Sam we do not lynch lawl today. Let me check Gry. Keep in mind that Gry was poisoned - even if lawl is mafia there's a coinflip to win in order for DD to die, and if lawl is town there's two coinflips Gry needs to win for me to see he killed DD. On those odds alone we've got to give lawl a chance to be confirmed imo.
Personally I'm believing lawl unless Gry killed and even then I wouldn't be sure lawl is mafia. He's a clutch killer too and his play with Marm has both the approach of optimising and playing it less conventionally, which is how I see lawl approach roles.
He's not cleared but has the lowest likelihood by my estimation to be mafia with what I believe right now.
After all, the killcount should be 5 by now then, + 1 townkill. Instead we're on 3.
We've had three nights and three dead towns = 0, 1, 2. Our total kill count at night is 4 with DD dying by vengeance.