If Teub is mafia this game I will never let him live this down in future games lol.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
When do oyuhave to go I don't want to miss your last presenceIt ends at 7am, you really trying to make me get up at 6..![]()
Whats this choice of words, did you already poison me? Is this my last presenceWhen do oyuhave to go I don't want to miss your last presence
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Part of me wants to follow Lawl on Marm and see where we end up.Today carries a lot of weight so we better not bungle it up again.
As much as I detest Teub using AI, I think that at least says he's possibly a largely hopeless townie with no faith in his own ability so he's thrown the towel in. Where I think the lie from him is in regards to his role- maybe he's samurai and not bodyguard or maybe he's scum and happened to claim the role that Holt had.
I want to see more from BrandErin given they're now linked, more-so the Erin half. Same goes for Marm, Lawl, and invisi-dd
Teubier, bodyguard is a safe claim with samurai potentially in the game, you wouldnt think there was another bodyguardIt might even be more than one.
Who are you suspicious of right now?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@Teubier I know you have a hate boner for Gry because he was sassy to you in a singular response but surely you must have some thoughts and suspicions on other players? I know you've got the time seeing you're lurking in the thread and probably wanking around in anigame too
I understand the curiousity, I really do. You need to figure out what you think and feel and then act on that.Part of me wants to follow Lawl on Marm and see where we end up.
Another part of me wants James dead and potentially Nash hm
Please do extend it like you extend your stay at mcdo to shelve more mcchickysThe day ends at midnight for me (23h day). I could extend it by another hour, so it is 24h total. I can't add more
Everyone say "thank you"Alright, day extended by 1 hour. Little less than 10h left
No lolWhats this choice of words, did you already poison me? Is this my last presence
Well maybe 3 h more tops.
Funny, the chance of you being quack or me being quack made me not target you because if I am quack and you get killed under my protection you become an Illusion that no longer can protect. If I protect you when you are quack, I could have protected a more investigative role.
So, unfortunately it seems today is way more packed than I had initially expected (and I was expecting it to be pretty busy already), and unfortunately for my schedule I'm still alive somehow, so although I'm excited to champion yet another mislynch (yay), I'll really only be able to be active in the last 3-4h of the day. On which note, since every hour counts, it seems the day started 11h ago but the timer says it's ending 12h from now, are we still getting our 24th hour or are we on daylight savings today?
Regardless, I used myon James, the chance to have a doc-chain of perpetual immortality was too tempting.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Sam requested your case for Marm, and if I read it correctly, your answer is "tried to kill James". I assume that's not the entirety of your 90% sure, could you elaborate on the rest?
Which is true.Someone said poisoner cant be protected from by a doctor
Why are YOU acting like such a big shot when you are among the group who hasn't said anything real useful yet?2 bodyguard and hider... two doctors... one guy has his pants on fire right now
Or one of us is a dud and the other real and our purpose is to confuse town and make them waste a day phase or even two.I'm hider there's no switch.
@Teubier if ur holding smthing nows the time to rip it
I agree there cannot be this many protectives
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Too busy to post but am reading
Shorthand thoughts are that James and Tubbs are lying
Marm hasn't posted yet that she caught up so I think she might still be reading.How has nothing of note been said since I last came? Are half of Marm's posts saying she wiöö catch up.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
How has nothing of note been said since I last came? Are half of Marm's posts saying she will catch up.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
And now my internet is dying on me too
Who is hanging Teubier up though? No one voted for him and he is mostly zoned in on you with some support from Brand, our Apprentice now Erin Role 2.0. Most people here I see asking for lynching me, again, seems to be a Volkssport at this point, lynch the James, Nash for being "hider", Marm for being not really there, etc.It's my belief that Teub is a low hanging fruit that mafia are clamoring to lynch. But yeah if I'm wrong I'm voting him every game after this one.
One hour more or less wouldn't matter to me due how I have to leave the house before school starts. I gonna miss the end phase anyway. Meaning I can't defend myself.The day ends at midnight for me (23h day). I could extend it by another hour, so it is 24h total. I can't add more
You do realize that if you do believe Teub's claim that means we had 2 Bodyguards in-game and no one claiming Samurai. Technically 3 bodyguards if the Necromancer were to choose to use the Bodyguard role.I understand the curiousity, I really do. You need to figure out what you think and feel and then act on that.
For me, if Marm is on the table with James then really the other protectives need to be in the firing line too for the lynch. Teubs (2nd bodyguard), and Sty (doc claim, riding a quack doc theory that hasn't produced any illusions that we've seen yet, and with targeting that might make less sense than James). Additionally, Nash is there too on grounds of AP lynching, and "hider" barely going better than when I was lynched d1 with it last game. And then there's Lawl who needs to do something sooner rather than later.
Considering those six, I'd rule out lynching Teub first.
What about roles?Genuinely crashing hard so here's where I got to with documenting action claims
Day 2 updates:
James (#225): Active, used his role N1,
Gry (#227): “used my role N1 but am regretting my target already.”
Erin (#238): didn’t use her role
Gry (#239): targeted someone who played last game. (9 possible options)
Teub (#271): targeted Sam N1
Styl (#288): targeted Holt N1
Holt (#290): targeted Sty N1
Nash (#291): hid behind Sty N1
Bran (#309): “I used my role last night. I wouldn't get feedback so can't tell if it's blocked.”
Marm (#312): “I did not use my role last night, not because I didn't want to, but because I can't.”
AP (#313): “I didn't do anything, I couldn't decide on an appropriate selection, so I opted to give it another day.”
James (#372): used his action on Marm N1
N2 Actions/Comments from Day 3:
Brandish (#513): Apprentice- targeted the same player as N1 and learnt their role
Gry (#519): No target N2
James (#537): Protected Brand N2
Lawl (#543): “Can’t claim this phase”
Styl (#558): Targeted James N2