Games Mafia Game 116 - Ghiblification - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,926
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
🍃 Night Actions 🎥

Here are this game's night actions! Players are sorted by the order they die as usual.




This game was largely designed around trialling the new Serial Killer as well as trying out a new role, the Clown. Despite being solo parties, we thought it would be interesting to see if the comp itself rather than specific roles could aid and hamper these two parties. There was a faux mafia party in three death millers, as well as a freeman that the two non-towns could hide behind. We deemed this little core of semi-pro-towns necessary for the single SK to hide behind + create some competition for the Clown in terms of sus candidates. Police Officer is there to catch the criminal serial killer (only the workday of the cop ends around dinner while the serial killer prowls around at midnight 😔).

We thought the standard core of Doc, Det and Prost complemented by Cowboy would be sufficient for the town to win with, aside from their numerical superiority. Troublemaker is a double-edged sword involved for everybody. NVD and Bomb are passed along town and can completely debilitate any of the TP's; especially the Bomb could have coldly ended the careers of either one of them. The strongest asset Town had was their numbers; SK would have to survive 4~5 phases whereas Clown has to inversely fight impatience while getting lynched early. If not, the town has enough bodies to throw at the Clown timer.

Overall, maybe aside the PO, we thought the comp was relatively balanced; it was also pretty close. The Clown almost died D1 but then deflated around D5. DD was on the chopping block the whole game, and could have still died rather easily had the last vote been unplaced or just stacked on Faust. Very entertaining! Hope to see all of you guys next game again.​
 
Last edited by a moderator:

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,680
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Ive said all I needed to say. Tbh at this point its whatever, this has just been a very pointless day phase.

If I'm lynched at this point well good luck to the remaining town.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Place the vote Gry, its fine.
Idk why you are like this. Enjoy life a little.
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,131
Reaction score
20,256
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
? I might have less posts than you but I’ve clearly said more meaningful things . And you also proved you’re not paying attention because numerous people already mentioned it as well. In fact almost everyone. And I answered most on this too.
:rofl
 

Tatsumaki

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2016
Messages
598
Reaction score
4,095
Gender
Female
Country
France
tatsumaki already revealed as the clown when she said she had until day 5
Lol. Did you actually believed that.


I'm not caught up yet but votekill DD
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,680
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Sam maybe you want to be clear on what you have on Hermit given that you made yourself a target for nightkilling anyway.

Paranoid Spy would see wrong result of NVD passing for example so not sure why 99% unless it's something only you know.
 

Hermit

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 9, 2016
Messages
6,560
Reaction score
24,727
Age
31
Country
Mozambique
Your posts just read mega depressed :gwah
NO LOL, there's just no point being annoyed about a lynch.

My reasoning has been the same this whole time, three vanillas are too much in a game like this. I did not play in the last game so I had no idea there were four vanillas (?) there. In the few games I've played, I've only ever seen one vanilla at most. So once you guys said that thing about multiple vanillas being a thing, I ran out of things to say.
That's literally it. For most of the phase I've been looking at stuff people have been saying to try and get a read on players.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,680
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
NO LOL, there's just no point being annoyed about a lynch.

My reasoning has been the same this whole time, three vanillas are too much in a game like this. I did not play in the last game so I had no idea there were four vanillas (?) there. In the few games I've played, I've only ever seen one vanilla at most. So once you guys said that thing about multiple vanillas being a thing, I ran out of things to say.
That's literally it. For most of the phase I've been looking at stuff people have been saying to try and get a read on players.
I mean thoughts on Sam having some result that paints you as 99% scum of the non clown variety.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Let vanillas be flavorless and remember non vanillas can taste worse.
 

Hermit

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 9, 2016
Messages
6,560
Reaction score
24,727
Age
31
Country
Mozambique
I mean thoughts on Sam having some result that paints you as 99% scum of the non clown variety.
Just being a nuisance and hyperfocusing on another player.
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,131
Reaction score
20,256
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Getting Non-Voter Disease while being Vanilla who wouldn't get depressed? :sad
 

Tatsumaki

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2016
Messages
598
Reaction score
4,095
Gender
Female
Country
France
Oh just saw Sam's posts.
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,247
Reaction score
33,631
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
tbh i can see paraspy in this game for use on passive claims for clown finding only. see what sam claims
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

What a Sag thing to say :Haha
these horoscope references are out of control lol
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,131
Reaction score
20,256
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Hermit clown wants to be lynched?
 

Tatsumaki

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2016
Messages
598
Reaction score
4,095
Gender
Female
Country
France
I read Sam as town so I tend to believe him. However Sam has always been the bold kind of mafia who would accuse another player, knowing that player is town.
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,247
Reaction score
33,631
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
14mins left we have a 2-2 tie with dd and herm but herm leading on locks
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
I read Sam as town so I tend to believe him. However Sam has always been the bold kind of mafia who would accuse another player, knowing that player is town.
He said hermit is 99% mafia ooooooooooooooooooo
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

14mins left we have a 2-2 tie with dd and herm but herm leading on locks
no im dead with tatsumaki vote
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top