Games Mafia Game 116 - Ghiblification - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,926
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
🍃 Night Actions 🎥

Here are this game's night actions! Players are sorted by the order they die as usual.




This game was largely designed around trialling the new Serial Killer as well as trying out a new role, the Clown. Despite being solo parties, we thought it would be interesting to see if the comp itself rather than specific roles could aid and hamper these two parties. There was a faux mafia party in three death millers, as well as a freeman that the two non-towns could hide behind. We deemed this little core of semi-pro-towns necessary for the single SK to hide behind + create some competition for the Clown in terms of sus candidates. Police Officer is there to catch the criminal serial killer (only the workday of the cop ends around dinner while the serial killer prowls around at midnight 😔).

We thought the standard core of Doc, Det and Prost complemented by Cowboy would be sufficient for the town to win with, aside from their numerical superiority. Troublemaker is a double-edged sword involved for everybody. NVD and Bomb are passed along town and can completely debilitate any of the TP's; especially the Bomb could have coldly ended the careers of either one of them. The strongest asset Town had was their numbers; SK would have to survive 4~5 phases whereas Clown has to inversely fight impatience while getting lynched early. If not, the town has enough bodies to throw at the Clown timer.

Overall, maybe aside the PO, we thought the comp was relatively balanced; it was also pretty close. The Clown almost died D1 but then deflated around D5. DD was on the chopping block the whole game, and could have still died rather easily had the last vote been unplaced or just stacked on Faust. Very entertaining! Hope to see all of you guys next game again.​
 
Last edited by a moderator:

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,844
Reaction score
16,834
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
sam recaps and needs the hospital when he's under the pressure of mafia on a few occasions in the past iirc and raises my eyebrows.
Bit insensitive to question my health when it's genuine and those prior health incidents you refer to were also both genuine and serious. I could pull up the medical documentation, but I feel more obliged to tell you to be a good cunt and not a mean cunt instead. If you have your doubts you can go digging for my mentions of it over the last two weeks.

dd pirate would not have a go n1? or is he now good to go coz his m.det buddy found a good role? raised eyebrows.
Waiting for Mafia Det to find a role he can fake-claim would be a sound play and one I think DD is currently going with.
 

wojak

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 2, 2022
Messages
25
Reaction score
1,068
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
What role could possibly holt have?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,681
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Didn't get this part, as in how/why you arrived at those conclusions/assumptions.
It‘s a joke, I‘m listing Brandish‘s hint. Which was „not mafia nor tp“.

Faust is being incredibly obvious scum. Clown mechanic making him hard to lynch.

Can we just kill DD?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

What role could possibly holt have?
Not productive to wonder this in the open, at worst you‘re giving mafia Holt options to choose from. I can think of a couple but lets focus on the lynch.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

The clown‘s existence is messing thought processes up too much, as expected when I first read it. Meh.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
My comments on your analysis:
I'm also not a fan of Hermit and Tatsu. I'm still not a fan of wojak cause of D1 and cause he seems to be echoing your points (and even tho he was agreeing with you and repeating that DD is sus, he seems fine with a possible mafia removing a relevant role from town). Not that I'd believe wojak AND Hermit are vanilla liars tho... and Hermit's D1 wojak with a plus with that kind of weird reasoning... Just strongly feel we'll find at least one bad apple there, possibly the Clown and maybe also mafia.
Dunno how to feel about Bran, Holt, Sam, Faust and you. Some feel pro town and can surprise, some make me go "understanding this person is too much of a hussle, that's a problem for future Mariana"
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Can we just kill DD?
Imo, yes.
Just rechecked something and he saw James's reveal. If I'm a town pirate, I'd see this person survival as an amazing game opportunity for my role, to help that person survive and then conceal the role and let the mafia go for a newly turned vanilla.
Doubt he'd be clown tho he said that clown claiming active was too abvious and I didn't get that.
And the part where he can confirm a townie is meh and potentially troublesome. What's good in saying "hey X is a det" if that could mean that mafia now removed our town det...
Cowboy, doc, det, multiple vanillas, TP. Would pirate make more sense as town or mafia?
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,309
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
I mean he could be mafia pirate, the fact he waited around, like better confirm someone as soon as possible
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Fook sake just tell me a player to steal from and I do it. Fck you guys.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,681
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Fook sake just tell me a player to steal from and I do it. Fck you guys.
You missed your time window. Could‘ve mentioned a name before day end in case you die using your role and we get a hint, or confirmed yourself partially and someone else fully.
As it stands you‘re the most fishy person who has 0 chance to be Clown.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Or what Farf said regarding saving James and taking his Doc.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

DD you should give your thoughts on all players and who you‘d lynch. Asako vote for „vanilla“ is lazy af Day 2.
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,131
Reaction score
20,256
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Faust is being incredibly obvious scum.
To think that I protected you twice you ungrateful person...

As for the James question, The Doctor claim was very late and very out of the blue. It looked sus to me. Idk. Should've believed him...

But then again we don't know if lynching Mr. No-Hint Brandish was the right move either. If he turned out to be clown and we missed gettin' rid of the clown at Day 1 then that makes Day 1 of this game a nominee for the most horrendous ever.

It seems people are too focused on trying not to lose to Clown.

After all the prep the hosts have done and if
somehow Clown gets lynched on Day 2 and wins the game would make this a definitive 'Panda Gaem'

Would be very hilarious :lmao
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
You missed your time window. Could‘ve mentioned a name before day end in case you die using your role and we get a hint, or confirmed yourself partially and someone else fully.
As it stands you‘re the most fishy person who has 0 chance to be Clown.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Or what Farf said regarding saving James and taking his Doc.
That doesn't even make sense I wasnt even online when you murdered james, and why would I magically believe what he said when no one else did?
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,844
Reaction score
16,834
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Fook sake just tell me a player to steal from and I do it. Fck you guys.
You should've pirated Sakura, she signalled to have a solid role which I'm surprised you were oblivious to. Who would YOU target, given how things are currently going, if you are what you say you are? Imo maybe Gry is a good way to go if you're not lynched, he seems town enough.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,681
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
To think that I protected you twice you ungrateful person...

As for the James question, The Doctor claim was very late and very out of the blue. It looked sus to me. Idk. Should've believed him...

But then again we don't know if lynching Mr. No-Hint Brandish was the right move either. If he turned out to be clown and we missed gettin' rid of the clown at Day 1 then that makes Day 1 of this game a nominee for the most horrendous ever.

It seems people are too focused on trying not to lose to Clown.

After all the prep the hosts have done and
somehow Clown getting lynched on Day 2 is a definitive 'Panda Gaem'

Would be very hilarious :lmao
Only 1 night passed, what are you talking about.

And you‘re lying further. You believed James in your posts of D1, now you say you found him sus.
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,131
Reaction score
20,256
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Fook sake just tell me a player to steal from and I do it. Fck you guys.
You wanna steal my protection role?
Maybe you're good at choosing who to protect than I do.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Twice how
L o o k a t t h e l i st o f r o l e s
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
You wanna steal my protection role?
Maybe you're good at choosing who to protect than I do.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



L o o k a t t h e l i st o f r o l e s
Okay but the problem is you won't notice doctor being gone...
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
That doesn't even make sense I wasnt even online when you murdered james, and why would I magically believe what he said when no one else did?
Timestamps are a bitch

Hm. Since I gonna die guess I can reveal then.
I'm the doctor. Ofc no idea what my sanity is but I assume it would have been sane in such a small game.
Look into the guys who voted for me the next days. Do not lynch Asako in case she is Clown after all.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Also man, what an unlucky cowboy~
6:52PM

NOOOOOOOOOO ERINYES NOOOOOOO
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



He has non voter disease.
7:10PM
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
I could steal if it's the only choice but doesnt prove who I am
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,309
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
You claiming police ?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top