Games Mafia Game #106 - Re: Starting a Witch Hunt from Zero - ENDGAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Here's the Player Alignment + Action List :lambirb/

PLAYER LIST

1. @ShijimaTheSilentMan as Subaru Natsuki >>> Townie <<< Lynched DAY 4
2. @MArGi
as Emilia >>> Townie <<< Lynched DAY 4
3. @Holt
as Reinhard Van Astrea >>> Townie <<< Lynched DAY 1
4. @Brandish μ
as Elsa Granhiert >>> Townie >>> Mason (third LUST Holder) <<< LOST
5. @Farfalla
as Ram >>> Recruiting Mason (Threesome Candidate turned Lover)(SLOTH) <<<
WINS!
6. Sky @Demonspeed as Rem >>> Townie (former PRIDE holder) <<< Killed NIGHT 4
7. @Tatsumaki
as Beatrice >>> Mafia Member (former GLUTTONY holder) <<< Lynched DAY 6
8. @Lady pompom
as Frederica Baumann >>> Mafia Mason <<< Lynched DAY 3
9. gnut @Copy Panda
as Garfiel Tinzel >>> Mafia Member (Lover) (second GREED Holder) <<<
WINS!
10. @Vandred as Roswaal L. Mathers >>> Troublemaker (ENVY) <<< LOST
11. @digitaldude
as Otto Suwen >>> Townie <<< Lynched DAY 5
12. @Baka Taichou
as Priscilla Barielle >>> Townie (former GREED Holder) <<< Killed NIGHT 2
13. @Evil3ye
as Anastasia Hoshin >>> Mafia Member (former LUST Holder) <<< Daykilled DAY 3
14. @GrySun
as Crusch Karsten >>> Sleeper (Lover)(SuperMason Recruited SuperMason) >>> Mafia Mason (Lover) (second PRIDE Holder)+(second WRATH Holder) <<< Recruited by both Parties on NIGHT 1 <<<
WINS!
15. @MadNat as Ferris/Felix Argyle >>> Townie >>> Mason (former WRATH Holder) <<< Daykilled DAY 6
16. @James Rye
as Wilhelm Van Astrea >>> Townie (Traitor) (second GLUTTONY Holder) <<< Lynched DAY 7
17. @Marmalade
as Regulus Corneas
>>> Townie Detective <<< Killed NIGHT 3
18. @Shad as Petelgeuse Romanée-Conti >>> Mafia Boss <<< Lynched DAY 2
19. @Erinyes as Sekhmet >>> Townie >>> Mason (second LUST Holder) <<< Daykilled DAY 5

​
DAY AND NIGHT ACTIONS

DAY 1

- Farfalla (Threesome Candidate) >>> Guesses GrySun and Vandred <<< Gets 1 Correct


-
Holt (Townie) is LYNCHED


NIGHT 1
  • - Tatsumaki (GLUTTONY Janitor 3/3) >>> Kill GrySun >>> Success! >>> P3 Coinflip vs Mason Recruiter (FAILS) >>> Kills AFTER Mason Recruitment >>> Turns GrySun into Mafia Mason
  • - Evil3ye (LUST Escort 4/4)) >>> Block GrySun >>> Success!

  • - Farfalla (Recruiter) (SLOTH Hider 4/4) >>> Recruits and Hides Behind GrySun >>> P3 Coinflip vs Mafia Kill (WINS) >>> Recruits First >>> Turns GrySun into Sleeper (Recruited SuperMason)
  • - Baka Taichou (GREED Investigation 5/5) >>> Uses Psychiatrist on Farfalla >>> Success! >>> Knows Farfalla has a Secondary Role
  • - Marmalade (Sane Detective) >>> Investigates Evil3ye >>> Success! >>> Gets Guilty
  • - MadNat (WRATH Doctor 5/5) >>> Protect gnut/Panda >>> Success!


DAY 2

- Farfalla (Threesome Candidate) >>> Guesses GrySun and Herself <<< Gets 1 Correct


-
Shad (Mafia Boss) is LYNCHED


NIGHT 2
  • - Copy Panda >>> Kills Baka Taichou >>> Success! >>> Obtains GREED by the end of the Night.
  • - Evil3ye (LUST Escort 3/4) >>> Block James Rye >>> Success!

  • - Farfalla (Recruiter) (SLOTH Hider 3/4) >>> Recruits and Hides Behind MadNat >>> Success! >>> Turns MadNat into Mason
  • - Baka Taichou (GREED Investigation 4/5) >>> No Action
  • - Marmalade (Sane Detective) >>> Investigates Farfalla >>> Success! >>> Gets Innocent
  • - MadNat (WRATH Doctor 4/5) >>> No Action


DAY 3

- Farfalla (Threesome Candidate) >>> Guesses GrySun and Copy Panda <<< Gets both correct and becomes Lover
- Demonspeed
(PRIDE DTV) >>> Daykills Evil3ye >>> Success! >>> Obtains LUST and passes it to Erinyes


-
Lady Pompom (Mafia Mason) is LYNCHED


NIGHT 3
  • - Copy Panda (GREED M.Detective 2/2) >>> Investigate James Rye >>> Fails due to Block
  • - GrySun >>> Kills Marmalade >>> Success!

  • - Farfalla (Recruiter) (SLOTH Hider 2/4) >>> No Action
  • - Marmalade (Sane Detective) >>> Investigates Tatsumaki >>> Success! >>> Gets Guilty <<< Dies tho ayyyy
  • - MadNat (WRATH Doctor 4/5) >>> No Action
  • - Erinyes (LUST Prostitute 4/4) >>> Blocks Copy Panda >>> Success!
  • - Vandred (Troublemaker)(ENVY) >>> Urges Town to go Riot >>> Success! >>> Next Day will have Double Lynch



DAY 4 : - ShijimaTheSilentMan (Townie) and MArGi (Townie) are Both LYNCHED




NIGHT 4
  • - Copy Panda (GREED Strongman 1/2) >>> Strongman-kills Demonspeed >>> Success! >>> Obtains PRIDE at the End of the Night and passes it to GrySun >>> GREED loses its effects and becomes Inert.

  • - Farfalla (Recruiter) (SLOTH Hider 2/4) >>> Recruits Erinyes >>> Success! >>> Turns Erinyes into a Mason
  • - MadNat (WRATH Doctor 4/5) >>> Protects Demonspeed >>> Fails <<< Strongman-kill bypasses it
  • - Erinyes (LUST Prostitute 3/4) >>> Blocks James Rye >>> Success!


DAY 5

- MadNat (WRATH Police Officer 3/5) >>> Protect Farfalla from Daykills >>> Success!
- GrySun
(PRIDE Assassin 2/2) >>> Assassinates Erinyes >>> Success! >>> Obtains LUST (2/4) and passes it to Brandish


-
digitaldude (Townie) is LYNCHED


NIGHT 5
  • - Farfalla (Recruiter) (SLOTH Hider 1/4) >>> Recruits Brandish >>> Success! >>> Turns Brandish into a Mason
  • - MadNat (WRATH Doctor 2/5) >>> No Action
  • - Brandish (LUST Prostitute 2/4) >>> No Action


DAY 6

- MadNat (WRATH Police Officer 2/5) >>> Protect Farfalla from Daykills >>> Success!
- GrySun
(PRIDE Assassin 1/2) >>> Assassinates MadNat >>> Success! >>> PRIDE Witch Factor disappears >>> Obtains WRATH from his victim


-
Tatsumaki (Mafia Member)(GLUTTONY) is LYNCHED >>> GLUTTONY Witch Factor goes to James Rye >>> Authority will activate by the End of the Night Phase.


NIGHT 6
  • - GrySun (WRATH Sickly) >>> Infects Vandred >>> Success! >>> Vandred cannot vote next DayPhase
  • - Brandish (LUST Prostitute 2/4) >>> Blocks Copy Panda >>> Success!


DAY 7

- James Rye (Townie)(Traitor)(GLUTTONY) is LYNCHED

- END OF THE GAME
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,926
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
Ah you answered jeezus, this thread is moving so fast hahahaha
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
@votelock Holt



 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
DAY END

​
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Day 1 Votecount

1. digitaldude [#37] [#314]
2. Lady Pompom [#61] [#347]
3. Evil3ye [#65] [#384]
4. Erinyes [#69]
5.Grysun[#97] [#379]
6. Brandish [#99]
7.Shad [#146][#382]
8. James Rye [#156]
9.Tatsumaki [#186]
10. Baka Taichou [#196]-[#283]
11. Holt [#203]
12. Farfalla [#256]
13. MadNat[#269]
14. Gnut [#273]
15.Sky [#296]
16. Shijima [#335]
17. Marmalade [#358]
18. Margi [#373]
19. ----- [Vandred missing]

Holt >>> x5 <<< ( Brandish, Shad, Sky, Lady pompom, Evil3ye )
Evil3ye >>> x4<<< ( Farfalla , Baka Taichou, Shijima , Grysun )
Shad >>> x3 <<< ( James Rye , Holt, digitaldude )
Marmalade >>> x1 <<< ( Erinyes )
Farfalla >>> x1 <<< ( MadNat )
Vandred >>> x1 <<< ( Marmalade )
James Rye >>> x1 <<< ( Tatsumaki )
digitaldude >>> x1 <<< ( Gnut )
Sky
>>> x1 <<< ( MArGi )

"Oh? Who would have thought?"

Everyone gathered in the main plaza, waiting for a veredict on who could possibly be one of the moles aiming to eliminate them.
After a heated discussion, a considerable number of eyes were set on the most unexpected suspect possible...



The Strongest Knight, Reinhard Van Astrea. A Prodigy among Prodigies, a Hero among Heros.
They wanted him dead but... how were they supposed to do that? The man was said to be invincible.
But as they were losing hope on that thought, the young man said:

"If my presence causes you any discomfort, my dear friends, I shall gladly end myself. Maybe without me here you can open your eyes and spot the enemy before its too late"

Hmm... What?

Before anyone could say anything else, he disabled all his protections and made a powerful swing with his scabbard.
And then, as fast as lightning, Reinhard positioned himself in front of the deadly cutting wind.



[...]

Well that was weird... but there was no other way to take him out... I guess?

Everyone gathered around the corpse to check if he was indeed one of the Witch's agents


Holt
Townie


[...]

Great

:lambirb

Without their Strongest Man, the company retired to their quarters, reflecting on what they could have possibly missed, trying to forget they had indeed killed... well witnessed the unnecessary suicide of a fair and just man...

START NIGHT 1



NIGHT LASTS 15 HOURS

-------------o--------------
​
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---




[...]




No Deaths reported for Last Night

Vandred gets 1 Penalty Vote for not voting the previous Day Phase



START DAY 2

DAY LASTS
24 HOURS​
 
Last edited:

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,679
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
LOL failed kill? :heh

The Holt lynch yesterday was fake AF. He needed to be lynched, by a lot of people I distrust, for some reason. I say Shad or Evil are the reason.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,679
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Farf successfully recruited me, so this maybe confirms that Lust started on a townie? No other reason for them to not block Farf if they‘re not a kill her, so only conclusion is that they couldn‘t?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

*gonna kill her
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,238
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Ok, I will start with that bandwagon on Holt.
I will probably ending voting Pompom or Evil because both are highly suspicious, those last minutes vote change, the behavior etc.
I won't say much about evil, Farf already said everything. But, Pompom hinted a role she likes etc and end up claiming vanilla townie, does that make even sense ? @Lady pompom you asked to be recruited, are you mafia mason ? I don't trust you anymore. and no way that last second vote change is a mere mistake. it was calculated, and before that I saw something that bugged me about you.
I wonder how many townies we got in this role list...
I was going to say something, then just refrained, but after that vote, your com makes sense.

Her hint :
I believe I had this role before, not the worst nightmare I've had with roles and I certainly like it.

As for shad I already said that
I dont get your logic, so you re rather following people you potentially trust votes, instead of voting people you distrust ? :grumble
Plus I don't like how at the end of the day phase he suddenly started to keep a low profile. I dont know if he's a scum if he is, i assume he might be roleless or maybe he's a traitor or a lover. If he's town, then i dont like his logic and behavior.



@MArGi out of curiosity, why did you say to Farf-chan that she can't use both her role and her WF ? :grumble
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,247
Reaction score
33,631
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
I did not receive a witch factor in the Holt lynch. I didn't lock, so had the lower probability anyway.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Not to say Holt had one anyway.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,679
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I did not receive a witch factor in the Holt lynch. I didn't lock, so had the lower probability anyway.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Not to say Holt had one anyway.
Holt did not have a WF, so where did you think you‘d get it from? The sky?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

You did make me panic re-check the Holt lynch for any late edits lol.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Ah I'm sorry about being selfcentered and hasty on this, but if we have the Police Officer with us, please kindly consider using it on me/Gry asap, who knows if we have an Assassin in game
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Guys I know you have a lot of things to say about me yesterday, I'm sorry but I really wasn't playing.

I'm back to full form, let discuss anything you guys want.

About my lock, I slept randomly and woke up 10 minutes before the day end, tried to catch up and couldn't do it because of all the posting, I was left with 2 pages and 2 minutes, I saw DD's vote and didn't know if anybody else voted me after that, I locked just in case, and since the mechanic rewards locking, I didn't change my vote since I didn't have time to figure out what up.

We have all day to talk but I'm 100% playing today.
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,247
Reaction score
33,631
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Holt did not have a WF, so where did you think you‘d get it from? The sky?
I thought if someone is lynched, then you can possibly obtain it if you have a hand in their lynch? If > 50%
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,221
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
But, Pompom hinted a role she likes etc and end up claiming vanilla townie, does that make even sense
I think you're seeing too much into it.

I explained why already, I've had all those big boy roles like Prostitute, Doctor and Detective and I always dislike having them, so for me having a plain vanilla, for once is a refresher, I don't have to worry about night actions or messing up town entirely for wrong targeting (which happened other times), I just don't feel confident I can do a good job with a more active role, so I'm happy to have plain townie, yes.

As for it being useless, yep, in terms of helping town in nights, it's useless, my contributions are limited to discussions and I do like it too, it also means I can talk more during days since I don't have to worry mafia will kill me and town will lose an important role. This isn't the first game I manifest my dislike for more active roles btw. But since Farfy was MR I thought then the purpose of having vanillas like me is so town can have assets gathered to discuss more during NPs too, which would be more useful than how I currently am.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top