final moments. You know it would not make sense for a mafia to press hard for saving a Town (Mazino) in the final moments of the day, had I been pressing to save DD it would have given you a point to argue but its not the case sadly for you.

So you assuming Im a scum trying to get you lynched is a logical fallacy, you dont even believe it since according to you in this very same reply of yours you say Im being paranoid and we can afford more mislynches :edu
So does that mean Im like a suicidal mafo or something, that tried making points to save a guy that ended up being Town? Only to get you killed the next day and then be lynched the following day? And you call me paranoid lmao

That said its a fact that if we mislynch one more time our chances are heavily dependant on if there's a traitor among the vanilla townies, and Im fairly sure there is. Why would there be a psychiatrist in the first place then? Why would someone lie about being a devil?

Another mislynch would result in 9 players, with 4 of them being scum and one potential mole among the 5 towns. If we assume the ??? is a Shapeshifter and turned everyone into illussions it would be even worse, if its a Santa then they are one step away from winning the game. How does that not warrant alarms on you? :XD
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

By that logic gnut is the tp.
Possible, but doesn't erase the fact you called a very clear argument for TP play a "strange" one in order to make a come back ayy :lambirb
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I need to rest now, Time for people to catch up, read and speak with each other, Im spent.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Same, need to put in few hours of work so that nobody notices I'm useless at work >.<
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I appreciate the indepth analysis of Gry by Shad...but I dont need that to know something is off about Gry.Ive already expressed this.
And by association Koko...who keeps neutralizing his play this game.

I will try and be in and out during this phase but unfortunately it falls during my work shift with 2hrs to spare at the end.

But my vote will likely go against one of the two unless significant comes out.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top