Haven't updated this much unfortunately but here's this too:
Combined hints/claims:
Teub: new role, hints with sugababes- push my buttons (#5); “doug is the biggest man on campus” (#45); active (#66); targeted Sam N1 (#271); claims Bodyguard (#374)
Gry: My role will most likely be ineffective and likely do nothing (#6); “used my role N1 but am regretting my target already.” (#227); targeted someone who played last game. (#239)
Kakoha: Passive (#8) Kamikaze Bomb
Stylether: Active (#9); seems to think he’s quack; targeted Holt N1 (#288)
Brandish: Active, had it before or lied about having it before when mafia. My belief is this role appears clutch yet is never clutch. (#18); I defs lied about my role before as mafia. Can't remember if I had it. (#193); “I used my role last night. I wouldn't get feedback so can't tell if it's blocked.” (#309)
Sam: Passive, had my role before (#24)
Nash: claims Hider (#38)
AP: anyways, I'm your Waffle Fries, I'm Tasty, I'm coated in Salt, Actively Seasoned to have fill your tummy, or give your the shits (#67); “I didn't do anything, I couldn't decide on an appropriate selection, so I opted to give it another day. (#313) Necromancer
Erin: as for my role i think i had it already, (#69); I can just for now i am toxine , i have a decent role but nothing special (#160); didn’t use her role N1 (#238)
Marm: My role is a staple, a true (dutch) classic - just like the very cute McKroket. (#73); “I did not use my role last night, not because I didn't want to, but because I can't.” (#312)
Dd: Active (#75)
Holt: I’m also an active role. Hint is someone connected to inter Miami (football) wise (#81); targeted Sty N1 (#290) Bodyguard
James: Active, used his role N1 (#225); claims doctor