Ok I can't wait longer, so thats for today So I can eventually, rest in peace.
Alright, Ok where to start ?
First of all, guys, you've done me wrong. None, and I mean none, of your reasons for lynching me is valid.

Some of you accused me of strange behavior and avoiding questions, but that's simply not true. I addressed every single question and even dropped some clear and easily checkable hints about my role when I could.
Regarding votes, on day 1, I cast my vote early for Marm as a placeholder vote before the Xad train even started. I mentioned in my post that I wouldn't be available from that point on. As for day 2 I cast my vote on wojak before he even appeared at that point and couldnt be online after that, I did say I was heading to work, and you all know I'm working at a nursery school, where I m not allowed to have my phone except on nap time or breaks. And I could only check the thread during my break, which yesterday happened to be a few minutes after the end of the day phase, around 2:45 PM in my time zone. Seriously...
My biggest regret is missing dinner with my parents, who had invited me. I declined to join early as possible, the D2 discussions in MG, and in hindsight, that was a significant mistake. I should have just been absent and written the required 3 mandatory posts; it would have been a better choice, I probably would have survived with an oops. But i'm dumb and I got my priorities mixed up.
My assumption is that Mafia thought I was Pgo due to my hints, as among the couple of passive roles I never got there was : Jesus, Pgo, or RS. I assumed they wanted to lynch me for that reason. So, who initiated the lynch? The first ones to point fingers were Sam and Panda on day 1, and then Shad suddenly jumped in following DD on D2 out of nowhere. I'm inclined to believe that Panda is likely town, but I'm pretty confident tehre might be at least 1 or 2 scums among DD, Sam, and Shad (+desin/van). Among those Sam has consistently been against me since day 1
Kat said:
Votekill Erin. If you are town, comeback as Jesus please.
--- Double Post Merged, Yesterday at 2:24 PM, Original Post Date: Yesterday at 2:24 PM ---
Wait I forgot about DD
Kat, well, I'm perplexed. What were you even thinking? It seems you checked my passive roles and knew I never had those, and obviously you believed I'm town according to your com, yet you still went for my lynching. I can't believe it. Townie Kat wouldn't make such a mistake, even in a rush. She would have lynched DD over me. I'm not sure if you were recruited, or maybe you're a lover, or something else, but your behavior, and that jumping on the wagon, is quite unlike you. If I had a choice, (not only for this, but I noticed you had some weird attitude), you'd be my first pick for a lynch, but here we are.
I tend to trust Marm. She's been consistent and playing pro-town. As for GB, I'm not sure. He seems to be copying Kat's actions or is it the other way, so I can't trust him, they are maybe lovers or at least one of them is Mafia/TP. I'm confident about that.
So, who to vote for? Shad, Sam, GB, DD, VAn? Well, the weirdest and most nonsensical playing has definitely been Shad's. He started defending Xad out of nowhere on D1 and pushed for my lynching for questionable reasons, and he did that so many times, I dont get why everyone still fall for it. Of course, his followers bear some responsibility too, but why would a townie deliberately choose to lynch me with an easily verifiable role hint like mine over more questionable, suspicious such as DD's, Sam', GB's, and Desin's on day 2? It's obvious that I've been lynched because Mafia/tp feared to kill me, or perhaps because of my comment on the Evil lynch, or maybe both. (it could be good to check that convo back)
To the other players, seriously, why do you trust Shad and follow him when he's done this sort of thing so many times? By now, you should know better.
So,
Votekill Shad There's no way he's a townie. If he is, he might be a traitor or recruited. In the highly unlikely event that he's telling the truth, it 'sactually doing a favor to town to lynch him.
@wojak thank you for protecting me I appreciate it <3
@Marmalade no, don't mention your targets before to theml ! lol
Edit typos