This is on discord but will put here too.
certainly a possibility...is it possible raven blocked you night 4?
I think she was the mafia. I cannot say if she is the janitor. The day we lynched Holt, Kat, Holt and Baka claimed blocked. I blocked holt, Rave likely blocked baka. Which means Kat was lying.I mean kat has been claiming spy since day 2, you think she was the mafia janitor?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
One last thing. I have already mentioned Poisoner which would explain N1 one kill. But you are all not listening to me at all. So yeah I could have been easily framed and you can expect multiple kills next night. That is all.So, I blocked Sam on night 1, Baka on night 2, Holt on night 3. DigitalDude on night 4 and Kat on night 5.
First three admitted being blocked.
DigitalDude case I don't know. I do think he is a mafia. But not sure what Erin's finding impy about him. What happens when an escort block town prostitute? I have no Idea what may have happened here.
I blocked Kat last night and we only had no mafia kill. Which strongly implies she is a mafia.
That's my findings so far. I am not really withholding any information at this point, If you have any question about my reasoning, feel free to ask.
adiosOne last thing. I have already mentioned Poisoner which would explain N1 one kill. But you are all not listening to me at all. So yeah I could have been easily framed and you can expect multiple kills next night. That is all.
You can call this ragequitting or losing hope or giving up but this game has sucked out all my energy so until next time.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
whom did you investigate?so yeah idont know what happened, but DD got exactly same results as I got last night, as said earlier I m not saying hes 100% cleared but, theres no other way than Sm to get those results.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
| N3 | |||
| Blocker | wojak | Raven | - |
| Target | Holt: learning from wojak | Jambaka: det on Gry | Kat: spying on Gry |
| Confirmation | > died without a role | > didn't get a det result | none +Gry targeted Holt |
| N4 | |||
| Blocker | wojak | Raven | - |
| Target | DD: SMing Shiji | wojak: blocking DD | Kat: spying on Bran |
| Evidence | > wojak's claim | > failed to block DD, whose claim is sustained by Erin | none +Bran sickened DD |
^ another evidence, Jambaka didn't get blocked in N4 cause Raven's team decided to kill herTHE MAD MAN DID IT HE ACTUALLY DID IT!!!
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I investigated baka/jammin and they targetted gry night 4.
Yeah but Raven was killed by Marcie, which means scums failed / recruited (<< unlikely imo), so I couldn't have died, Erinchi o.oIm suprised too that VT wasnt night killed, its more beneficial for scum to target farf at night if she's VT than lynch her, still ...
or........THE JANITOR HAD SHAPESHIFTER WHICH IS BASICALLY A KILLER HIDER!! It's all starting to make sense.adios
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@Erinyes can you check whom raven targeted the night we had no night kill?
whom did you investigate?
--- Double Post Merged, ---
I guess spirit medium can only target dead townies
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Ignore my tag Erinyes
--- Double Post Merged, ---
@digitaldude
The night I blocked you, it is possible Raven targeted me. And we had janitor kill.
The night before and after that we had no Janitor Kill. Which means Raven likely targeted the janitor the two days.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Which means, even if Kat is mafia, she is probably not the janitor. But she is mafia regardless and a good lynch I'd say.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Something doesn't add up.
the night we had no kills, I blocked Holt, Raven blocked baka. She couldn't have blocked the Janitor. Likely someone's protection role saved Janitor kill?
That was the Night I hid o/the night we had no kills, I blocked Holt, Raven blocked baka. She couldn't have blocked the Janitor. Likely someone's protection role saved Janitor kill?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Erin's results say that the Janitor first kill (Demon) was Mafia Doctor.But are we certain that there are two mafia teams here?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
4? O.o 3 in N2, no?Then again without 2 mafia teams how did we have 4 kills one night?
It is 3. I probably counted the day lynch with it.4? O.o 3 in N2, no?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
I think she killed jammin and someone janitored gb. I think she killed jammin, she was upset that Baka get replaced by jammin or it looks so I'm pretty confident she killed him instead of blocking.Raven wanted to lynch brandish early last day. It is possible she blocked him. If Kat is mafia but not Janitor, then there is a possibility that Brandish is the janitor.
I hope it is true. A lot of information would come to light then.I think she killed jammin and someone janitored gb. I think she killed jammin, she was upset that Baka get replaced by jammin or it looks so I'm pretty confident she killed him instead of blocking.
Bran wasn't blocked last night and previous, he used sickly.
So to me Kat is very likely janitor.
If farf is non town which I don't exclude but, just speculating over possibilities, I think she would probably be the shape-shifter secondary instead of hider. If so I wouldn't be surprised if she's a 3rd party like mentor.KAT OR FARFALLA are the janitors for sure.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
If Kat isn't Mafia then we are done.Well Ik I can't prove things to you guys just by saying that it rly ain't me, I ain't mafia or TP. But idk I should be just like Marm in terms of being upfront with our roles, imo. Saying GB was mafia along with Demon and Raven wouldn't make the game end with Kat's lynch imo, cause that's a small scum pool for a 19 players game, but Kat could still flip something different than red and it will still help us see where we stand. Plus priority rules say Banshee kills with prio3 (it's specified in it for killing and cursing) so maybe Raven died before having the chance to kill if she was alone, idk (remember GB could have been her teammate before and we dunno the configuration). I'm feeding Oli, gotta shower him, put him to sleep, and then I can read back on stuff to see if I can find out how Kat could be related to what we know of scums and maybe leave something behind.
That's impossible. Even the SS possibility was only there before you said you blocked her. With that, if she was an Illu, she'd have shattered, Kats actions are impossible plus no kills this night.If Kat isn't Mafia then we are done.