Games Mafia Game 112 - Panda Game - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Alright so I got the doctor, doctor has someone else.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

But would the game really be bulletproof doctor prostitute and bodyguard? its not adding up
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Alright so I got the doctor, doctor has someone else.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

But would the game really be bulletproof doctor prostitute and bodyguard? its not adding up
protect her only if sam flips town
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,539
Reaction score
21,811
Gender
Female
Country
China
🌶 End of Bear Day 3 🌶

Votes

🐼 x 💀 x 🐼

Aigoo...

I thought something was SMELLY. There was a STENCH lingering around. A certain POLLUTION in the otherwise properly ventilated Copan Clan HQ.


Indeed. I smell a traitor. A TURNCOAT whose hide will soon be turned into a real coat. Someone is attempting to flee with their tail between their legs not knowing it will become a toy for my cat. A FAKE.

Well done, clan members. Today we root out another spy of the enemy.

Down with the raccoons. Down with the red rats.

Kill the red rats.





ElSamuel
Sickly + Mafia Strongman

🐼 x 💀 x 🐼

🌕 Start of Bear Night 3 🌕

Countdown​
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,539
Reaction score
21,811
Gender
Female
Country
China
🌶 End of Bear Night 3 🌶


🐼 x 💀 x 🐼

So there I was, doing my bear tasks, eating my spicy bear snax and battling our bear enemies (the evil red racoons), when I suddenly was aggrieved by terrible news. I shall not make bear excuses in this regard. Two of our precious bears have perished in glorious battle.

The rat enemy is cunning, beguiling and willing to employ whatever foul method yields even the slightest results. Despicable. Take a moment to mourn these fallen veteran bears..

Bearkind must unite to fight the rat enemy. We must fight to kill. We must live to avenge. We must survive to preserve the precious memories of our comrades.


😭


GB
Investigator + Mortician


DigitalDude
Bodyguard + Restless Spirit

🐼 x 💀 x 🐼

☀ Start of Bear Day 4☀​
 
Last edited:

Tatsumaki

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2016
Messages
598
Reaction score
4,095
Gender
Female
Country
France
Why 2 deaths ??
Was it poisoner last night ??
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Why 2 deaths ??
Was it poisoner last night ??
It sad it has to end this way tatsu, not only were you a good friend all this time, but you took another friend from me.

Who is your mentee Sakura or Gry?
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,539
Reaction score
21,811
Gender
Female
Country
China
🐼 x 🌶 x 🐼

Hold on... This bear is receiving more news. Very spicy news, even. News that would make anyone aigoo..

This special jutsu will reveal the following bear's true colours!


GrySun
Innocent Bear Child


🐼 x 🌶 x 🐼​
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Awesome news, so it Sakura.

Mentee
  • If he was recruited from a town role, any effects that role had stop once recruited(like upcoming Innocent Child announcement)
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,677
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Tatsu who did you protect and why wasn‘t it DD
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

It sad it has to end this way tatsu, not only were you a good friend all this time, but you took another friend from me.

Who is your mentee Sakura or Gry?
Where‘s this paranoia coming from exactly
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Tatsu who did you protect and why wasn‘t it DD
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Where‘s this paranoia coming from exactly
It isn't paranoia, tatsu is mentor, I can give you many reasons but it is so obvious I'm wondering where to start or what is that you are asking.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,677
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I‘m Hider Aigoo + IC Omo. Like I said all these days I‘m town without a doubt.

Been cozily hiding behind Shad these last 3 nights and survived quite well.

My plan was that usually when I bluff that I‘m unkillable mafia kills me anyway, so this time I‘d bluff to be unkillable while actually being unkillable and not a bluff.

I don‘t know why it didn‘t work, assuming they poisoned GB N2, they never tried killing me.

Alternatively there were 2 killing parties and they failed a lot til tonight, but that‘s harder to believe than poisoner.

But then that means they got Janitor and Poisoner on someone.
 

Gajeel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2016
Messages
622
Reaction score
5,598
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
It sad it has to end this way tatsu, not only were you a good friend all this time, but you took another friend from me.

Who is your mentee Sakura or Gry?
That's a pretty long shot lol. Only thing I can see that would support your theory is that the mafia seemed to dislike Tatsumaki. Otherwise, might just be a poisoner or another third party player(s).
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top