Games Mafia Game 142 - McHelpers - Game End

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,646
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I wanted AP dead more than James, not to save James
But why? If you distrust both it shouldn't really matter to you. Especially in the way of changing lead from James to Pigeon
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Good morning. Sorry, but I gotta leave in about 10-12 minutes. Anyone got a TLDR summary for me? Would appreciate it. Otherwise lemme rush through the pages.
 

Natasha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 11, 2025
Messages
8
Reaction score
598
Age
26
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
At this point its probably Marm + DD + Nash + 1 more
I and probably marms are green.
We're looking at Lawl/Tubbs/James as core + 1 in either DD or Brandi (insane var, so he'd be town here from learn on erin)
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,646
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I'd swap Marm for Lawl tbh

Gotta go pick my mother up so I'll be sparesely available from now on
Idk I liked the way Lawl posted D3. I am 90% sure that he's being a goodboy 100%
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Good morning. Sorry, but I gotta leave in about 10-12 minutes. Anyone got a TLDR summary for me? Would appreciate it. Otherwise lemme rush through the pages.
Marm claimed Bulletproof - and that her earlier hints were bait.

... and thats about it of new developments.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I and probably marms are green.
We're looking at Lawl/Tubbs/James as core + 1 in either DD or Brandi (insane var, so he'd be town here from learn on erin)
No way does town Tubbs get this mad over nothing come on. You can say performative but would he be actually Rude with big R for this gameplan? Ergo a easily pissed off townie that's just on my neck all game. But STILL he locked James over Pigeon D2 so he is still kinda trying. At least that's my read.

Anyway wouldn't we vote and lynch the most common suspects we have rather than the edgecases? I dont believe in Lawl and Tubbs, you dont believe in Nash and Marm being mafia. We kinda have DD in common, sliiightly James. But the former is a bit too 0 info to feel comfy about voting while the latter could be our only new role this game as quack.

So anyway, I think I'm only either staying on Marm or switching for DD.
 

Natasha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 11, 2025
Messages
8
Reaction score
598
Age
26
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
But why? If you distrust both it shouldn't really matter to you. Especially in the way of changing lead from James to Pigeon
I was more confident in AP who was actively pushing me by misconstruing what I've said all game x.x

Besides I didn't decide his fate, he decided not to save himself.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Anyway wouldn't we vote and lynch the most common suspects we have rather than the edgecases? I dont believe in Lawl and Tubbs, you dont believe in Nash and Marm being mafia. We kinda have DD in common, sliiightly James. But the former is a bit too 0 info to feel comfy about voting while the latter could be our only new role this game as quack.

So anyway, I think I'm only either staying on Marm or switching for DD.
You've just bundled two of my main suspects and asked me to put them aside to switch to one of my town reads and a low info slot.

Wat
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,646
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
You've just bundled two of my main suspects and asked me to put them aside to switch to one of my town reads and a low info slot.

Wat
So we got no suspect in common? Then we vote our separate ways today.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Bit sad that we're losing this badly, with our 2 lynches so far on generally "sus" players I suppose but still didn't get us anywhere.

Idk what I'm missing.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Ok ok, I didnt read all properly, same for the huge walls, sorry in advance Marm.

So you're Bulletproof?
That's wow.
I actually feared you were Mortician and "couldn't" use your role night 1 due there only being a day 1 lynch which is useless to use your role action on.

I immediately get Mafia Boss paranoia but then claiming Spirit bomb would adverse people more to vote for you so I dunno if that claim means you are truthful or not.
I get the hint of BP being classic but I wouldn't call it a "staple" because with that word I associate that it gets used basically every time because it's that good. I get it if you meant that as a cute way of attracting a kill though. But I still think I gonna stick with you?
Because on the off chance there is a Mortician still hiding, if you die and they get to investigate your body, they can prove my action which would help me greatly given how much Nash and Sam are pounding their chests for my death.

I don't know what to think about Lawl, I saw people voting for him, but I don't know if he is scum or not because there is not much to go for me except he helped me survive by votelocking AP which sealed the deal for me who I should vote for - Gry or AP, to get through day 2 phase.

I was more confident in AP who was actively pushing me by misconstruing what I've said all game x.x

Besides I didn't decide his fate, he decided not to save himself.
You did decide mine also though. AP not voting for me saved me but if you had not switched your vote from me to him which is a 2 point move (-1+1), he wouldn't even have the choice to decide to sacrifice himself for me.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,646
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Bran and Erin should be fine. Same goes for very early claimers Style and Teubier.

Which leaves only:

Sam
Nash
Marm
Lawl
James
DD

6 names of which 3-4 should be mafia. This should be pretty unmissable odds no?

If we can dare to exclude Sam because he sounded and felt town all game, it's close to 100% hitrate on the lynch.

Nash
Marm
Lawl
James
DD

And of the remaining names some even clash against each other.

Lawl vs Nash&Marm
Nash vs James?

Frankly a Nash lynch explains a lot perhaps. Surely can't be the only green among these 5 while Marm and Lawl pretend-fight. But of those two I'd still lynch Marm over Lawl.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Shit, time's up. Gotta go. I stay my vote on Marm but won't votelock. Hope for the best which is either Marm being Mafia Boss or Mortician using Marm's body to prove my night 1 action if Marm turns out to have said the truth and there is a Mortician hiding.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,803
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Idk I liked the way Lawl posted D3. I am 90% sure that he's being a goodboy 100%
Is Marm being legit bulletproof less likely than M!Lawl or a Doc like James or Styl being a liar?

Teubs too I guess but he's begging for it which is yeah...
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,646
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
IF even 2 hits are green among Nash/Marm/Lawl/James/DD, we need to reinvite Sam and pootentially Bran and Style to the sus list.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,646
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Is Marm being legit bulletproof less likely than M!Lawl or a Doc like James or Styl being a liar?

Teubs too I guess but he's begging for it which is yeah...
I can't calculate probabilities with these people so shrugs.

Didn't Nash claim early?
Yes Nash claimed super early but may have just been extremely bold play as Nash does at times. The plays with the role have been subpar, and so far all her red reads and suspects and votes were on towns. Early D2 Nash had Pigeon and Holt as red, I told her "no they should be town",, voted James as if convinced - still went back to Pigeon.

But if you wanna assume Nash is town sure, I also assumed that for first 2 days. Leaves us with less names then in DD, Marm, Lawl and James.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

You're forgetting Erin 🤔
Never Erin before Bran. She can be a mafia frame, he can't.
 

Stylether

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 1, 2026
Messages
7
Reaction score
151
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
Okay, so, I didn't have time to process the day properly, and I'm struggling to get my engines going. I don't have an idea who I'm voting for yet, only 15 min left, so I'm obviously starting to consider just throwing my vote with whatever wagon has the most people I trust and letting it be. Having said that,

So anyway, I think I'm only either staying on Marm or switching for DD.
This just happened, and suddenly I feel kinda really worried. We jumped lynch d1, mislynched. We jumped lynch d2, mislynched. DD feels like an AP or Kako honestly. Especially since, like the other two, I showed near day end a certain amount of distrust and willingness to consider them an issue, so if not for the last two days I would have taken charge and tried for a DD lynch (and then probably mislynched.)

Am I thinking too much into it, or is Gry trying to get me to push for another jump?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,646
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
This just happened, and suddenly I feel kinda really worried. We jumped lynch d1, mislynched. We jumped lynch d2, mislynched. DD feels like an AP or Kako honestly. Especially since, like the other two, I showed near day end a certain amount of distrust and willingness to consider them an issue, so if not for the last two days I would have taken charge and tried for a DD lynch (and then probably mislynched.)

Am I thinking too much into it, or is Gry trying to get me to push for another jump?
I'm just saying what I'm voting, based on very public thoughts written down. DD is process of elimination as his posts give nothing to read him by. I hesitate on James due to Quack possibility, and Lawl-Marm is a direct confrontation where one should be a mafia of the two. Unless we are getting deepwolved up the bums.
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,246
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
I wouldn't frame Erin like that. I would choose someone bully-worthy like Sam.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top