Games Mafia Game 103 - Chainsam Pan: End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,539
Reaction score
21,809
Gender
Female
Country
China

I thank you all for playing! It was an entertaining game to spectate. I hope most enjoyed the gameplay as well! Thank you to my fellow co-host @SirSamuel016 (and briefly @Farfalla) for providing the necessary support and inputs during the game! Once again thank you @Valhalla for the avatars! And most of all, congratulations mafia team (as the kids say nowadays) for copping the W! Also shoutouts to @GB for not speaking the truth once this game!

It was a simple but engaging experience. As you can see, the ???? was just another townie. In hindsight perhaps not as impactful but it was very omo seeing you all speculate over the identity of this mystery role. Unfortunately, in this sterile environment, we didn't get to trial the devil properly, as they both passed quickly. I think in special circumstances the potential is there, it is rather powerful in a more role-heavy comp. There are just enough secondaries for the psychiatrist to put IQ into analyzing their result (a difficult role to play in this game). Bomb's dominant strategy I think was somehow getting the mafia to kill them (feigning devil? 😈). Freeman... Died uncovered. And also came out quite early. If they had to die, that was probably the best time. The traitors deployed interesting strategies. Very exotic approach. Mafia overall played pretty decent; the first few nights town mislynched and only towards the mid-to-end did non-towns start perishing.

I am curious what you thought of the game and each other's performances! Was town too lazy? Was ???? too spicy? Did non-town play strong enough? Curious what you guys think of such role- and mechanicless comps ~

Once again, thank you, everyone! It was super spicy 👿 😈 🌶



​
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Koko:scry
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

At least then, he was. :XD but I don’t know about other times
Sorry...i dont trust your hubby
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,221
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
I made my lost of suspects, but most likely I will leave the voting for tomorrow after I wake up.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
NOOO NOT YOU ASAKO AS WELL!!! I FEEL ALONE :emocat Missunderstood by my own people :notlikethis

I'm just doing investigation works, thinking of scenarios, motives and confronting my suspect with it to see how they will react.

I have no idea how to play this game right.

Would you call a detective obsessed for perusing a lead? Would you rather I Afk all day then vote without giving reason like so many people do?
I want to improve but I don't see why so many people have issue with my approach today.

I generated content to be analyzed and discussed.

You also limit the whole discussion to Gry is alive, that is just one idea among many I tied together into a story.
I also did disucss Lambu, Farf, James, Seraph and many many more players, but I only have 1 vote to pressure with.

If you are wondering why Gry, it because out of all the players, he is the one I have played with the most and so can analyze the best, I wish I could tell you a story about Mazino (as an example) but I know nothing about him, I wish everybody did the same to the players they had a good grasp of their personalities, it been 2 days and nobody mentioned anything about Mazino (as an example), is this how mafia is played?

I welcome feedback, maybe after the game if you want.

~
Anyway this is one of those days that end in the morning, voting is gonna be random.
Good I locked so I can sleep peacefully and not worry about new info or not waking up.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I'd vote Mazi at this point. He didn't play in a while and last time he did (recently) I have the impression he had more to say even with a low count. But yeah will prolly toss my vote towards the end on whoever feels more iffy to me at that point.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I'd vote Mazi at this point. He didn't play in a while and last time he did (recently) I have the impression he had more to say even with a low count. But yeah will prolly toss my vote towards the end on whoever feels more iffy to me at that point.
How do you and Jose function living together and playing a game?
Cause i always found it hard when playing with jo or xavier....

Im just curious why he is so uninterested...could the living situation attribute to that???

Hey....its a fair thing to take into account
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,374
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Alright i'm going to bed, leaving a placeholder in case i don't make it back in time,

Votekill digitaldude
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
I'm also done, see you.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,676
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Because you are quite distant...even tho you may be posting more than me...you geniunely give me an impression you dgaf....
Maybe the motivation is yet to kick in fully. That said, not very alignment indicative is it? Pretty sure I even enjoy games more when scum.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
How do you and Jose function living together and playing a game?
Cause i always found it hard when playing with jo or xavier....

Im just curious why he is so uninterested...could the living situation attribute to that???

Hey....its a fair thing to take into account
If he's mafia, he basically talks to his team while I sleep or work - and kills me early =_=

Last time I was scum with him in game I was working at the airport and would do scum stuff during work as well.

During day phases as town or scum we just keep our mobile screens to ourselves and don't let anything open on the computer.


Greg, why did you go with Marm yday?
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I went with marmie because lil I could scan over things...most were against her.
Why i asked for summary on those 3 ahead in votes.

Believe me...if i wanted revenge that bad on marmz i wouldnt have done it so sloppy...
Feels like i cant do a revenge after all on her after this x/
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Maybe the motivation is yet to kick in fully. That said, not very alignment indicative is it? Pretty sure I even enjoy games more when scum.
Fair enough young man...but i still well you know xD
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I went with marmie because lil I could scan over things...most were against her.
Why i asked for summary on those 3 ahead in votes.

Believe me...if i wanted revenge that bad on marmz i wouldnt have done it so sloppy...
Feels like i cant do a revenge after all on her after this x/
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Fair enough young man...but i still well you know xD
Btw do you think yday the lynch was revolving around 3 townies leading it?
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Btw do you think yday the lynch was revolving around 3 townies leading it?
Most likely....james would have to be pretty bold to claim.
Also seraph is taking everything pretty good to be mafia....like there is only disappointment in his death lol

Same here...dead by lynch or murder really doesn't effect me...im nothing to lose
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Thing about james is same with gry and how he mia in last game that bothers me..his interest level.
Maybe he is indeed bomb...but to just not contribute much after saying his claim of freeman....
Only to leave us to work it out...i dont like that
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Maz...lol
Forgot to touch on that....im always his easy scapegoat.
I can see him as a mafia latching on to my late vote as credibility.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,309
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Well maybe it's cause how many times you mentioned gry today or maybe it's cause the talk about other people been buried around all the gry/lambu vs lala talk that honestly just made me lost cause i do only remember you pushing mostly on gry
My bad


It's not that i didn't agree with some of your point but i do think there a limit to focusing on someone this early in game
Hmm honestly thinking about it, I don't believe gry even been lynched early game, he didn't a hard person to convince people to go for him :XD
I do agree with the fact he seemed a bit distant this game, why he been in neutral currently


I do wish i could read shino shad for knowing a personality but she is usually the type that will quietly note things down on her hard and jokingly practicate, tho i do think that townie shino is will show more reaction to someone attacking her than if she was mafia, i mean she more likely to get pissed as townie if she wrongly attacked
And that she technically did today with lambu so there that
But yea... Who am i kidding, i got bamboozled by her babe last game :emocat

I believe for other people, i like to think i can read lala pretty ok, why she trusted currently
Her mafia self is honestly more likely to panic or to not attack people especially when she being accused
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Before i forget as i almost did, votekill mazino for now in case I oversleep tomorrow and don't wake up in time

You know me and my sleep guys... My biggest weakness

Goodnight
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Gonna also place a vote on maz...see how that inspires

votekill maz
 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
Anyway, I gonna votekill Belserion.
Any specific reason?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Anyway, as I won't be here for the rest of the phase, I'll vote now. Following the events of the day, especially the gry/Lambu/Farf interaction, it felt a bit contrived. Dedicating so much energy into how someone reacts to a vote seems a bit fake considering the kind of players I know the three of them to be. Something is weird and not adding up.

Then there's Shad vs Gry and honestly I'm not seeing what shad is seeing. I see a lot of references to game 100 so maybe that's why, but in the end it seems to be a gut feeling. I'm not dismissing Shads effort but I'll need a bit more to be convinced.

What I definitely don't like is Poms defense of Gry. I get not liking how obsessed Shad is about going after him and pointing out that she disagrees with his theory is one thing, but this feels like more. But Pom is a great player and I don't think she'd so blatantly attach herself to a teammate. But then again, knowing he's not a part of her team could paint her defense in a trustworthy light if he's lynched and flips town.

My brain is shutting down, but in a toss up between my top 2 suspicious players, Pom and Lambu, I think I'll votekill Pom.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top