Well, with our Necro using BG on Holt we should get a clear result next day as well, either on me or Tatsu. And with Strongman gone they got no way of killing Holt.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@Shad With only 3 det uses I saw them better used by spreading them then confirming myself which basically wastes 33% of my action pool. If I had investigated you and got guilty then all we know is that I am paranoid. If I had investigated you and got innocent then Tatsu had to be scum but then I had nothing left. If I on the other hand investigated Holt and got guilty then chances are high I am paranoid anyway. If I got innocent on him I could prove the other det and know that Tatsu is scum.
With Holt finding us another scumbag we know he is clearly town, why selling out his own teammate after all? That is if Gaj doesn't turn out mentee which would really fuck us over due Mentor being able to freely recruit in the coming night.
So my sanity is pretty much proven anyway. Only way for me to be sane would be Tatsu scum, Sam scum and Holt having Death Miller as Townie role.
No I’m as clueless as you are, and that should tell you about what I did last night.
I skimmed through the phase and I will say that I love Holt’s claim and James following it lol. After all, stalling their detective situation benefits one if not both of them right? I’m starting to think I don’t want to be mafia with such players
Well, whatever happens happens. It’s pretty easy to frame me in my context but it’s a shame they would do that to save their own skin when I’m trying to help them, cough Holt. I’ll be here during the last hours. Unless I already have all the votes on me at that point… then I’ll go do something else lol.
I did say I had a side of townie, perhaps to make me realize whether I have sane or insane is what I thought. If Holt isn’t trying to throw me under the bus and is legit, then I’m guessing it proves insanity
--- Double Post Merged, ---
in any case, I’m highly framable which is understandable considering how I also played and I have no regrets. I’ll be back furing the final hours.
Well, whatever happens happens. It’s pretty easy to frame me in my context but it’s a shame they would do that to save their own skin when I’m trying to help them, cough Holt. I’ll be here during the last hours. Unless I already have all the votes on me at that point… then I’ll go do something else lol.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I did say I had a side of townie, perhaps to make me realize whether I have sane or insane is what I thought. If Holt isn’t trying to throw me under the bus and is legit, then I’m guessing it proves insanity
--- Double Post Merged, ---
in any case, I’m highly framable which is understandable considering how I also played and I have no regrets. I’ll be back furing the final hours.
Holt's insanity has already been proven though with DD dying?
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Or do you mean you got a role that somehow influences a det result by being sane or insane itself? Pretty sure we do not have such a role as interesting as it sounds. Maybe a TP called madman with changing alignment could work, like that role wins with either town or mafia depending on his current sanity during the day which changes automatically during the night.
Well, whatever happens happens. It’s pretty easy to frame me in my context but it’s a shame they would do that to save their own skin when I’m trying to help them, cough Holt. I’ll be here during the last hours. Unless I already have all the votes on me at that point… then I’ll go do something else lol.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I did say I had a side of townie, perhaps to make me realize whether I have sane or insane is what I thought. If Holt isn’t trying to throw me under the bus and is legit, then I’m guessing it proves insanity
--- Double Post Merged, ---
in any case, I’m highly framable which is understandable considering how I also played and I have no regrets. I’ll be back furing the final hours.
I’ve only skimmed through and I’m just answering from what I know about my role. If that’s the case James then ok that doesn’t apply. Now I gotta go, so do as you wish as I’ve said when I told you my role I don’t mind leaving if you feel like I’ve overstayed! I’ll be back if I don’t have everyone’s vote on me when I get have some free time. I should have learnt my lesson last time I played apprentice and just go ahead and not give any chance to these mafia instead I will say straight up that I’m not mafia as I still have my apprentice role. Screw you mafia!
His resignation does give me pause in thinking he might be a mentee like Shad theorizes. He definitely isn’t town though. There’s no explanation for why I would get fake or wrong results. Would be funny if mafia and mentor(?) both had a chance of getting him. I did think he’d join mafia by learning but maybe the mentor lucked out on him? Either way I don’t see any better lynch than him rn.
Gaj seems to be Apprentice Traitor and is either naive or the real deal. And with Traitor in the game there is no way a TP could be in the game as that would be too many. And if Holt were Mafia Det he would most likely never sacrifice Gaj as he could recruit him by killing him, so that should clear most of our worries about Holt being a Mafia Det acting as Det.
As long as the BK target would have been told that their last night target changed and who their changed target was it would have been fine, ya know. <.<
As in "You were drunk and investigated X instead of Y" or "You were drunk and killed X instead of Y", etc. Then Towns could have come clean with that, BK could have admitted he made them drunk and the Mafia would have bit their tongue as to why they strangely killed Y instead of X, lol. Basically reduce Bk to just making a single player drunk on the night they use their action on which makes them a blocking role as that they block the target but not the action of their role's action target.
Maybe, but with 2 dead Mafias that seems unlikely. Their last Mafia must have a steel-strong role claim that pretty much every townie believes to make it to the end then.
His resignation does give me pause in thinking he might be a mentee like Shad theorizes. He definitely isn’t town though. There’s no explanation for why I would get fake or wrong results. Would be funny if mafia and mentor(?) both had a chance of getting him. I did think he’d join mafia by learning but maybe the mentor lucked out on him? Either way I don’t see any better lynch than him rn.
His resignation does give me pause in thinking he might be a mentee like Shad theorizes. He definitely isn’t town though. There’s no explanation for why I would get fake or wrong results. Would be funny if mafia and mentor(?) both had a chance of getting him. I did think he’d join mafia by learning but maybe the mentor lucked out on him? Either way I don’t see any better lynch than him rn.
@Shad If Gaj turns out Mafia, which he might not as he could be Mentee or an unrecruited Traitor atm, my prime suspect would be Baka. A single Mafia Noble make more sense than a single Townie Noble to support the low numbers of Mafia and to even the odds if they lose a player. In this case they lost two so even with a M.Noble vote they would be -1 shorter than at the start.