Games Mafia Game 115 - Inscryption - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
I guess better not plan on anyone to remind me of the game but my own memory
No one came telling me that it begun lol

Anyways i had this role before

Btw about the effect in mechanic what's the difference between trapper and Prospector
It's basically the same but one have better option so why even go for trapper ?
Different poll of options in it ?
I will assume roles or secondary roles as that seems to be the trend these days with mechanics
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Tho like wonder if the "effect" permanently change your main role or add a new one
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
You people! I haven't played in ages, how the fuck am I supposed to know your previous roles.
I ain't got the time to check every single game.


Just tell me! I'm not that good at investigating. :crying
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
I don't check MH a lot these days, i said discordd
We're not sups to talk outside the thread about Mafia stuff. So, anyone remind you to be active in the game and influence how you are presenting yourself is sort of silly when we don't know your role or intentions. Hmm, very strange notion.

That aside, those have/haven't role hints sort of mega annoying, especially with Temp roles and role swaps exhisting in current meta, and it's easy to just "recover" later by saying "oops I forgot"
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

What... Do you plan to kill me? :arf
Nope, but Mafia players will have you on the hit list after that hint for sure.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
What's with the little icons in the top-right of our avatars btw?

I'm not that familiar with the game, do they mean anything special? Could they be clues or influence the game?
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,773
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
What's with the little icons in the top-right of our avatars btw?

I'm not that familiar with the game, do they mean anything special? Could they be clues or influence the game?
You really are a fossil old boy, those are just little icons to further assert a game's aesthetic, linking them to the avatars of the player
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
You really are a fossil old boy, those are just little icons to further assert a game's aesthetic, linking them to the avatars of the player
I don't appreciate you.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

That's what I suspected though, but who knows.
I already bought the game earlier today btw, because it looks fun, but I haven't played yet.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,773
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I don't appreciate you.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

That's what I suspected though, but who knows.
I already bought the game earlier today btw, because it looks fun, but I haven't played yet.
Wait nvm I thought you meant the icons for the votes, the grog do be hitting.

For the stuff in the avatars I've got no clue aye
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Wait nvm I thought you meant the icons for the votes, the grog do be hitting.

For the stuff in the avatars I've got no clue aye
In our case, the blood droplets, yeah. Or in Evil's case the two.. thingamajigs.
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,911
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
Probably just aesthetics, regarding the avatar. Would assume Gry would type something about it in the opening post if otherwise (and can’t remember it ever playing a role in previous games)
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I’ll be more active later btw, on phone and my battery is draining like crazy😭
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
My mother-in-law is here. So I've got plenty of time to be here.

Git activ ppl
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Does it fit your avatar?

Pretty passive animal, until it snaps. :notsure
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Disgusting.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
We're not sups to talk outside the thread about Mafia stuff. So, anyone remind you to be active in the game and influence how you are presenting yourself is sort of silly when we don't know your role or intentions. Hmm, very strange notion.
I mean it's not the first time someone forgets about the game, and i did it just in case i also forgot cause i geniualy did yesterday (it's normal I don't open MH for a week )


Nope, but Mafia players will have you on the hit list after that hint for sure.
Why cause she happy about it ?
The way i see it, being happy about a role is cause it's unique, doesn't necessary mean it's amazing good for townie
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

What's with the little icons in the top-right of our avatars btw?

I'm not that familiar with the game, do they mean anything special? Could they be clues or influence the game?
Related to the game, if anyone played it they could know but it's not important to this MG
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
That aside, those have/haven't role hints sort of mega annoying, especially with Temp roles and role swaps exhisting in current meta, and it's easy to just "recover" later by saying "oops I forgot"
Yes exactly and it KEEPS happening too so to me this hint is basically no hint
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top