Games Mafia Game 116 - Ghiblification - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,926
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
🍃 Night Actions 🎥

Here are this game's night actions! Players are sorted by the order they die as usual.




This game was largely designed around trialling the new Serial Killer as well as trying out a new role, the Clown. Despite being solo parties, we thought it would be interesting to see if the comp itself rather than specific roles could aid and hamper these two parties. There was a faux mafia party in three death millers, as well as a freeman that the two non-towns could hide behind. We deemed this little core of semi-pro-towns necessary for the single SK to hide behind + create some competition for the Clown in terms of sus candidates. Police Officer is there to catch the criminal serial killer (only the workday of the cop ends around dinner while the serial killer prowls around at midnight 😔).

We thought the standard core of Doc, Det and Prost complemented by Cowboy would be sufficient for the town to win with, aside from their numerical superiority. Troublemaker is a double-edged sword involved for everybody. NVD and Bomb are passed along town and can completely debilitate any of the TP's; especially the Bomb could have coldly ended the careers of either one of them. The strongest asset Town had was their numbers; SK would have to survive 4~5 phases whereas Clown has to inversely fight impatience while getting lynched early. If not, the town has enough bodies to throw at the Clown timer.

Overall, maybe aside the PO, we thought the comp was relatively balanced; it was also pretty close. The Clown almost died D1 but then deflated around D5. DD was on the chopping block the whole game, and could have still died rather easily had the last vote been unplaced or just stacked on Faust. Very entertaining! Hope to see all of you guys next game again.​
 
Last edited by a moderator:

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,666
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
We got 2 mislynches max before we lose to mafia, so messing up would put us in a tricky spot. Though I believe even if Farfalla explodes to her potato we should be good to go(assuming farfalla is town).

I'm still in favor of a DD lynch. Unlike Tatsu/Faust he 95% cannot be Clown. It's been a while without him appearing(half the day?) and I don't believe his role result to be anything groundbreaking.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,844
Reaction score
16,825
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I must say, I'm incredibly disappointed that no one revealed when asked to do so- do you really want to give scum as much wiggle room as possible for their fake claims? Do better.

Anyway, last night I spied on GrySun and my result says he targeted Brandish. I'm sure he's been holding off on claiming to be able to try and explain himself if caught out but to me it's clear as day what happened.

Votelock GrySun

After Gry, I think we'll find the remaining scum between Tatsu, DD, and Holt. Clown could be Farf or Faust.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,666
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I must say, I'm incredibly disappointed that no one revealed when asked to do so- do you really want to give scum as much wiggle room as possible for their fake claims? Do better.

Anyway, last night I spied on GrySun and my result says he targeted Brandish. I'm sure he's been holding off on claiming to be able to try and explain himself if caught out but to me it's clear as day what happened.

Votelock GrySun

After Gry, I think we'll find the remaining scum between Tatsu, DD, and Holt. Clown could be Farf or Faust.
Liar. So your "oopsie" yesterday with Hermit and you rechecking your PM and "finding" the missing result was really just you fixing your lie inconsistency.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I just don't know what the purpose of this is. 1 for 1 mafia trade, or Clown trying to get lynched next day?
 

wojak

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 2, 2022
Messages
25
Reaction score
1,068
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
Liar. So your "oopsie" yesterday with Hermit and you rechecking your PM and "finding" the missing result was really just you fixing your lie inconsistency.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I just don't know what the purpose of this is. 1 for 1 mafia trade, or Clown trying to get lynched next day?
Now, you gotta tell your role and actions
--- Double Post Merged, ---

and it better be good
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,844
Reaction score
16,825
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Liar. So your "oopsie" yesterday with Hermit and you rechecking your PM and "finding" the missing result was really just you fixing your lie inconsistency.
Liar? I told the truth. What do you have to say about yourself then? What have you been doing, pissing about through the game with nothing to say for yourself? I must say you got a raw deal having Hermit as a teammate because your back would have to hurt trying to carry that, but c'mon Grysus, do better. Either have the dignity to admit you got caught, or actually explain what you've done with your role.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,666
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
My bad, I'd only checked the PM with my phone and had only seen the targeting of Sakura- both that and the NVD pass to you are there upon checking with my laptop.
Can't believe we just accepted this lousy explanation.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Liar? I told the truth. What do you have to say about yourself then? What have you been doing, pissing about through the game with nothing to say for yourself? I must say you got a raw deal having Hermit as a teammate because your back would have to hurt trying to carry that, but c'mon Grysus, do better. Either have the dignity to admit you got caught, or actually explain what you've done with your role.
I targeted Tatsumaki last night. So what you claim really is impossible, especially with hitting both of Hermit's kill and his NVD passing to Asako "accurately" you can't be paranoid either.

What's the gameplan here Sam? Instant lock too?
 

wojak

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 2, 2022
Messages
25
Reaction score
1,068
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
You have been GrySus from the beginning....the you asked players not to reveal.....not like your usual game at all...when you are town
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Guilty. Same as result from DD on Night 1.
Det?
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,844
Reaction score
16,825
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Can't believe we just accepted this lousy explanation.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



I targeted Tatsumaki last night. So what you claim really is impossible, especially with hitting both of Hermit's kill and his NVD passing to Asako "accurately" you can't be paranoid either.

What's the gameplan here Sam? Instant lock too?
If you want lousy look in the mirror, you've done fuck all as a talkative bystander with nothing to actually say/show for yourself AND I saw you target Brandish last night. You are scum.

I locked because after finding Hermit I know I'm on the money and have no reason to doubt my results. I doubt you're the clown so I'm hedging my bets that you're a red, perhaps a bit more brown after packing yourself because you got caught out.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,666
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
You have been GrySus from the beginning....the you asked players not to reveal.....not like your usual game at all...when you are town
I'm not Det when I demand role reveals. Throwing stones sitting in glass houses etc. Especially with dead Docs.

Indeed. DD and Tatsu are both either scum or town.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,666
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
If you want lousy look in the mirror, you've done fuck all as a talkative bystander with nothing to actually say/show for yourself AND I saw you target Brandish last night. You are scum.

I locked because after finding Hermit I know I'm on the money and have no reason to doubt my results. I doubt you're the clown so I'm hedging my bets that you're a red, perhaps a bit more brown after packing yourself because you got caught out.
Bolding the words don't make them sound cool. I did a lot more than you with my posts on people, all you have is a sacrificed Hermit. That you either winged on as Clown or some mafia sacrifice strat.

Tell me again how you didn't see both of Hermit's targets on your phone because you didn't scroll enough lmao.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

hmm....
you are paranoid?
Why do you think so? I believe with Sam Spy being a complete liar I am 100% a useful sanity.
 

wojak

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 2, 2022
Messages
25
Reaction score
1,068
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
DD is random but I for some reason do not get a mafia vibe from him....
I would say the same for Holt...just not getting mafia vibe.

I trust Sam...
And do distrust the sus people...namely GruSus and FarSus...or Farmalla like she'd prefer to be called.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,666
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
That claim is so convenient you must've popped out to FamilyMart to pick it up on the fly.
I was hard on DD Day 2 because of the result. I mentioned Tatsu alongside DD early and couple times this day. My goal has always been that people can figure out my targets and results in hindsight if I die before I reveal.

I am not sure why you even bothered to wait so long to make up results if you know you'll be a known liar after the lynch.

🤡 ?
 

wojak

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 2, 2022
Messages
25
Reaction score
1,068
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
Why do you think so? I believe with Sam Spy being a complete liar I am 100% a useful sanity.
You hit 2 in 2?

Why did you check Tatsumaki?
Also, if you're town, Sam is a goner...does why would he want 1 for 1 trade with town? Is a det worth a Mafia?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,666
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
DD is random but I for some reason do not get a mafia vibe from him....
I would say the same for Holt...just not getting mafia vibe.

I trust Sam...
And do distrust the sus people...namely GruSus and FarSus...or Farmalla like she'd prefer to be called.
You may want to reevaluate your reads on people if you want your first win as town, Sam's a complete liar.

I just don't fully know yet why. If he was a mafia teammate of Hermit he wouldn't have "messed up scrolling his phone down".

And as a clown he won't get lynched next day because of such an obvious pointless play from a mafia pov and impossibility from a town pov. He will lose.
 

wojak

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 2, 2022
Messages
25
Reaction score
1,068
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
You may want to reevaluate your reads on people if you want your first win as town, Sam's a complete liar.

I just don't fully know yet why. If he was a mafia teammate of Hermit he wouldn't have "messed up scrolling his phone down".

And as a clown he won't get lynched next day because of such an obvious pointless play from a mafia pov and impossibility from a town pov. He will lose.
Do you consider me sus or town?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top