Games Mafia Game 115 - Inscryption - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,773
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I will say that after you, Shad is the most talkative/cooperative one, but unlike you he's been making a lot of mistakes which can be otherwise interpreted as more or less successful mafia moves, so while he's not the top suspect, he's not out of the woods yet for me.

Tbh for hyung there's one particular role that fits well w everything so we'll see what he has to say.

So far DD is the most 'I don't want to play but I have to keep posting' guy around so I think he's been the best option since yesterday
Hard agree on these points. I think that as vanilla townie it's more imperative to be actively discussing, contributing and working to bring the game further along because you can't rely on your own role usage to carry you through which is why I find DD not being around disappointing as well as suspicious- when you throw in his voting (D1 voted Me, D2 voted Erin (also the first Erin voter)) then he's especially suspicious.

We both agree that Shad is town, even though there are some mistakes and peculiar reads/ideas coming across his play- not much more to add to that really.

As for GB, I haven't realised what he's hinting at yet, maybe I'm dense atm or not digging deep enough but he's given me some room for doubts. If it's not him with DD then it throws my radar off a bit 🤔

There's also Vand but not sure what to make of him yet.

Almost tempted to put my first vote on DD now, and save the lock for later in case I need to change but setting that ball rolling may result in an easy train if he is legit vanilla town. I suppose that would become apparent as things progress so its not really something I should be concerned about, but I'm trying to be as thorough and well thought-out as can be given the hand I've been dealt and with how things stand in the game.

Sorry if I'm asking the obvious but who are your list of suspects (in order if you wouldn't mind)?
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
@Vandred I actually had to double check how the effect work before posting, but there is an effect that raises your action priority.
So yeah there is ways to screw with this plan from the path.

In this case it will be a 50/50 chance for the killer to kill his blocker and use this plan I suggested to claim being town the next day.

That considering they have the same paths available to them as me.
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Alright, I have to put this out there eventually, so not much point in waiting. Instant lynch, here I come.

I'd like to hear what everybody thinks about lawl being mafia and Panda their (actual) Traitor.

D1 voting behaviour looks good on the outside, but without getting stuck on Occam's razor, it's a fairly classic strategy:
- Copan goes for the Traitor test of seeing if his names are legit which doubles as an intial signalling;
- GB goes for the credibility gain of voting a teammate - added bonus that he's Mafia Bomb, if it comes down to it Xad's role is to explode on a townie anyway, and I am open to believe lawl did go AFK before it snowballed.

D2 behaviour is self-explanatory, a townie got lynched and distrust was put on wojak first (pretty much the only contribution to the game from GB), then DD at the end. Despite GB not being his usual townie self (TM) and Panda being the player who knows his style the best, he's been defensive of him without actual reasons other than "he voted a teammate D1" (as if he never did it before?) and "yeah he's not posting much, let's lynch someone else though".


The most relevant posts from Copan that fed my paranoia (not everything, but the most directly related):

- In response to Shad saying he "could guarantee for sure Sam wasn't recruited" as Sleeper or Traitor:
oh what how did this happen
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

how could you possibly tell that i mean?
Panicking much? o3o


- Using Xad's lynch to paint both himself and GB in a good light:
I was first to vote out a mafia on the first day. Plain and simple. Lawl, for all his antics, could have came in and voted for everyone, still voted Xad.

- Suggesting he knows the number of starting mafias:
Mafia had like 3 members. Regardless of role, is it more rational to vote that guy out, or to attempt to protect them? Because one of us tried to protect him HARD and it wasn't me

- Shortly after saying the above, with no evidence to a recruitment having already happened:
If we fail to lynch any mafia today, they win next turn so for today we should pick carefully yeah
Even if we mislynch we aren't set to lose next turn... unless the mafia picks carefully. °3°


- To GB, even though what GB said in the post he was quoting was correct:
You rly arent paying attention are you 😭
Not paying attention to... your signals? o3o


Add to the mix that the day is essentially floating by despite town, per Panda's own admission, supposedly needing to hurry up or we'll lose, the current situation feels too much like mafia's just sitting back and enjoying the easy ride, which I'd expect Panda to notice and worry about. GB too, for that matter, but neither are making me feel like they should be trusted. And before anyone starts, it doesn't make me inherently think DD is town, but I would discuss that as a separate matter (especially if he shows up in the thread). Thoughts?

@GB and @Copy Panda, if you have something to reveal that would prove me wrong, would you please do so we can cross this theory out before I make myself even more of a lynch candidate?
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,773
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Alright, I have to put this out there eventually, so not much point in waiting. Instant lynch, here I come.

I'd like to hear what everybody thinks about lawl being mafia and Panda their (actual) Traitor.

D1 voting behaviour looks good on the outside, but without getting stuck on Occam's razor, it's a fairly classic strategy:
- Copan goes for the Traitor test of seeing if his names are legit which doubles as an intial signalling;
- GB goes for the credibility gain of voting a teammate - added bonus that he's Mafia Bomb, if it comes down to it Xad's role is to explode on a townie anyway, and I am open to believe lawl did go AFK before it snowballed.

D2 behaviour is self-explanatory, a townie got lynched and distrust was put on wojak first (pretty much the only contribution to the game from GB), then DD at the end. Despite GB not being his usual townie self (TM) and Panda being the player who knows his style the best, he's been defensive of him without actual reasons other than "he voted a teammate D1" (as if he never did it before?) and "yeah he's not posting much, let's lynch someone else though".


The most relevant posts from Copan that fed my paranoia (not everything, but the most directly related):

- In response to Shad saying he "could guarantee for sure Sam wasn't recruited" as Sleeper or Traitor:

Panicking much? o3o


- Using Xad's lynch to paint both himself and GB in a good light:



- Suggesting he knows the number of starting mafias:



- Shortly after saying the above, with no evidence to a recruitment having already happened:

Even if we mislynch we aren't set to lose next turn... unless the mafia picks carefully. °3°


- To GB, even though what GB said in the post he was quoting was correct:

Not paying attention to... your signals? o3o


Add to the mix that the day is essentially floating by despite town, per Panda's own admission, supposedly needing to hurry up or we'll lose, the current situation feels too much like mafia's just sitting back and enjoying the easy ride, which I'd expect Panda to notice and worry about. GB too, for that matter, but neither are making me feel like they should be trusted. And before anyone starts, it doesn't make me inherently think DD is town, but I would discuss that as a separate matter (especially if he shows up in the thread). Thoughts?

@GB and @Copy Panda, if you have something to reveal that would prove me wrong, would you please do so we can cross this theory out before I make myself even more of a lynch candidate?
DD + GB as mafia with Pan as traitor that hasn't been recruited... I can see it 💀 I trust Panda fairly well but not as much as Kat, and he'd previously had a couple of small blips that made me raise an eyebrow, but it'd make a bit more sense in the light of this post 🤔 Still, until proven otherwise, the theory is still just a theory.

Assuming this theory isn't just crack, who would you lynch Van? And how would you test this theory? I think it's important that we lynch correctly today to not be forced into a 'lynch correctly or lose' scenario, so the reason I've held back on voting for DD was to be sure of myself but he still hasn't shown up at all.

I will concur that the actives need to reveal today, with GB being the priority. I don't think the others should hold back either though in this scenario.
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,909
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
@Marmalade you should publicly state who you will block in case of a successful mafia lynch before end of day.

Since block has higher priority, if you die, it clears the person you blocked from being mafia.

It like a detective result.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Thanks I guess, being wild to be noticed by van senpai xD

Yes, they are 2 mafia.

1 or 2 outside xad voters.
Or
1 outside and one well hidden.

For now I think it more likely both are outside.
And when it not, we find the one outside first.

With marm claim, only DD left + van who didn't vote D1.
Like I'm all for suggestions and such, they are welcome, but I do agree with the notion that we don't know if that target is there after this day phase - Perhaps we mislynch - but also I wonder if stating the possible target outright is going to work in town's favor rather than theirs (if they are 2 left, and know I'll target one of them - they will just do the kill with the member. Kind of want to avoid that if possible).

Did Marm come out as prostitute or are you feeding someone another claim?
No it's true, I didn't outright claim but it is true.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Wouldn't the panda-traitor theory mean that there are two traitors in this game - what are the odds of that? If we assume Vandresin isn't lying about his naive-traitor situation. Would we still have a sleeper in the game? Do you think Gry would put this amount of possible chaos in the game? 🤔

Has panchan claimed yet btw?
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,909
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
@digitaldude - I hope you are alright, as you haven't been here at all this day phase. There is 9 hours left so it'd be nice to get to talk to you before we have to make a decision on who to vote.
At the moment, you might be on the chopping block. What do you think about that? Also tell us about the paths you've chosen previous day?
Is there anything you'd like to share with us?
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,716
Gender
Female
Country
China
Sorry if I'm asking the obvious but who are your list of suspects (in order if you wouldn't mind)?
Yeah, was thinking of making one of these for clarity's sake, will give us direction for tomorrow

Not Mafia
Bear
- I got that dawg in me fr. Tonight I'll target her and call her role tomorrow so she shouldn't reveal today

Kat - Has been balanced and reasonable throughout. Yesterday at the end she said she "forgot about DD", so I got slightly doubtful and suspicious of her and picked the doc instead. Today I saw I read over the part where she had a meeting, so fair enough.

Sam - You've had the screws put to you by most players here, so in terms of allegiance, I think if you're mafia you've done a great job distancing yourself from everyone. Also, you haven't done anything weird at all so just from that you seem reliable

Any of these could be mafia
DD
- Has AAAAAAh'd 0 times, he's not even appearing here anymore. Maybe he gave up bc he had no outs left. I feel like he's given nothing at all, and his voting has been strange too

Shad - We've been over this, but his voting, his behaviour, his suggestions, etc. I'm not saying it's out of character per se, but his actions require a lot of conceding that Shad is a silly goose sometimes and generally make it hard to falsify his decisions as pro-town or not, Basically, he could do anything, then argue that's how he's wired and we have to just accept that essentially.

GB - I thought I had a guess what his role is, but he still hasn't called it so and I'm uncertain as to why. Similar to DD, he's been very AFK, barely pays attention and makes random posts Ulysses would be jealous of. Only thing at this point that he's got going for him is that he killed Xad and left afterwards

Van - Most of Vansins posts have made mention of traitor and whatnot, he seems adamant about minute stuff like #mafia left. I guess he's trying to make points with limited information. Certainly smart and eloquent enough to pose as a townie. If we get a deathless night, I'm almost certain it's him that's recruited

Marm - She elaborated more on her actions finally, but I still don't really feel her presence. I don't get the feeling she has made an active attempt to engage with anyone, and therefore stays out of the spotlight. I think only you rly engaged with her, her claim I think was also somewhat fed by Shad, honestly not to dissimilar from with Xad. The thing is, her acting and posting has been more consistent than his so I'm inclined to think she isn't the mafia.

edit: layout, spacing and bolding, no content
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,909
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
Who is this bear😭 Is that yourself Panda? If so why are you targeting yourself tonight?
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
@Vandred I'm 100 with you on your panda traitor theory.

As a traitor or even mafia, the best play is to be one of the early voters of a mafia bomb if they slip D1 (you are confident you can get more people to vote after you).

Which is why I trust 3rd voters onward, like sam and kat.

But either:
- DD is mafia, GB is mafia, Van is Traitor?
- DD is mafia and GB is mafia, Panda is traitor?

I don't see a case where DD isn't mafia, for that to be the case, mafia would need to be:
- GB and Panda, with van as traitor or a shad/sam as sleeper.

DD is mafia based solely on how he played until now.

So Today I started by saying that there is a possibility Panda is mafia, and panda got mad at me.
I proposed 2 reasons:

- He is giving a reason to disappear whenever he needs, I saw him do this before as mafia, he got mad at me for really being sick, I think even if he is really sick but he didn't address my second point.

- Panda posted this just before day end.
Id really rather kill DD than Erichi atm but I don't think he's gonna accrue enough votes
😐
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

very well, votekill Erichi, but let the record show I'd rather have killed DD 😤
This is clearly a mafia tactic, when the mafia will wait until last second to state that they are against the lynch, and point to the real mafia, so that they can maintain their town creed, to secure a good position in the end game.

Your traitor theory makes more sense than my mafia theory.

As I'm not really trusted, I made it clear that the trusted players should pick the lynch and tell me who to vote.

Instead he waited until the last minute to state his 'opinion' of DD, then accused me next day for picking Erinyes.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,716
Gender
Female
Country
China
Alright, I have to put this out there eventually, so not much point in waiting. Instant lynch, here I come.

I'd like to hear what everybody thinks about lawl being mafia and Panda their (actual) Traitor.

D1 voting behaviour looks good on the outside, but without getting stuck on Occam's razor, it's a fairly classic strategy:
- Copan goes for the Traitor test of seeing if his names are legit which doubles as an intial signalling;
- GB goes for the credibility gain of voting a teammate - added bonus that he's Mafia Bomb, if it comes down to it Xad's role is to explode on a townie anyway, and I am open to believe lawl did go AFK before it snowballed.

D2 behaviour is self-explanatory, a townie got lynched and distrust was put on wojak first (pretty much the only contribution to the game from GB), then DD at the end. Despite GB not being his usual townie self (TM) and Panda being the player who knows his style the best, he's been defensive of him without actual reasons other than "he voted a teammate D1" (as if he never did it before?) and "yeah he's not posting much, let's lynch someone else though".


The most relevant posts from Copan that fed my paranoia (not everything, but the most directly related):

- In response to Shad saying he "could guarantee for sure Sam wasn't recruited" as Sleeper or Traitor:

Panicking much? o3o


- Using Xad's lynch to paint both himself and GB in a good light:



- Suggesting he knows the number of starting mafias:



- Shortly after saying the above, with no evidence to a recruitment having already happened:

Even if we mislynch we aren't set to lose next turn... unless the mafia picks carefully. °3°


- To GB, even though what GB said in the post he was quoting was correct:

Not paying attention to... your signals? o3o


Add to the mix that the day is essentially floating by despite town, per Panda's own admission, supposedly needing to hurry up or we'll lose, the current situation feels too much like mafia's just sitting back and enjoying the easy ride, which I'd expect Panda to notice and worry about. GB too, for that matter, but neither are making me feel like they should be trusted. And before anyone starts, it doesn't make me inherently think DD is town, but I would discuss that as a separate matter (especially if he shows up in the thread). Thoughts?

@GB and @Copy Panda, if you have something to reveal that would prove me wrong, would you please do so we can cross this theory out before I make myself even more of a lynch candidate?
🤨

- 3 mafia in a 13-player game is what the rules suggest. As you said, it's not set in stone, but I feel like those numbers are only fudged in larger games with more rules and roles to compensate, or when TP's are used in lieu of mafia. Neither is the case here; you seem very fixated on this numbers thing. Feel free to find a player who has not unconsciously been using this standard
- The "not paying attention" quote is taken out of context, please read what he said
- Outside of the case of targeting Erichi w Psych, I've don't think I've mentioned traitor/recruitment all that much? I even clearly explained why I targeted her with it
- There are two players who seem equally AFK, one of which voted mafia out, the other who tried to not vote for mafia. Between those two, who is more suspicious? I'm not saying it's one or the other, but I don't see why it's strange to call out pros and cons to any single player's actions. Killing your own in such a small game is a very haughty move. That's why I'm suspect of all those who adamantly tried to switch away from killing Xad on D1, who was very obviously caught in a lie. I rather distrust those who keep insisting trading a body for cred in such a small game is a sensible move

Quite the reach but seeing we've had no no-death nights, feel free to use psych on me, it's prio 2 so you'll be able to tell before I die.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Alright, I have to put this out there eventually, so not much point in waiting. Instant lynch, here I come.

I'd like to hear what everybody thinks about lawl being mafia and Panda their (actual) Traitor.

D1 voting behaviour looks good on the outside, but without getting stuck on Occam's razor, it's a fairly classic strategy:
- Copan goes for the Traitor test of seeing if his names are legit which doubles as an intial signalling;
- GB goes for the credibility gain of voting a teammate - added bonus that he's Mafia Bomb, if it comes down to it Xad's role is to explode on a townie anyway, and I am open to believe lawl did go AFK before it snowballed.

D2 behaviour is self-explanatory, a townie got lynched and distrust was put on wojak first (pretty much the only contribution to the game from GB), then DD at the end. Despite GB not being his usual townie self (TM) and Panda being the player who knows his style the best, he's been defensive of him without actual reasons other than "he voted a teammate D1" (as if he never did it before?) and "yeah he's not posting much, let's lynch someone else though".


The most relevant posts from Copan that fed my paranoia (not everything, but the most directly related):

- In response to Shad saying he "could guarantee for sure Sam wasn't recruited" as Sleeper or Traitor:

Panicking much? o3o


- Using Xad's lynch to paint both himself and GB in a good light:



- Suggesting he knows the number of starting mafias:



- Shortly after saying the above, with no evidence to a recruitment having already happened:

Even if we mislynch we aren't set to lose next turn... unless the mafia picks carefully. °3°


- To GB, even though what GB said in the post he was quoting was correct:

Not paying attention to... your signals? o3o


Add to the mix that the day is essentially floating by despite town, per Panda's own admission, supposedly needing to hurry up or we'll lose, the current situation feels too much like mafia's just sitting back and enjoying the easy ride, which I'd expect Panda to notice and worry about. GB too, for that matter, but neither are making me feel like they should be trusted. And before anyone starts, it doesn't make me inherently think DD is town, but I would discuss that as a separate matter (especially if he shows up in the thread). Thoughts?

@GB and @Copy Panda, if you have something to reveal that would prove me wrong, would you please do so we can cross this theory out before I make myself even more of a lynch candidate?
What doesn't sit right with me here is that there is no perm Psych in this game. I think putting a traitor and a naive traitor without a psych is unlikely, but then again I am no expert. It is true that Rhuu is defending him a bit, but he always does, so I am not sure if that is a valid reason for us to be suspicious of him right now. Especially if he is the traitor trying to get targeted by him, he shouldn't be trying to defend him but rather do something that would make GB want to target him at night, don't you think? By basically defending him, mafia GB would keep him alive just for that purpose. And since we had kills every night so far, a recruitment hasn't happened.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Nein, only revealed targets. Awaiting reveals from him, GB, and Kat I think- you're the first of the actives to reveal so thank you for being forthcoming 👏
Ah actually I thought it was self-explanatory. But I am happy to voice it if you want to.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,716
Gender
Female
Country
China
@Vandred I'm 100 with you on your panda traitor theory.

As a traitor or even mafia, the best play is to be one of the early voters of a mafia bomb if they slip D1 (you are confident you can get more people to vote after you).

Which is why I trust 3rd voters onward, like sam and kat.

But either:
- DD is mafia, GB is mafia, Van is Traitor?
- DD is mafia and GB is mafia, Panda is traitor?

I don't see a case where DD isn't mafia, for that to be the case, mafia would need to be:
- GB and Panda, with van as traitor or a shad/sam as sleeper.

DD is mafia based solely on how he played until now.

So Today I started by saying that there is a possibility Panda is mafia, and panda got mad at me.
I proposed 2 reasons:

- He is giving a reason to disappear whenever he needs, I saw him do this before as mafia, he got mad at me for really being sick, I think even if he is really sick but he didn't address my second point.

- Panda posted this just before day end.




This is clearly a mafia tactic, when the mafia will wait until last second to state that they are against the lynch, and point to the real mafia, so that they can maintain their town creed, to secure a good position in the end game.

Your traitor theory makes more sense than my mafia theory.

As I'm not really trusted, I made it clear that the trusted players should pick the lynch and tell me who to vote.

Instead he waited until the last minute to state his 'opinion' of DD, then accused me next day for picking Erinyes.
- I don't need a reason to disappear, I can just not post lol, I got mad because you're mocking the effort I put into play while sickish
- If you read back, today and yesterday, you'll see Im wondering why we were voting the same way DD is (who we today indicate as prime mafia candidate)
- Is wondering about this more suspect than actually trying to push for another vote on someone we caught in a lie? Like you did? ._.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,773
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Ah actually I thought it was self-explanatory. But I am happy to voice it if you want to.
I may be missing the obvious so if you wouldn't mind 😅
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
- If you read back, today and yesterday, you'll see Im wondering why we were voting the same way DD is (who we today indicate as prime mafia candidate)
Why, you would wonder of course, since if you are traitor/mafia, you need to keep me looking suspect.

PS: forgot about the sick argument, it useless.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

- Is wondering about this more suspect than actually trying to push for another vote on someone we caught in a lie? Like you did? ._.
If I was the confirmed player D2, I would have lead the lynch.

You hide, then waited last second to state you are against the lynch, that mafia tactics.

Why do you not address the 2 post I quoted?
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
For the record @Marmalade I don't think stating who you will be targeting is more beneficial than not to town. You can maybe mention a bunch of people you are considering, but naming the person will only make it easier for mafia the way I see it.
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,909
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
Isn't it better to maybe target someone else to prove yourself? I think anyone can make a good guess by now
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
@Kat and everybody else that gets some useful role at night.

We have a van vs panda situation, both scenarios are possible, you need somhow to clear this at night if you can.

You could target GB/Panda or Van, without a role result we would need to guess.
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,909
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
Aaah nvm I think I'm having a blonde moment '-'
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top