Games Mafia Game 117-Buffy the Vampire Slayer [Town Wins]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Night actions and results:



Night 1:
Randomized result for paranoid spy:
Checks Shad - Shad performed action on Juviii (Real Target: Raven ~block~)

Coinflip for Priority 1 on block: Demon blocks Shad (Prio 1) - Shad Blocks Raven (Prio 1) -> Shad wins coinflip and successfully blocks Raven



Night 2:
Insane spy randomized target:
DD performs action on Xadyu
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
As night approached, chaos had already settled in among the group, opinions collided and friendships were broken, fights exploded!


KABOOM!


Tara gasped! No! Say it ain't SO! (I will not go, turn the light off carry me home na nana na na)


What just happened? Did she? Did she just die?


Fear creeped in as everyone turned their heads in fear of the worst.


Was this the end for our young sexy blonde?


Who among them has betrayed the team and switched sides, eatting at their sanity from within?



Nah just kidding


Mafia Robber



NIGHT 2 START
COUNTDOWN​
 
Last edited:

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Day 3 Cowntdown

Day 3 Votes: 4/8

Demonspeed (Buffy) x 3 Belserion (#449); Shad (#452); Juviii (#453); DigiD (#477)




Shad (Willow)
Juviii (Spike)
Demon (Buffy)
Belserion (Dawn)
Brandish (Drusilla)
Erinyes (Glory)
DigitalDude (Anya)
Desin24 (Angel)
​
 
Last edited:

Hermit

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 9, 2016
Messages
6,560
Reaction score
24,727
Age
31
Country
Mozambique
New day, new song :glomp

Good luck to all players. Remember to walk through the fire :nod

​
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
DAY 3 START
Countdown
One extra hour since we started 1 hour early.

Today marks a special day in Sunnydale, as today is graduation day!
Our fearless vampire slayers, of course, attend this ceremony, as it's important to keep up with daily lives even if you're a vampire slayer at night, right?
As the sun starts to fade and night creeps in, the students start to panic seeing Mayor Richard suddenly shifting into a gruesome snake-like monster!!!
Chaos descends upon the students and citizens of Sunnydale, as everyone starts running and screaming in all directions, while a large group of vampires appears behind them!
What these foes did not expect was that this was a well devised plan and our citizens were ready!

I guess ascension wasn't all it was cut out to be, huh, mister Mayor!

Apprentice

Sadly, there was another casualty, as in the end the injuries Tara sustained in the previous evening, were too bad for her to recover, and during the chaos, she has met her fate leaving her lover Willow alone in the world!



Detective
 
Last edited:

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Ler ask the spectator pad if your vote is the non-sense or it is me.
You fine getting a third party review.
Damn I was hoping for a bloodless game, feel disapointed I didn't block the right person.

But things seem very clear from here on.

Xad targetted demon, so demon is the last mafia?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Also no sicky on the vote post, so erin is healthy townie
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Did anyone else target Demon by any chance?
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,035
Reaction score
14,788
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Damn I was hoping for a bloodless game, feel disapointed I didn't block the right person.

But things seem very clear from here on.

Xad targetted demon, so demon is the last mafia?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Also no sicky on the vote post, so erin is healthy townie
--- Double Post Merged, ---
It can be yes. But he's not the last mafia. I think there are two left.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,251
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
I'm waiting for desins results, who did you block @Shad. Why would xad target demon, wouldn't apprentice rather go for an active claim, like spy or prostitute rather than a passive one risking to get killed with potential pgo or getting maybe a freeman or a bomb?

Interesting that raven claimed defuser, maybe mafia has a bomb. Passive roles claimers, can you elaborate more about your roles?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I believe too there might have been
It can be yes. But he's not the last mafia. I think there are two left.
Yup I believe there might have been a recruitment or another mafia or tp
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
who did you block @Shad
Since the lynch day 2 worked and my block didn't work, and in case they are in fact 2 mafia left (tho I don't really think so).

I will wait until the main suspect claim targets and results.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Why would xad target demon, wouldn't apprentice rather go for an active claim
I think xad was very clear about claiming targeting demon and died N2 meaning he only could have learned twice from demon, I think this info is more reliable than questioning xad targeting acquiring algo, maybe he was looking for a mafia to die on, which would explain the target reveal D2
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I'm just happy hosts didn't add in an insane apprentice, tho that scares me since town looks packed with roles, maybe we do have a freeman.

Anyway balance will be clear after the game, for now I'm going with the rules, 11-13 = 3 mafia.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Its time @Shad :smugbunny


​
I need a new Avatar and my name changed to dark willow, they will feel pain, all those involved will pay, starting from the doc xD
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,251
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Yeah your theory abt demon is plausible I suspects him too, but for other reasons + guts, as I said seeing raven claim defuser, I started to think he might be a bomb... Tho there are other passive claims.
I tend to trust dd but I m aware that sickly could be apply to non town. I m giving benefit of the doubt to bran too. Even tho it's unusual of him to hint. Ideally I'd like if passive could claim. Trusting you so far since no-one counter claimed. It makes sense too, tho your target doesn't match desin claim. We need to figure if he's paranoid or if one of you is lying.
I think I guessed bel s role.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Yeah your theory abt demon is plausible I suspects him too, but for other reasons + guts, as I said seeing raven claim defuser, I started to think he might be a bomb... Tho there are other passive claims.
I tend to trust dd but I m aware that sickly could be apply to non town. I m giving benefit of the doubt to bran too. Even tho it's unusual of him to hint. Ideally I'd like if passive could claim. Trusting you so far since no-one counter claimed. It makes sense too, tho your target doesn't match desin claim. We need to figure if he's paranoid or if one of you is lying.
I think I guessed bel s role.
lol Erinyes, you think of me as such a villain that even claiming hoe and getting you the killer isn't enough to register as safe in your brain xD

Lucky for me you are healthy townie, so I didn't need to consider your votes while deciding targets ^^
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Maybe I'm hallucinating.

@desin24 I'm thinking since the D2 lynch result you changed your mind about your night plan?

Are we waiting for everybody to claim role/targets?
Unless you targeted demon and saw a random name while he claims passive?

Do you want everybody to claim first? Should we claim and take the risk to be killed in the right order tonight? Or we keep things hidden and go lynch demon and see if the game ends.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I think I understand why mafia picked misha.

They knew I would be protected over misha.
They know most doctors don't bluff and protect the actual protection target to avoid being blamed by player when they claim.
They wanted misha dead since N1.

If that is true then they get a kill.
If the kill fails, they were hoping we lynch the target I blocked today.

So in both cases they will get 1 kill, which is why they risked the kill on misha, and didn't go for the 3rd option to fully dodge a doc protection.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,251
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
What if one of those two was poisoned? Given the jinx lynching, I wouldn't be surprised if Misha was poisoned on n 1.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
What if one of those two was poisoned? Given the jinx lynching, I wouldn't be surprised if Misha was poisoned on n 1.
1- All kills are acounted for.

N1, The robber is the killer, since that role profits from killing.
N2, they finally get misha and Apprentice dies after targetting one of the highest suspected players.

2- Mafia team can't be balanced with a M.Det, M.Robber and Poisoner, what they need is escort, to deal with detective/hoe and until proven guilty spy.

~
Very weird day, feels like a D6 why it just D3, nothing to talk about guys?
 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
What if one of those two was poisoned? Given the jinx lynching, I wouldn't be surprised if Misha was poisoned on n 1.
But considering the mafia should be small does it make sense for them to delay a kill instead of just killing outright? Especially after losing a member?
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Maybe a town can claim a block N1 or N2, so that we can confirm the escort?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I guess not, probably only few roles can know that and one is dead while the spy claimed getting a result N1.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I would think misha would claim getting blocked if that happened.
Since she was targetted for a kill N1, I guess they didn't double tap.

So it really is an invisible escort, that can only kill now.
Since if they was a 4th mafia, the escort would still block.

No point worrying about the 4th mafia, when the game doesn't end it will be clear.
Unless desin has something crazy to say, demon can't escape the apprentice fate.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Let tho discuss the inconsistencies at least, like did demon really claim passive as an escort? :-_-

Will do a reread of xad and demon when I'm back, should be fast enough.
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,247
Reaction score
33,631
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
I m giving benefit of the doubt to bran too. Even tho it's unusual of him to hint. Ideally I'd like if passive could claim.
Thanks and I'll definitely claim by the midway point of today. It's rude of me to wait for others to provide info first but on the off chance something juicy occurs I'd like to wait some hours before claiming.

Who are the likely mafia's? (question for anyone)
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
4th mafia possibility is very scary.
That would mean the escort was still active in night 3, and that my block doesn't prove the person I blocked to be town.

Basically mafia will expect that:
- Desin already figured out he was paranoid from the lynch result, so no point blocking him.
- Shad will be blocked
- Doctor would protect shad
- Misha is open for the kill.

Meaning if they are 4, they are hoping my block serves one of them as alibi.

Next they will get rid of the doctor then the hoe.

Very scary if true.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Who are the likely mafia's? (question for anyone)
If only 1 mafia left:
- Demon, I will not screw with an apprentice play, I have no reason to doubt xad, if he lied or something, we can take it with the council as playing against his win condition.

- I suspect juvii a lot but only if they are 4 mafia, demon is the 3rd, I expect some info from her today, before speaking up about her.

- Bel, DD, Brandish are fine for now.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top