Games Mafia Game 112 - Panda Game - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,680
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Credit to you on earning their trust so strongly, you can't lose from here :lmao



I won't accept that from the guy who lynched the other spy D1. I'm afraid you're already caught in the spider's web and there's not much you can do to escape from it unless you realise Tatsu isn't what she says she is. With what would probably be a mafia det out there too why would mafia go and kill Sakura when they could've identified a more important role to go after? Sakura is also an easy target to fake because she's confirmed, but mafia wouldn't try and off her imo because there would be bigger fish to fry player skill-wise like Gajeel.

Also notice how Tatsu only claimed one role, not both? How come you're not raising questions about that? Sucked in to her facade too much?
But Sam, if you die town then Tatsu is confirmed mafia, why would she do this instead of just saying you are paranoid? Could‘ve still lynched you without her dying for it.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,680
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Like lets all be real here for a sec. If Sam isn‘t lying there‘s no alternative but Tatsu being scum no?
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,844
Reaction score
16,834
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
But Sam, if you die town then Tatsu is confirmed mafia, why would she do this instead of just saying you are paranoid? Could‘ve still lynched you without her dying for it.
Because simply contesting my results when you already doubt me is enough for her to solidify her position into untouchable territory. Lynching me instead of her, right now, is a dangerous game to be playing for town and you'll pay for it down the track.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,680
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I‘m at a loss of what mafia Sam is doing fakeclaiming a Spy, but I‘m also at a loss why mafia Tatsu would not just pretend she used her role but not on Margi N1.

Can anyone explain? And there‘s no way both can be town.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Because simply contesting my results when you already doubt me is enough for her to solidify her position into untouchable territory. Lynching me instead of her, right now, is a dangerous game to be playing for town and you'll pay for it down the track.
I lynched 1 Spy, bold of you to assume I wouldn‘t enjoy another.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Sam I‘ll do anything you want if you can explain in a satisfying way why Tatsu would back herself into a corner when she didn‘t need to
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Like, surely we can afford at least 2 more mislynches, possibly more. This isn‘t the time for mafia to play game of attrition
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Like lets all be real here for a sec. If Sam isn‘t lying there‘s no alternative but Tatsu being scum no?
Yes, can't think of anything else.
The fact he got a result, when tatsu claims no action, means there is no sanity loophole?
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,407
Country
Japan
Don't kill me in case they have a janitor, would be funny if Sam is one
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

The only way I see them not using a janitor is the person was under heavy suspicion since d1
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Food for thought ka
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Holt will definitely vote me @Baka Taichou save this cute little mortician. Guys remember I am mid late game bruiser
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
@GB James claimed targeting SirSam, you may be able to get some good results tomorrow.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,844
Reaction score
16,834
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I lynched 1 Spy, bold of you to assume I wouldn‘t enjoy another.
True that. I shouldn't of faked my night 1 result to force a lynch when I only had an incriminating night 2 result on Tatsu...

Sam I‘ll do anything you want if you can explain in a satisfying way why Tatsu would back herself into a corner when she didn‘t need to
Because who at this point could come out of the woodwork to contest a role that mirrors the other scum team? They've been talking in codes with their sentences, indicating lynch targets and the like with their posts, for example using the first letter of their posts to indicate information. It's basic, but effective enough for them to navigate as smoothly as possible while most of town is none the wiser. I don't know what her main role is, but I'll bet you that it dictates her scum alignment.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
guys T_T please make me a recap ;-; reading through a lot of text is giving me headaches

who lied? who claimed? who disclosed results?

on another note idk who (forgot cuz i fish memory) but why would there be a paranoid/insane det in a game with 3 limited uses for the role? sounds like a hard nerf to me
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,247
Reaction score
33,631
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Like lets all be real here for a sec. If Sam isn‘t lying there‘s no alternative but Tatsu being scum no?
None. Tatsu's claim separates them clearly, it's the best scenario for town could have hoped for. Essentially it's split det reads.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,407
Country
Japan
I'm proud of you baby
I aim to please
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I guess they used mafia det on me, the only reason I see no janitor kills
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I'll be out for the rest of the phase
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
wait so I was right that doc protected me? and I was right in thinking i might be the kill target? WHAT SAY YOU NOW SHAD FOR TELLING ME I'M NOT HIGH PRIO TARGET HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA IN YOU FACE BROTHER ♥ (with love)
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,247
Reaction score
33,631
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
I aim to please
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I guess they used mafia det on me, the only reason I see no janitor kills
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I'll be out for the rest of the phase
I won't block you tonight sry : (
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
guys T_T please make me a recap ;-; reading through a lot of text is giving me headaches

who lied? who claimed? who disclosed results?

on another note idk who (forgot cuz i fish memory) but why would there be a paranoid/insane det in a game with 3 limited uses for the role? sounds like a hard nerf to me
No way a recap would help, you would need to read in the night phase, good you don't have an active night role so no rush catching up.
You can focus on the discussion about Sam, that where the lynch is going.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,844
Reaction score
16,834
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
guys T_T please make me a recap ;-; reading through a lot of text is giving me headaches

who lied? who claimed? who disclosed results?

on another note idk who (forgot cuz i fish memory) but why would there be a paranoid/insane det in a game with 3 limited uses for the role? sounds like a hard nerf to me
Tatsu is fake-claiming Doc, I faked my n1 spy result to shade Tatsu and Tatsu recruited Gajeel. I'm on the chopping block because of this.

I aim to please
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I guess they used mafia det on me, the only reason I see no janitor kills
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I'll be out for the rest of the phase
You are one of the intelligent players that'd be worth using it on. The three G's definitely, rest of the mob is debateable this game I think.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top