Games Mafia Game 112 - Panda Game - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,247
Reaction score
33,631
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Shad who claimed healthy townie?

Everything about Holt/Gajeel is too convenient. But there‘s no better play we can objectively make this day. We gotta just hope we don‘t lose because of lynch-order, and otherwise whoever is alive next day must carry it to the end.
Yes I think this too
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Shad who claimed healthy townie?
Anyone can answer this pla
--- Double Post Merged, ---

pls
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,680
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Shad who claimed healthy townie?



Yes I think this too
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Anyone can answer this pla
--- Double Post Merged, ---

pls
Bala Taichou and Tatsumaki. I think for both it‘s the Aigoo too but could be wrong.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Holt's post is very disappointing. If Holt ever dies night 1 in future games lynch me day 2. Whether I'm town, mafia, or third party, I'm taking credit for it.
@Holt insert your thoughts here please.
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,247
Reaction score
33,631
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Alright I'll pick one of those to sicko.

Again apologies, daddy is not involved much today
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,680
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
The way I‘m seeing it, we could have some situations:
  1. Holt Mafia Det -> James is Sane Det having gotten Guilty on Tatsu, Sam and Holt. Making all 3 mafia. This would also make Marm real Spy who caught Holt in a lie via Brandish.
  2. James Mafia Det -> He‘s not doing any plays with M. Det and only presenting us some bad targets he wasted his spice on. Really bad Mason play but fine Mafia Mason play. In this case Holt is town, Gajeel is mafia and we all go home happy having lynched properly. Holt checks a new player or dies at night and we continue by lynching James and winning.
  3. Both James and Holt are town -> This would mean mafia would have to be Gajeel and 1 more between Baka, Brandish and Tatsu.
  4. Both are mafia -> The Gajeel thing is a sidestep, either he dies town and we lynch Holt next and they hope this confirms James enough for him to win, or he dies something useless like Traitor/Mentee and we are set back a lynch.
Atm it‘s still best to lynch Gajeel, purely objectively. He‘s been uncooperative, speaking in riddles, he‘s some way of compromised player, either fully or partially. Depending on what he flips and what happens at night as we have different options:
  1. Flips proper mafia, we have 0 or 1 kill next night, or 2 kills of me and my hiding target -> Holt probably town, last one James most likely.
  2. Flips proper mafia, we have 2 kills next night without something like me and my hiding target being sniped together -> confirms 2 killing parties. Gotta discuss properly who is the scum in this case, too many variables to list now. But only me and Shad are confirmed fully.
  3. Flips half-scum(Traitor), we have 0 or 1 kill next night, or 2 kills of me and my hiding target -> 1 killing party confirmed, and mafia Holt left Gajeel out to dry. So I‘d lynch Holt here perhaps, but may need more discussions.
  4. Flips half-scum(Mentee/Traitor), we have 2 kills next night without something like me and my hiding target being sniped together -> confirms 2 killing parties. Most likely remaining scum is Holt on mafia team and Tatsu on TP team, with James being real Det.
To summarize, any option where Holt is scum is where James is real Det with Holt and Tatsu scums. Depends all what Gajeel flips as. Number of deaths will help determine how many killing parties there are.
Otherwise, town Holt should put James as scum, perhaps.

Brandish should be town due to GB being blocked. Baka sounds very town but when in doubt don‘t forget about her. Tatsu should be town with how mafias wanted her lynched, unless ofc the night deaths confirm there‘s 2 killing groups Tatsu shoots through the roof as an option.

TP would actually be super smart to not kill until all mafia are gone and then resume killing to pretend there was only 1 killer team all along.

@Tatsumaki try your best to prevent a kill with your remaining spice? Idk how exactly you messed up, oversleep or so, but just click the head.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
@Holt insert your thoughts here please.
I have no thoughts to insert. He has said nothing that needs to be addressed and is instead swearing vengeance. I'd say that's misplaced. I didn't send results to myself, so maybe he should keep his revenge kills for the hosts instead? Again there is really nothing to explain wrong results, we all know this. There is really nothing else to say. And well, if I get killed N1 in future games, given how my interest/awareness is much lower in the early stages of the game, it probably wouldn't hurt at all :catshrug
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,680
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Alright I'll pick one of those to sicko.

Again apologies, daddy is not involved much today
How about you tell openly who you pick. If you die and nobody is sick we won‘t know who you confirmed..
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I‘ll be hiding til the spice runs out, no chickening out.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Alright I'll pick one of those to sicko.

Again apologies, daddy is not involved much today
Brandish left a big post about how you should use BG on Holt with all the details, Tatsu will protect you, I hope you didn't miss it cause otherwise Holt will be unprotected.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

James left*
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,680
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
All that leaves that is M.Det and if he is M.Det why in god's name did none of the Mafia ever kill me when they knew I was Det and lying through my teeth about having a passive that keeps me alive? Makes no sense whatsoever as getting rid of dets early is awesome, heck I'd use a Strongman to achieve that!
Aren‘t you getting the timings wrong?

Holt in this case used M. Det on you on N2. Sam, their Strongman, got lynched D3. So they maybe thought you to be protected, or your results told them not to worry since they knew Tatsu was town so they ignored you.
 

Gajeel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2016
Messages
622
Reaction score
5,598
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Truth is, I'm extremely disappointed in this mafia. Unless they have a traitor who is a confirmed town player, things won't be looking good at all next. At least they're going to have to torture themselves playing another phase knowing their imminent death is near, so that brings me joy :hee

Well, as a gift for voting for Holt even if I know you definitely doubt me (as you definitely should lol), I'm leaving you two with some information I hold.

Dear GrySun and Shad,

Well some things happened and it turns out I'm a Serial Killer. That's basically a normal person who just killed at least three people right? That still makes me townie, right? I don't want putrid mafia blood on my hands so I'm not going to tell you who I think is mafia with analyzes, but here's my actions. Forget this Holt interaction thing, I just don't like the way he talks.

Night 1: I targeted Holt

Night 2: I targeted GrySun (sucks man, I had a strong feeling he was Hider at some point because of his initial hint. I gambled on his bluff/that he wouldn't use his action until late game. I should have went ahead, don't waste my action, not overthink and claim Hider from Apprentice before he did. That would have put me in a good spot. See, this is what happens when you overthink Shad.

Night 3: I targeted GB

This is a reward for showing kindness to an enemy. I don't care about your faction.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,680
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
@Brandish μ we‘re out of time and if you die we won‘t know who you confirmed. Maybe as a failsafe target Tatsumaki with sickly?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Actually no scratch that, pick Miss Baka.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

@Gajeel DW you’re just a killer, not a very serial one, given that you only killed GB?
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
If holt flips TP, use sicly brandish on target above
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,680
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Idk if it‘s a troll or not, but my last min comment is: this changes a few things. Namely no poisoner, Gajeel failed N1 and 2, mafia failed N2 OR recruited a Traitor. Possibly miss Baka?
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Hmm.. SK? Why wait till EOD. Not sure what to make of this? final hail mary? I don't think I Should change my night targets thought...
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,539
Reaction score
21,815
Gender
Female
Country
China
🌶 End of Bear Day 4 🌶

Votes

🐼 x 💀 x 🐼

OMO

A strange occurrence, Bear clan. Even among us bears, there is essentially not that much variety. There is one other known subspecies of Panda, namely the Qingling Panda, whose diet has altered its genetic makeup ever so slightly. The result is a slightly brownish-tinged Panda, instead of the usual black and white bear. This is of course much different from the general conflation between
Real Bear and the fake red rats we have been hunting all game long.

Nonetheless, Bear clan, I draw your attention towards this rather peculiar species of bear. It eats snax, like pelmeni, and has a particular love for borsch-flavoured cabbage. Also, this black and white bear seems to actually be more akin to being admiral blue and white. Only if you pay attention this bear reveals itself for what it is: a mutation.

Still, it is no red rat, so we wish this bear well in its future bear endeavours.



Gajeel
Serial Killer + Bulletproof

🐼 x 💀 x 🐼

🌕 Start of Bear Night 4 🌕

Countdown​
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top