Games Mafia Game 115 - Inscryption - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
I think for about half of the day I was fine with both of them dying, and later I felt like I didn’t have to move my vote for Xad’s lynch anyway, as he did have the majority if the votes (I did consider it towards the end, in case they did pile on Sam, the sudden defense of Xadyu was weird so I was ready to move if necessary).
This is just your words, I would have.. if.

The fact are you didn't vote the mafia bomb, which a mafia also wouldn't.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Why did they kill the bomb defuser after the bomb died? hmmm
@Evil3ye he kills you then asks why, next game get him D1 instead of me when he flips mafia xD
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I just finished playing dota, will eat and answer you panda.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I think for about half of the day I was fine with both of them dying, and later I felt like I didn’t have to move my vote for Xad’s lynch anyway, as he did have the majority if the votes (I did consider it towards the end, in case they did pile on Sam, the sudden defense of Xadyu was weird so I was ready to move if necessary).
At least I'm not making up excuses, I defended him publicly, in front of town.

Marm on the other hand, she avoided the whole mafia bomb situation, and now she is saying that she always know he was sus and that she had towns back the whole time, she only was waiting for somebody to try to save xad to vote him.

Asako did that, she saw I was trying to save him and stopped me, you in the other hand are all just talk.

Very convenient after the fact talk.

How about you are the mafia and couldn't do anything?
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,715
Gender
Female
Country
China
tyt, i have a fever i think, i have to more or less incubate anyway, can barely formulate long posts atm
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

earlier took me like 10 mins to get through last page zz
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Well I expected there to be more to catch-up with. Anyway so, we have the situation between wojak and Shad that seems like the most obvious to choose from for day 2 lynch which makes me wonder if we should maybe look elsewhere today, but there is really not much to go after.

We have 3 plain townie claims now: surely there is a traitor/sleeper in there - Shad, Sam, DD - we have to keep these names in mind for the future when/if tey get recruited, so maybe it is okay to wait until after no kill night with them?

We need more information really. Maybe we can discuss which path was chosen. I went with the Trapper path but it was meh, so hopefully next time it will be better. Did anyone feel like risking more and went with Prospector? Or is anyone building Totems?
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Well I expected there to be more to catch-up with. Anyway so, we have the situation between wojak and Shad that seems like the most obvious to choose from for day 2 lynch which makes me wonder if we should maybe look elsewhere today, but there is really not much to go after.
Wait why isn't DD one of the biggest red flags?
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Wojaks defence was a lot more sober than Shads though; Wojak held Xad by the hand, yes, but Shad tried to help Xad w his claim + tried to scare us into not voting mafia but someone else. The post count thing was a hail merry if Ive ever seen one. He even fabricated the claim for Xad. Theyre both excellent candidates but mafia Shad will cause a lot more damage to town with his esoteric reasoning than Wojak will imo
Hmm Shad could have been trying to help Xad out with the Detective claim if he was his mafia buddy, true. But wouldn't that be too obvious? I kinda feel like he was genuinely scared of the possibility of detective dying on day 1. Do you think maybe it's safer to go for someone else rather than these two? I definitely think one of the plain townies are surely gonna turn scum eventually but I am okay with waiting until kill-less night to do that.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Wait why isn't DD one of the biggest red flags?
It surely is strange that he is quite absent cuz he is usually all over the place (not in a bad way). I don't like the plain townie claim but would mafia say that after 3 people already claimed that?

What about your path Shad?
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,125
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Ok ill be around for lke 1hour or so then Im going to bed, ill check back tomorrow before going to work if theres any new info . I'm still waiting something from Desin or Vandred.
For now Votekill Wojak, seems one of the safest lynch imo.


Still finding weird the mafia target on n1, as I said earlier, it's weird they went for Evil when their bomb died.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

and evil claimed being the defuser.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Ok ill be around for lke 1hour or so then Im going to bed, ill check back tomorrow before going to work if theres any new info . I'm still waiting something from Desin or Vandred.
For now Votekill Wojak, seems one of the safest lynch imo.


Still finding weird the mafia target on n1, as I said earlier, it's weird they went for Evil when their bomb died.
Them going for Evil makes sense as upon mafia bomb dying, he became a confirmed townie.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
@Kat let brainstorm.

Wojak defended xad, gave a reason and in the end didn't vote sam, he voted you early enough that his vote didn't save xad, so he was more talk than action, he know he didn't want xad dead but also had no reason to kill another player for it, town behavior.

I publicly defended xad, after he confused me about his slip up, considered voting sam, but only if other players agree with me, since nobody did I didn't do anything.

DD
The only question then is if xadyu slipped up
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Also can't put a random vote when its this late
There isnt much to grab onto except xadyu, but he was also the most visible in the thread, works against people all the time.
vote kill samuel gonna put this here, will make a final decision before day ends
I've been here a while now
His contribution is very low, gives xad the benefit of the doubt then voted sam as third voter, he voted to kill, but still says he may change it later.

When you put a 3rd vote on somebody it with the intention to kill, you can do that and act like it no big deal.

How can he suspect xad and then vote somebody he had nothing against to save the person he suspects?

If he voted somebody with 0 votes, be would be as suspect as marm, but this dude is obviously mafia man with his vote.

I know it easier for me since I know I'm town, but I'm sure this looks wierd from any pov.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

What about your path Shad?
Totem, I have to pick the right path next to continue the procces, it 33% chance
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,125
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Them going for Evil makes sense as upon mafia bomb dying, he became a confirmed townie.
It makes sense to know who is a confirmed townie for a townie, a mafia knows already who is not mafia. It would make more sense to go for an active claim or for a town claim (with a potential chance of recruiting a sleeper) Last game, innocent child was left alive for long. Mafia is more afraid of a blocker or an investigative role than a defuser who cant defuse.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
It makes sense to know who is a confirmed townie for a townie, a mafia knows already who is not mafia. It would make more sense to go for an active claim or for a town claim (with a potential chance of recruiting a sleeper) Last game, innocent child was left alive for long. Mafia is more afraid of a blocker or an investigative role than a defuser who cant defuse.
No mafia want a confirmed townie dead over guessing who has a good role.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
It makes sense to know who is a confirmed townie for a townie, a mafia knows already who is not mafia. It would make more sense to go for an active claim or for a town claim (with a potential chance of recruiting a sleeper) Last game, innocent child was left alive for long. Mafia is more afraid of a blocker or an investigative role than a defuser who cant defuse.
But an investigative role like detective can confirm their sanity on a confirmed townie which can speed up the scum-hunting process, so I think that is why they didn't want to keep him around. Not to mention, Evil as a player is quite observant from what I remember, so that is another reason.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
@wojak I hope you aren't feeling down to the point of avoiding the thread, if you are town you should rest and try again.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Reset*
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,125
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
But an investigative role like detective can confirm their sanity on a confirmed townie which can speed up the scum-hunting process, so I think that is why they didn't want to keep him around. Not to mention, Evil as a player is quite observant from what I remember, so that is another reason.
True only this, but an active role can be a doc, a prostitute, a day command, a spy etc. In such a small game sanity is almost always sane, plus most investigative roles would have gone for the most suspicious, (aka wojak or DD) likely on N1 which no mafia would want. they would benefit to kill any potential threat before the defuser I believe.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
@Kat let brainstorm.

Wojak defended xad, gave a reason and in the end didn't vote sam, he voted you early enough that his vote didn't save xad, so he was more talk than action, he know he didn't want xad dead but also had no reason to kill another player for it, town behavior.

I publicly defended xad, after he confused me about his slip up, considered voting sam, but only if other players agree with me, since nobody did I didn't do anything.
True, if he was going to save Xad then he wouldn't have gone for me since it was unlikely for me to get lynched at that point. But maybe he just didn't want to be associated with trying to save him once Xad flipped mafia. Like he defended him verbally to maybe help him out but didn't act towards saving him just in case Xad was going to be lynched. That way he can defend himself today that if he really wanted to save him he could have or something of the sort anyway.

DD

His contribution is very low, gives xad the benefit of the doubt then voted sam as third voter, he voted to kill, but still says he may change it later.

When you put a 3rd vote on somebody it with the intention to kill, you can do that and act like it no big deal.

How can he suspect xad and then vote somebody he had nothing against to save the person he suspects?

If he voted somebody with 0 votes, be would be as suspect as marm, but this dude is obviously mafia man with his vote.

I know it easier for me since I know I'm town, but I'm sure this looks wierd from any pov.
Hmm yeah that is strange voting indeed. But like I said, the only thing that makes me doubtful here is him claiming plain townie after 3 people did that. It feels a bit risky for mafia. ESPECIALLY if his fellow mafia did the same thing, no?
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
True only this, but an active role can be a doc, a prostitute, a day command, a spy etc. In such a small game sanity is almost always sane, plus most investigative roles would have gone for the most suspicious, (aka wojak or DD) likely on N1 no mafia would want. they would benefit to kill any potential threat before the defuser I believe.
Erinyes I hope you aren't being dishonest.

You are saying mafia would like to kill a good role over a confirmed townie, can you explain how mafia can achieve that N1?

Because if you are saying they would just guess, then that is not more worth it town killing a confirmed townie.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,125
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Hmm yeah that is strange voting indeed. But like I said, the only thing that makes me doubtful here is him claiming plain townie after 3 people did that. It feels a bit risky for mafia. ESPECIALLY if his fellow mafia did the same thing, no?
I agree with that, yeah thats teh weirdest part in DD claim.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
True only this, but an active role can be a doc, a prostitute, a day command, a spy etc. In such a small game sanity is almost always sane, plus most investigative roles would have gone for the most suspicious, (aka wojak or DD) likely on N1 which no mafia would want. they would benefit to kill any potential threat before the defuser I believe.
Well to be honest, it doesn't really matter why they killed Evil at the end of the day. I think it makes sense. There are people who wouldn't make this choice. So what we need to find out now is WHO would have made this choice?
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,909
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
This is just your words, I would have.. if.

The fact are you didn't vote the mafia bomb, which a mafia also wouldn't.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



@Evil3ye he kills you then asks why, next game get him D1 instead of me when he flips mafia xD
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I just finished playing dota, will eat and answer you panda.
--- Double Post Merged, ---



At least I'm not making up excuses, I defended him publicly, in front of town.

Marm on the other hand, she avoided the whole mafia bomb situation, and now she is saying that she always know he was sus and that she had towns back the whole time, she only was waiting for somebody to try to save xad to vote him.

Asako did that, she saw I was trying to save him and stopped me, you in the other hand
Relax, I was just explaining my thought process when asked. I never said you guys have to take this as a gospel.
Did you even read my posts btw? I was never pro-Xadyu-town in the first place, nor pro-Sam-town.

Will be home in twoish hours, I hope. Battery again draining like crazy.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

But an investigative role like detective can confirm their sanity on a confirmed townie which can speed up the scum-hunting process, so I think that is why they didn't want to keep him around. Not to mention, Evil as a player is quite observant from what I remember, so that is another reason.
I agree, Evil is pretty strong as a player - besides basically confirmed. Maybe they haven’t figured out the investigative roles yet, or other roles possibly threatening for them.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
So anyway:

Trapper path - Kat
Totem path - Shad, GB, Marm, Sam

@Erinyes which path did you go with?
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,125
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
You are saying mafia would like to kill a good role over a confirmed townie, can you explain how mafia can achieve that N1?
Hm I said likely, or that at least what woukd I do if I were mafia. Idk Im townie lol

But in such a small game if you re mafia you know who are your buddies so you wont kill your mates, anything left is at best you hit a town, at worse you hit a TP.
I agree though on one point, evil was somehow a safe kill for them , bc likely noone would protect him.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@Erinyes which path did you go with?
totem
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top