Games - Mafia Game 103 - Chainsam Pan: End Game | Page 57 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Games Mafia Game 103 - Chainsam Pan: End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Copy Panda

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
China

I thank you all for playing! It was an entertaining game to spectate. I hope most enjoyed the gameplay as well! Thank you to my fellow co-host @SirSamuel016 (and briefly @Farfalla) for providing the necessary support and inputs during the game! Once again thank you @Valhalla for the avatars! And most of all, congratulations mafia team (as the kids say nowadays) for copping the W! Also shoutouts to @GB for not speaking the truth once this game!

It was a simple but engaging experience. As you can see, the ???? was just another townie. In hindsight perhaps not as impactful but it was very omo seeing you all speculate over the identity of this mystery role. Unfortunately, in this sterile environment, we didn't get to trial the devil properly, as they both passed quickly. I think in special circumstances the potential is there, it is rather powerful in a more role-heavy comp. There are just enough secondaries for the psychiatrist to put IQ into analyzing their result (a difficult role to play in this game). Bomb's dominant strategy I think was somehow getting the mafia to kill them (feigning devil? 😈). Freeman... Died uncovered. And also came out quite early. If they had to die, that was probably the best time. The traitors deployed interesting strategies. Very exotic approach. Mafia overall played pretty decent; the first few nights town mislynched and only towards the mid-to-end did non-towns start perishing.

I am curious what you thought of the game and each other's performances! Was town too lazy? Was ???? too spicy? Did non-town play strong enough? Curious what you guys think of such role- and mechanicless comps ~

Once again, thank you, everyone! It was super spicy 👿 😈 🌶

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
Even in a vanilla game mafia were derailed by the one active role in the game.

Lady pompom

Hell Kaiser Ryo
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
I doubt it, town is about to lose and ya’ll didnot see reality yet…
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

You'll carry on without me, i'm sure.
Sure ”boss”, but I’m next one on the lynch, so accordingly t nuumbers “we”will lose.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Nicejoke with the potato btw, at least i can laugh

Lambu

Reaction score
Country
Spain
We still dont know about the ??? person so we cannot say they have been derailed, they got a major blow but if ??? is with them then its not over.

I doubt it, town is about to lose and ya’ll didnot see reality yet…
That sounds ominous... do you know about this ??? thing going around?

Seraph

Reaction score
Country
Finland
I'm kind of conflicted right now though, i feel like i played my cards right throughout the game but i kind of failed regardless. What a shame. It's been fun though.

Lady pompom

Hell Kaiser Ryo
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
We still dont know about the ??? person so we cannot say they have been derailed, they got a major blow but if ??? is with them then its not over.

That sounds ominous... do you know about this ??? thing going around?
I know as much as you do, ??? Listed as role, whether it’s someone claiming to be vanilla or which role it is, I have no idea to the point I’m questioning if it’s all just a fairy tale. Nosigns of other roles being used (from all we know), no kills failed, no one came out with results, no gifts, no illusions… I don’t know what tosay about the existence of this role. Could e just another vanilla townie and hosts decided it’s fun to troll and see us chase the unreachable ???

I'm kind of conflicted right now though, i feel like i played my cards right throughout the game but i kind of failed regardless. What a shame. It's been fun though.
Well, I say you weren’t lynched earlier, which for me looks like a success, reaching D6 as mafia isn’t an easy feat. Will save more comments for postgame.

Lambu

Reaction score
Country
Spain
Only mistakes I noticed from you was the "nervous laugh" thing you had in Day 1 when you got called out, Shad noticed it first and I got it too upon re-read.
Then your irrational vote on James and evasion of Farf's questions.

The rest was actually pretty well done, so I would say you improved your scum game.

Seraph

Reaction score
Country
Finland
Well i appreciate it you guys, its been awhile again, but i think this worked out alright. I've served most of my purpose in this game i suppose. I was close.

You guys want me to cast my vote now or discuss some more?, cause i can just throw it out now and end the phase along with it.

Lady pompom

Hell Kaiser Ryo
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Idon’t know, my vote is locked and I don’t think I’l say more, but better wait for Others, if they come.

Lambu

Reaction score
Country
Spain
Well, no one besides Pom seems too keen on discussing anymore and her case has been explored already. If someone else wants to develop more before the day ends be my guest.

@GB go block killer-chan tonight, I doubt there's any more secondaries so my job here is done anyway.

Guys dont drop your guard till the last scum is down

Goodnight! o/

Seraph

Reaction score
Country
Finland
Oh well, i'll go cast my vote then, i'm gonna take a good long nap once i'm declared lynched. Well deserved.

Before i vote i'm gonna leave an apology here to the people i've viciously attacked and talked down to. @Lady pompom @shinobi @Belserion
I'm sorry Ladies, you know the drill, you get an alignment and a role and you gotta make the most of it and come across as trustworthy in whichever way you see fit. Regardless i feel like i crossed the line a few times with you 3, so i felt like saying sorry. And i am. My bad. Have fun playing.

Votelock Lambu for finding my Hot Potato.:emobirb

See you guys in the aftergame, to my Familia: make Daddy proud. :verily

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Japan
Votekill dd

Btw asako was a bluff but in the end of the day it was good-ish

Prev night i got guilty on Dd and this noght guilty on bel

Rip lambon but i wanted to root them out quickly and i didnt expect them to go for you actually

My lynch ranking would be:

Bel>DD>Shino>Pom>GB>You>Me
Thank you

Lady pompom

Hell Kaiser Ryo
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Votekill dd

Btw asako was a bluff but in the end of the day it was good-ish

Prev night i got guilty on Dd and this noght guilty on bel

Rip lambon but i wanted to root them out quickly and i didnt expect them to go for you actually

Thank you

Votekill DD

I'm glad you got good results this time, at least we know the last 2 mafias

But how come we had 2 traitors?!! How many more of them are hiding?! :sexyarf Maybe one was sane and other was naive?

Status
Not open for further replies.