After Shad went on Gry like he does and then pulls a late switch we need some closure on this @ShadI'm getting concerned here Gry, why did you lock right after Marm said she was investigative? I don't get it, @James Rye @Shad seriously ?
After Shad went on Gry like he does and then pulls a late switch we need some closure on this @ShadI'm getting concerned here Gry, why did you lock right after Marm said she was investigative? I don't get it, @James Rye @Shad seriously ?
Either that or Tatsu is mafia and Margi was killed as one of the voters who is more trusted?So you think on that emotional basis, James or someone who didn't play last game like Gajeel are the more likely candidates to go for MArGi?![]()
But often there are things like some players busy and missing out all night, or being undecided and going to bed and leaving the final decision to 1 guy to think about with the last hours before day ends. And if it‘s a consensus would it be like 3/4 people all fine with killing a person who was one of the reasons we remade the game for in the first place? Bit too wild for me.Your point is a bit iffy unless you're saying this was some kind of lone killer's action. The Mafia is a team, so it's a bit weird to say X player killed MarGi when there must have been some general consensus (unless you think X person acts as some kind of tyrant when mafia? lol). I believe it had more to do with the fact that she was a potential mason recruiter and that's someone you want to get rid off.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
That said, I'll be on later on.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Yeah, last game he roasted us all day for something silmilar but he did worse with someone claiming investigative. Shad loves bold moves I guess. I was joking yesterday with the Jesus/Traitor (judas) combo, don't tell me Panfalla did that to us lol.After Shad went on Gry like he does and then pulls a late switch we need some closure on this @Shad
I dont think investigative role is vague, that said, I agree with you, I wouldnt necessarily trust it, but I would certainly not lynch it at that stage of the game.@Erinyes would you trust any claim that says vaguely „i‘m investigative/protective and you‘ll regret lynching me“? From anyone even people you think are mafia?
--- Double Post Merged, ---
That said, maybe Gajeel is right and it‘s not good just focusing on Margi‘s death here. Figuring out if Tatsu was mafia or a 2nd townie could help with finding at least 1-2 more scums so it‘s another good approach atm.
I‘d doubt mafia would lock on Marm just to lynch an investigative role, when Tatsu‘s hints sounded like an investigative role. It was pretty funny even how similar Tatsu and Marm‘s word were. „Would make it harder for me to play if I claim it“ or such.
Nope, I remember that game where we voted using a poll(another panda game), Takuan claimed Doc D1 as he was getting lynched but I didn‘t buy it and we lynched him as mafia. Hardy-town still flamed me for it though so wcyd.I only know town gry wouldn't take that risk, he would give the benefit of the doubt to the investigative claimer, I think. but well...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
No I only saw it as something like Det or Doc from the wording, but that‘s just me. If Tatsu said something like that she‘s less than investigative it was after I already locked.I dont think investigative role is vague, that said, I agree with you, I wouldnt necessarily trust it, but I would certainly not lynch it at that stage of the game.
Did tatsu even hinted investigative ? or I missed it? pretty sure she said something like hers was less important or did I browse too quickly ?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Shouldn't you already have regretted it, we lost a spyI wonder if I‘ll regret swapping away from Tat
I suppose that warrants the question of whether anyone checked Tatsu last night, and pending on any information we get, how best to proceed in this situation.Hm mafia would know that Marm is town, maybe there‘s a play to appear trustworthy by having voted for „the other person“.
I caught myself thinking DD is green and realized it‘s not a good measuring stick.
--- Double Post Merged, 20 minutes ago, Original Post Date: 21 minutes ago ---
If Tatsu is town that is. If not it‘s more the Marm voters to beware of.
Depends what Tatsu is, if she‘s mafia definitely. If town no she could still be equal or better.Shouldn't you already have regretted it, we lost a spy
Anyway, heading to work. I'll be back in a few hours
I stated my reasons to doubt Gry, put pressure with my vote and triggered Gry to play more serieusly, it wierd you are still stuck on thatAfter Shad went on Gry like he does and then pulls a late switch we need some closure on this @Shad


--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
If you aren't mafia then I'm looking really dumb right now holding you as hostageNo we don't kill daddy


I'm not hot to be memed either, this serves me either way, at this moment I'm also feeling down, so maybe later in the day I will find my motivation, I would like to see more feedback.I like the enthusiasm Shad, and the wilderness. Just unsure if I wanna resign myself to lynching a townie for sure, and I‘m not sure about Brandish yet.
You can choose not to kill your marks!If you aren't mafia then I'm looking really dumb right now holding you as hostage
I also don't want to kill you, why can't we just be friends :'(
When you have time, let me know what the story of daddy brandish is, heard it a lot this game.
Banshee Jesus actually sounds like a fun combo, die to kill whoever you marked and then come back again for a repeatMorning all.
Time for part 2 of the shad plan.
As promised to @Gajeel here is the reason I believe I could convince you to confirm me even if you don't think I'm mafia.
I'm the Banshee Jesus, I've marked brandish for death on N1.
I've decided yesterday to do the play and let town decide on the kill, so I won't trigger the kill unless that is what you guys vote for (extra voting today)
Note that it is counter productive for me to kill since that will reduce the chances I comeback in time with -1 player.
I've marked the player I believed is most likely to be lynched today by town from yesterday event. (just my guess)
If you want this player dead, vote and vote. (Vote on me, then vote on the banshee kill action).
![]()
GitHub - ShadOoW/vote-viewer-mg-poll
Contribute to ShadOoW/vote-viewer-mg-poll development by creating an account on GitHub.github.com
Brandish ignored the game, his vote turned many heads.
I stated my reasons to doubt Gry, put pressure with my vote and triggered Gry to play more serieusly, it wierd you are still stuck on that
I'm sorry but it time we both die brandish, it a great end to this hydra journey we have been on
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Wrong link, in case you want to see the votes, use a big screen.
From joined at the hip to you wanting him dead!