Games - Mafia Game 112 - Panda Game - End Game | Page 55 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Games Mafia Game 112 - Panda Game - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

James Rye

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Germany
There's only 1 mafia left right ?
4 mafias + 1 SK would be too much ?!
Should be yeah. There is always the chance of a traitor ofc to up the numbers of Mafia if they die too early too many but with an SK 3 extra kills, even if only one got through, I highly doubt that. 5 scum in 14 is a bit strong even with 2 roles per townie.

GrySun

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Japan
I think there‘s not even much value in checking the posts of Sam and Erin, but I may comb over them again.

Tatsumaki

Reaction score
Country
France
Let‘s play the „writing our suspects before Holt comes“ game.

1. List 2 that are most likely to be in a team with Erin and Samuel.

2. Also say why it isn‘t you.

@Tatsumaki @Baka Taichou @Brandish μ @Holt

Let us all play this game. Answer those questions up above.
Why ? Cause I'm doc lol. I mean I've been fighting for my survival since D1 ! (And have never been this active, but don't get used to it). Great vote CV too. I suck at the doc role I'm sorry and I understand it makes me sus but I believe I've been quite genuine from the beginning.

Thing is, mathematically Shad will return before game ends I think.
I remember a game where Sam was Jesus and came back right when the game ended. His return was in the game end post lol. I think it was your jojo game btw
@Tatsumaki Did you use your action last night? Not that it matters with Shad dead but it would be nice to know if you did or didn't.
I did on Brand as agreed.
So only one use left. Let's hope I can save next night.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

And obviously to me it's between Holt and James.

Unless Bran come tell us he used sickly on sakura and the disease ain't up there.

GrySun

Reaction score
Country
Japan
I remember a game where Sam was Jesus and came back right when the game ended. His return was in the game end post lol. I think it was your jojo game btw
My JoJo game totally had a Jesus return in the nick of time to make it a 2v1 last day, so there‘s precedent to holy Shad saving town.

I‘ll do the math in a bit.

Unless Bran come tell us he used sickly on sakura and the disease ain't up there.
Why?

James Rye

Reaction score
Country
Germany
Let‘s play the „writing our suspects before Holt comes“ game.

1. List 2 that are most likely to be in a team with Erin and Samuel.

2. Also say why it isn‘t you.

@Tatsumaki @Baka Taichou @Brandish μ @Holt

Let us all play this game. Answer those questions up above.
1.1. Holt for being M.Det hoping to direct our kills on townies after the SK lynch
1.2. Baka for having Mafia Noble which would give a 3 man Mafia 4 votes despite an SK being in the game

2. It cannot be me because if I were M.Mason/M.Det a) I would not kill my sole Mason Townie buddy as I could use him to be confirmed as townie b) I wouldn't get only 3 results as M.Det and c) even if I were to get only 3 results I wouldn't only get 3 guilties with two being on the supposed doc and det of townie and the 2nd one being my teammate which I would have needed to live longer to have a chance to win. Also I wouldn't have killed Shad, I would have gone for Townie Noble Baka to reduce votes or for Brand due his Necro usage being annoying late game with potentially taking sickly to silence me. Or well, I would have risked either taking out 2 action left Doc Tatsu or "IgonnafindmesomescumamongTatsu/Jamesmuhaahahahaaha" Holt because if I were scum and Holt is Townie Det and he finds another innocent on me then that would be game over, lol. So why not risk it in hopes of doc and potential BG protecting others assuming they believe I wouldn't go for Holt anyway due the talked much about protection for him during the day phase?^^

GrySun

Reaction score
Country
Japan
It kinda sucks that to solve the mystery from a game setup perspective, we need to measure just how cruel the hosts are. In an ideal world no host would ever entertain 2 useless sanity investigators attached to 2 starting Masons

Tatsumaki

Reaction score
Country
France
Cuz she claims healthy townie.

oh wait I'm dumb thats the opposite. It's normal that it ain't here if she's HT

Nevermind then Holt vs James

James Rye

Reaction score
Country
Germany
It kinda sucks that to solve the mystery from a game setup perspective, we need to measure just how cruel the hosts are. In an ideal world no host would ever entertain 2 useless sanity investigators attached to 2 starting Masons
I'd say that's true but then again no Janitor kills despite townie having an investigator... I wouldn't put it past Panda for the lolz of two townies being paranoid about the other being M.Det/M.Mason while trying to figure out what their roles results could mean.

GrySun

Reaction score
Country
Japan
1.1. Holt for being M.Det hoping to direct our kills on townies after the SK lynch
1.2. Baka for having Mafia Noble which would give a 3 man Mafia 4 votes despite an SK being in the game

2. It cannot be me because if I were M.Mason/M.Det a) I would not kill my sole Mason Townie buddy as I could use him to be confirmed as townie b) I wouldn't get only 3 results as M.Det and c) even if I were to get only 3 results I wouldn't only get 3 guilties with two being on the supposed doc and det of townie and the 2nd one being my teammate which I would have needed to live longer to have a chance to win. Also I wouldn't have killed Shad, I would have gone for Townie Noble Baka to reduce votes or for Brand due his Necro usage being annoying late game with potentially taking sickly to silence me. Or well, I would have risked either taking out 2 action left Doc Tatsu or "IgonnafindmesomescumamongTatsu/Jamesmuhaahahahaaha" Holt because if I were scum and Holt is Townie Det and he finds another innocent on me then that would be game over, lol. So why not risk it in hopes of doc and potential BG protecting others assuming they believe I wouldn't go for Holt anyway due the talked much about protection for him during the day phase?^^
Sound reasoning. Only thing I‘d object is the useless Det. You may have intended for a useful Det on N3, but Sam dying so early ruined the claim you wanted to make, forcing you to shift to useless Det.
And whether you wouldn‘t think a town Mason could equally mess you up as help you as mafia mason.

But otherwise makes sense.

James Rye

Reaction score
Country
Germany
Cuz she claims healthy townie.

oh wait I'm dumb thats the opposite. It's normal that it ain't here if she's HT

Nevermind then Holt vs James
So you trust the Healthy townie/Noble while you are Healthy townie/Doc? Not saying that 2 HT are impossible with 2 sicklies but like a mafia with the option to gain a vote via Mafia Noble while reducing townie vote via sickly Mafia seems like a sensible option to me to outweigh the 3 starting mafia member when they risk a SK potentially killing them at night while said SK is immune to kills safe for the Strongman they had.

GrySun

Reaction score
Country
Japan
I'd say that's true but then again no Janitor kills despite townie having an investigator... I wouldn't put it past Panda for the lolz of two townies being paranoid about the other being M.Det/M.Mason while trying to figure out what their roles results could mean.
Isn‘t this too much town-hate? So we get trolled with Investigator without Janitor, mason pair without mafia mason and only Paranoid Spy and useless Det. If Holt is mafia we didn‘t even have a proper Det this game. Nor a proper Spy actually according to Brandish.

What did mafia get? A Doc to help with staying alive vs SK, a Strongman to imply there‘s a BP or such to kill? I dunno.

James can you help me figure out what could‘ve caused the missing kills? If Gajeel wasn‘t lying, he failed on Holt and failed on me. Mafia failed on someone on N2 as well.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

This could help figure out some towns/nontowns.

James Rye

Reaction score
Country
Germany
Isn‘t this too much town-hate? So we get trolled with Investigator without Janitor, mason pair without mafia mason and only Paranoid Spy and useless Det. If Holt is mafia we didn‘t even have a proper Det this game. Nor a proper Spy actually according to Brandish.

What did mafia get? A Doc to help with staying alive vs SK, a Strongman to imply there‘s a BP or such to kill? I dunno.
Pretty sure the mafia weren't happy when they saw they were only 3. Being 3 vs 11 townies must have been seen as quite unfair from their perspective. So it's less town-hate and more confusion bait for us to waste our time thinking about useless stuff like wrong directions from spy or wrong result findings. I bet they never used their Doc.

They had Prostitute/Doc, Sickly/Strongman. No ??? kill during all game suggest they never had one to begin with. You know very well how useful it is to kill with Janitor early game especially if they find and get rid of the Investigator early on.
If there really are only 3 Mafia then my role pick for the last one would be either M.Det/M.Noble for using Det 2 times and Noble 2 times or Det 4 times and Noble once or M.Det/M.Poisoner but with the Sk reveals M.Poisoner seems unlikely to be in the game. Another idea would be Mafia Boss but I feel like that won't be the case in such a small game because being investigated as "townie" is far too strong when there are only 14 players with like 4-6 nights to play and use actions with.

Brandish μ

Can you?
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire
I'll play the game when im on laptop soon

daddy sickly'd Baka

Need to read yday as well, the sk thing was cray, leaning towards smooth Holt mafia who probs got dr'd from Erin?? Eh i should read it first

James Rye

Reaction score
Country
Germany

James can you help me figure out what could‘ve caused the missing kills? If Gajeel wasn‘t lying, he failed on Holt and failed on me. Mafia failed on someone on N2 as well.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

This could help figure out some towns/nontowns.
One Idea I have is that they tried to kill Gaj before they investigated him. And after they noticed their failed kill they knew one of his roles but wanted to know the other in case he got an important role.

Other idea is that Tatsu is doc and is lying about not having used doc action to confuse Mafia for future nights as in how many actions she truly has left in her pocket. Ofc that makes no sense but like many townie solo plays don't really make sense if you look at the grand picture. And I don't think this is the case, I rather believe the blind kill on Gaj that failed on them. Maybe they thought he was traitor?

Or obviously they didn't killed but recruited somebody.

James Rye

Reaction score
Country
Germany
I'll play the game when im on laptop soon

daddy sickly'd Baka

Need to read yday as well, the sk thing was cray, leaning towards smooth Holt mafia who probs got dr'd from Erin?? Eh i should read it first
Wait you did? Where is the host info about that then?

James Rye

Reaction score
Country
Germany
@GrySun One thing I noticed though - after D1 Baka never used his Noble vote again. What if he didn't because he couldn't after being recruited in Night 2?

Healthy townie claim
So you were testing that, I see... but what does that tell us exactly? Like SK had BP so why shouldn't Mafia have HT or HM in this case if both teams got a sickly each?

Status
Not open for further replies.