~8 hours left. Remember your votes and paths and whatnot.
I will sleep now so no vote updates until a bit later.
I will sleep now so no vote updates until a bit later.
What is there to address exactly? I say in those exact two posts what my issue is with voting Eri instead of DD; I wasn't there all the time so I didn't have enough time to do sth about it. I was surprised that she would be killed over DD whose behaviour was more grievous.Why, you would wonder of course, since if you are traitor/mafia, you need to keep me looking suspect.
PS: forgot about the sick argument, it useless.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
If I was the confirmed player D2, I would have lead the lynch.
You hide, then waited last second to state you are against the lynch, that mafia tactics.
Why do you not address the 2 post I quoted?
Oh? Okay but I thought everyone kind of caught on already?Don't call it, Ill call it tomorrow to prove myself
You can get the advantage of being more confirmed because of D1 results but not the responsibilities.I wasn't there all the time
I'm the first person to accuse you of being mafia this day phase, the new thing van brought up, is the traitor possiblity.Your back-and-forth behaviour, Shad, first not believing Van's claim, then immediately switching to distrusting me when he brings up another theory
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
You can'tYou can
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Informationinflammation
Well, I didn't and targeting somebody to call their role is all I got soOh? Okay but I thought everyone kind of caught on already?
So thank God mafia is killing the most obvious targets, when is the kill coming?Here catching up, I am an avenger.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
When Kat dies if whenSo thank God mafia is killing the most obvious targets, when is the kill coming?
Van - Most of Vansins posts have made mention of traitor and whatnot, he seems adamant about minute stuff like #mafia left. I guess he's trying to make points with limited information. Certainly smart and eloquent enough to pose as a townie. If we get a deathless night, I'm almost certain it's him that's recruited
I'm always fixated on the numbers but to be fair, this time it's been Shad, you and others who kept bringing them up before I did.- 3 mafia in a 13-player game is what the rules suggest. As you said, it's not set in stone, but I feel like those numbers are only fudged in larger games with more rules and roles to compensate, or when TP's are used in lieu of mafia. Neither is the case here; you seem very fixated on this numbers thing. Feel free to find a player who has not unconsciously been using this standard
The point is precisely that your calling out to lawl is masked as addressing a separate issue. But assuming you weren't, wouldn't that be lawl throwing shade on you, so a point in favour of his being mafia (possibly frustratingly oblivious to you)?- The "not paying attention" quote is taken out of context, please read what he said
Would you only suspect someone of being a Traitor if they were talking about Traitors incessantly?- Outside of the case of targeting Erichi w Psych, I've don't think I've mentioned traitor/recruitment all that much? I even clearly explained why I targeted her with it
Fair point on having a list of suspects, still not a big issue when it's about Traitors. Results speak more than words, and so far it's been all riding on the credibility gained from Xad's lynch in order to lynch a townie and getting everyone to focus on his non-voters. Sacrificing a teammate under is a sensible move, risky but with a huge payoff if it works especially early on, and Xad's lynch wasn't guaranteed in the first place (already explained the reasoning in the first theory post). The very fact you're insisting that it made both you and lawl more trustworthy than others, even if it's all he has going for himself in lawl's case, kinda speaks for itself. Neither you, me or anyone in this game can say they've never seen it happen, so...- There are two players who seem equally AFK, one of which voted mafia out, the other who tried to not vote for mafia. Between those two, who is more suspicious? I'm not saying it's one or the other, but I don't see why it's strange to call out pros and cons to any single player's actions. Killing your own in such a small game is a very haughty move. That's why I'm suspect of all those who adamantly tried to switch away from killing Xad on D1, who was very obviously caught in a lie. I rather distrust those who keep insisting trading a body for cred in such a small game is a sensible move
Here's hoping someone gets it tonight and lives to use it, right? Because I don't think anyone has it =3=Quite the reach but seeing we've had no no-death nights, feel free to use psych on me, it's prio 2 so you'll be able to tell before I die.
It's possible, though the vanillas could simply be present to get upgrades and stuff to do with the mechanics. I'd imagine the active roles would pick different paths that what a vanilla would and vice versa, which from what I understood is what got the initial wave of vanillas to reveal.Wouldn't the panda-traitor theory mean that there are two traitors in this game - what are the odds of that? If we assume Vandresin isn't lying about his naive-traitor situation. Would we still have a sleeper in the game? Do you think Gry would put this amount of possible chaos in the game?
Has panchan claimed yet btw?
With my comment about you and the wildest suggestions, can't say I'm surprised .3." But yes if a case on Panda were to be elaborated on, that's all fair game except for the sickness argument which I dislike. At any rate, no offence but Panda's point about your back-and-forths is, well, on point, and counter-tunnelling is always a risk. If I were to disregard the Traitor theory and embrace the "none of the Xad voters are mafia" reasoning, your own situation would still put you in the same group as DD as a priority lynch, and if I didn't, what would that say about both you and Panda being adamant about DD being scum?@Vandred I'm 100 with you on your panda traitor theory.
As a traitor or even mafia, the best play is to be one of the early voters of a mafia bomb if they slip D1 (you are confident you can get more people to vote after you).
Which is why I trust 3rd voters onward, like sam and kat.
But either:
- DD is mafia, GB is mafia, Van is Traitor?
- DD is mafia and GB is mafia, Panda is traitor?
I don't see a case where DD isn't mafia, for that to be the case, mafia would need to be:
- GB and Panda, with van as traitor or a shad/sam as sleeper.
DD is mafia based solely on how he played until now.
So Today I started by saying that there is a possibility Panda is mafia, and panda got mad at me.
I proposed 2 reasons:
- He is giving a reason to disappear whenever he needs, I saw him do this before as mafia, he got mad at me for really being sick, I think even if he is really sick but he didn't address my second point.
- Panda posted this just before day end.
This is clearly a mafia tactic, when the mafia will wait until last second to state that they are against the lynch, and point to the real mafia, so that they can maintain their town creed, to secure a good position in the end game.
Your traitor theory makes more sense than my mafia theory.
As I'm not really trusted, I made it clear that the trusted players should pick the lynch and tell me who to vote.
Instead he waited until the last minute to state his 'opinion' of DD, then accused me next day for picking Erinyes.
11-13 = 3 mafia.if there are. 2 mafias plus recruitment possibility
I can't do the math now, but if kat is night killed, your kill won't happen until the next night phase.When Kat dies if when
You just voted Bomb, he happened to get unlucky.I see I think the majority consensus is that I am mafia that sacrificed bomb on day 1 , isn't it super interesting to do in a small game though if there are. 2 mafias plus recruitment possibility , I could have as easily not voted xadyu and sided with vojack shad and that 1 recruit would have helped the situation. I think if there is 1 mafia left it's DD, if 1 mafia and recruitable it's DD+ Sam,shad, panda, van maybe
votekill Dd
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
When Kat dies if when
Those would also be the only roles an Apprentice would need to learn, the rest is RS, Bomb Defuser, and 2-4 vanillas... But what does this Vanilla Naive Traitor know T3TWhy would Gry add avenger to a very standard game, det, hoe, doc with some filler roles like restless spirit?
They can only be 3 mafia, so if DD flips mafia there is only 1 left, even tho me and you are killable and panda and GB are sus, only 1 is mafia.your own situation would still put you in the same group as DD as a priority lynch
I didn't get this part.what would that say about both you and Panda being adamant about DD being scum?

Thanks for the list big balls.Yeah, was thinking of making one of these for clarity's sake, will give us direction for tomorrow
Not Mafia
Bear - I got that dawg in me fr. Tonight I'll target her and call her role tomorrow so she shouldn't reveal today
Kat - Has been balanced and reasonable throughout. Yesterday at the end she said she "forgot about DD", so I got slightly doubtful and suspicious of her and picked the doc instead. Today I saw I read over the part where she had a meeting, so fair enough.
Sam - You've had the screws put to you by most players here, so in terms of allegiance, I think if you're mafia you've done a great job distancing yourself from everyone. Also, you haven't done anything weird at all so just from that you seem reliable
Any of these could be mafia
DD - Has AAAAAAh'd 0 times, he's not even appearing here anymore. Maybe he gave up bc he had no outs left. I feel like he's given nothing at all, and his voting has been strange too
Shad - We've been over this, but his voting, his behaviour, his suggestions, etc. I'm not saying it's out of character per se, but his actions require a lot of conceding that Shad is a silly goose sometimes and generally make it hard to falsify his decisions as pro-town or not, Basically, he could do anything, then argue that's how he's wired and we have to just accept that essentially.
GB - I thought I had a guess what his role is, but he still hasn't called it so and I'm uncertain as to why. Similar to DD, he's been very AFK, barely pays attention and makes random posts Ulysses would be jealous of. Only thing at this point that he's got going for him is that he killed Xad and left afterwards
Van - Most of Vansins posts have made mention of traitor and whatnot, he seems adamant about minute stuff like #mafia left. I guess he's trying to make points with limited information. Certainly smart and eloquent enough to pose as a townie. If we get a deathless night, I'm almost certain it's him that's recruited
Marm - She elaborated more on her actions finally, but I still don't really feel her presence. I don't get the feeling she has made an active attempt to engage with anyone, and therefore stays out of the spotlight. I think only you rly engaged with her, her claim I think was also somewhat fed by Shad, honestly not to dissimilar from with Xad. The thing is, her acting and posting has been more consistent than his so I'm inclined to think she isn't the mafia.
edit: layout, spacing and bolding, no content
This almost feels like gaslighting to try and throw mud at CopanYou can get the advantage of being more confirmed because of D1 results but not the responsibilities.
You can just be missing on D2 and then cry in the last 5 minutes.
That was your job with sam and kat to pick the target.
The other 2 picked Erin and didn't try to make other look sus for doing the same, because they are responsible people.
You in the other hand, you tried to use the inflammation you have that DD is the mafia, to position yourself the next day.
I'm the first person to accuse you of being mafia this day phase, the new thing van brought up, is the traitor possiblity.
In my first post I say: panda and gb are sus but DD today, which is why I'm not poking you too much.
But with van, a very good player, seeing the same issues + the new info about traitors being on the game.
I feel like investigating this today, when I ask you questions you point out that I'm changing my opinions.
Yeah I'm, I'm playing the game and reacting to new info, maybe you don't like when I press X to doubt you?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
You can't
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Information
I had to look up what that is. So if I die, you can avenge me?Here catching up, I am an avenger.
You are miss understanding me.This almost feels like gaslighting to try and throw mud at CopanI get you believe in Van's theory but the way you jump at any opportunity to just launch at the panda is a bit sus... almost like he's a stable pin for town that scum need to make unstable... if you're scum then I will say you've done well to recover after the Xadyu incident but I'll be keeping a closer eye on you from now on, just in case.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I mean, it's possible it could be in but it's also a clever claim. In a 13 player game, you'd have to bet that whoever you select will be killed and even then there's no guarantee you'll ever have success. He could also be fibbing and using it as a means to show disinterest after having 'used' it and then not have more to contribute until his target dies- it's risky in that sense because if he was lying and was spied on they'd see him targeting someone, but not if he was legit Avenger- and he can't prove that he is it until his target dies so there's a few layers to that onion that needs to be cut through.I had to look up what that is. So if I die, you can avenge me?
You said you targeted me N1, did you trust me because I built a case against Xad? Or are you biased? I feel like 3 ways of killing in a small game like this would be very on edge when balance is concerned. I would like to hear thoughts about people who host frequently @SirSamuel016 @Copy Panda.
I don't know if I am, I read some passive aggressiveness in there meant to fire him up either to cause a mess or something else, and it doesn't look good imo. By all means question him, but it reeks a little of desperation to squeeze out something to work with.You are miss understanding me.
I'm not jumping at things, today we lynch DD.
Tomorrow we will get action results that will clear this situation.
I'm just making it clear to everybody that if you have/get a role that can investigate, investigate this theory, because otherwise we will just have to guess.
It'd need to be comfortable where I shit.Also Sam, it very confirtable on your confirmed throne.
Where I stand, I see Panda trying to keep me in the suspect list, he isn't doing that to you, so of course you will be more chill.
Everyone agrees on lynching DD, including Panda and GB. Did the soon-to-be-last-remaining mafia just give up? Are they too scared to oppose the train? Marmy said she blocked DD, and nobody even dares mount a shred of defense? Like accusing you as the main vanilla non-Xad-voter, for one?I didn't get this part.
I'm adamant because I need to, I don't have a role to rely on, I need to do things in the thread.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
That is exactly what I was thinkingI agree that a DD lynch seems the best option imo, for a lack of better ones perhaps, however it feels weird voting for him when he's not even here to comment '-'

--- Double Post Merged, ---